• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFH can't get better it is still exp pack for BF4

That's one of the main reasons I didn't like it, felt like a poorly done expansion pack/mod for BF4 with a $60 price tag. Hopefully the delay will help them build their own identity for their game instead of shoehorning the concept into the BF4 mold.

Shadownet

Banned
Keanu, you say? He's my husbando. I demand pics!

Should I really post a pic of me on SteamGAF? sounds like it might come back and bite me in the butt.

Dude, my facial hair has like the consistency of a wire brush. Right after I shave it hurts to touch my face for a couple days. Hasn't mattered what razor I use, it just grows back too fast.

lol my hair grow back fast. I have to get a haircut once every month and a half. I just been slacking so far. Depression sucks.

StAidan

How sad would you be if your giveaway got buried at the bottom of every page though, lol.

I've done that on purpose a handful of times to reward people who happen to be reading at the time, or who read back to catch up on stuff. In some ways it's a nice gesture, as it can reduce the pool of potential winners :)

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Should I really post a pic of me on SteamGAF? sounds like it might come back and bite me in the butt.

lol my hair grow back fast. I have to get a haircut once every month and a half. I just been slacking so far. Depression sucks.

YES!!! :)

mannerbot

I've done that on purpose a handful of times to reward people who happen to be reading at the time, or who read back to catch up on stuff. In some ways it's a nice gesture, as it can reduce the pool of potential winners :)

Then how about an autobury rule that edits old posts of yours to hide the giveaway. :p

Ventara

A pic of the shavings will do, as well.

And hey, if you ever need someone to talk, just message me on Steam. I can always lend an ear. Not while I'm playing Garry's Mod or TF2, because that's not me. Oh, and don't post a pic of the shavings; I'm kidding.

Hugstable

Banned

Having hair grow that fast is actually pretty lucky, my hair grows back insanely slow so I pretty much just adopted a short buzz while keeping it properly lined up.

Shadownet

Banned
So which AAA games you guys are looking forward to that isn't even available for pre-order yet?

Is it one of these four?

1: Assassin's Creed Unity
2: Grand Theft Auto V
3: Far Cry 4
4: The Evil Within

pick one?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah but all the people that aren't doofuses have ppp set to the max. n_n

Why do that when I can just use the live extension? :p

It's helpful for answering questions for people without missing them and letting them float into the ether of the thread. Plus, combining posts together means that others can answer questions better than I can :D

So you're gonna replace alpacas with alpacas shaped sheeps (or whatevs)? :D

Why not both?

People here have access to photoshop, so I'd personally go with no :p

Depression sucks.

Can't disagree with that. Hope you feel better about stuff soon.

Sharkiller

Wow what a disappointment with The Crew

Plus:
  • Game modes
  • Customization
  • Music
  • Cockpit view

Cont:
  • 30fps
  • Microtransactions!!!
  • Physics
  • Expected better graphics.
  • No friendlist. You need to add them to UPlay

So which AAA games you guys are looking forward to that isn't even available for pre-order yet?

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

Turfster

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

Eh, if I have to choose one of those, I'm going with... Unity, I guess?
geetav is total dogshit, I really didn't like FC3 and TEW isn't my kind of game =p

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

Out of your list, GTAV. But I'm most excited for civ beyond earth

Kiru

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

GTA V. I love to mess with open world stuff and drive around in cars listening to some fine music. For JaseC it will probably be AssCreed, as always. :D

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

Hatoful Boyfriend is the only right answer
771018587_1198656.gif

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Try anxiety, depression and panick attacks. Mix in more than 6 years and you have a nice cup of fml
Yup. Social stigma, lack of accessible treatment and popular misunderstanding of mental health only adds to it.

People just don't get that it is a physical illness as well as psychological.

UncleBiz

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

already played gta v on consoles, but once it goes below $15 i will surely double dip

Shadownet

Banned
A pic of the shavings will do, as well.

And hey, if you ever need someone to talk, just message me on Steam. I can always lend an ear. Not while I'm playing Garry's Mod or TF2, because that's not me. Oh, and don't post a pic of the shavings; I'm kidding.

I might post a recent pic of me for an hour. then delete it:p maybe.

Having hair grow that fast is actually pretty lucky, my hair grows back insanely slow so I pretty much just adopted a short buzz while keeping it properly lined up.

well since my hair grow back so fast. I won't be bald right? right....? guys..?

Try anxiety, depression and panic attacks. Mix in more than 6 years and you have a nice cup of fml

13 years of depression. *bro hugs* Bring it in Veggie.

pahamrick

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

Out of those four?

Hm. I beat GTAV on PS3, so the urge to immediately double dip isn't that strong. I'm going to have to go Assassin's Creed Unity (I'm a sucker for the AC games.) with Far Cry 4 a close second. I know, I know. I'm an Ubi sucker.

bloke

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

Obviously Evil Within, it's Mikami's first game since Vanquish, no?

Is it one of these four?

pick one?

Unity but only if present time stuff is ok. Evil within is Day 0 regardless

tylerf

I'm only a little past the tutorial for Sequence and I like it a lot already. The conversations between the characters are pretty funny. I also found it really awesome that the game has different voicing for the tutorial if you're using either keyboard or controller.

I might have to just break down and buy Divinity for myself if I don't win one of those giveaways soon. :(

As someone who broke down and just bought it a week ago it was totally worth it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858466.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hard Reset -- MB-5BF9FB3E5B5C788E - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 4 entrants total.
Zeno Clash 2 -- MB-EEC4C5B1368A2918 - Taken by Mass_Pincup. 4 entrants total.

t1406067513z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom