• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jørdan

Caius husbando mod or why does he looks so damn handsome in this shot ?

He is looking pretty ripped, not sure which mod/body is in use. I should add he would be buff and this is a fine representation. Maybe a little chest hair but whatever.

Thanks for the suggestions (besides move lol).
I went from the brwoser to steampowered.com/?cc=us and searched for TF2. There was no "low violence" message. I installed from there, let's see if it works.

Jawmuncher

The people who don't want Bad Rats.

Is your steam library really that precious in terms of the games in it?
At this point I would think that a lot of steamGAF has more than a few games that are just straight garbage sitting in their accounts to add to their game count. Thanks to all of the bundles which tie games to the same key.

I'll gift you something better. I promise.

Everyone loves the Dino Crisis Beta

MUnited83

For you.
dam

i guess 10 was too much to ask

i'll buy it some other day then

got enough games in my place rite now

Isn't the game supposed to launch with like 58390 steam cards?
Actually 30
. It's a anime game, so if you buy it on launch I bet you will make quite a bit of money back :p

Ventara

dam

i guess 10 was too much to ask

i'll buy it some other day then

got enough games in my place rite now

Have you played the PSP version? It's an amazing game worth the price if you haven't yet. It's not some indie game made using RPG maker
nothing wrong with that, though
. It's a full, deep turn-based RPG.

And as I said, I'm pretty sure you can get it for $10 from some Russian assuming it's 399py6.

Actually 30
. It's a anime game, so if you buy it on launch I bet you will make quite a bit of money back :p

For real? Isn't there a 15 card limit?

Anyone want this leftover humble origin junk?

ModBot

Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-A802020561DC4ECD
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-CEE56A879A8A89E6
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-68C144C288E0F702

At this point I would think that a lot of steamGAF has more than a few games that are just straight garbage sitting in their accounts to add to their game count. Thanks to all of the bundles which tie games to the same key.

Everyone loves the Dino Crisis Beta

I would kind of feel bad if someone spent real money on such a thing for me.

Have you played the PSP version? It's an amazing game worth the price if you haven't yet. It's not some indie game made using RPG maker

And as I said, I'm pretty sure you can get it for $10 from some Russian assuming it's 399py6.

For real? Isn't there a 15 card limit?

More like 15 drop limit.

pahamrick

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin -- MB-0B17EC2C2FAAB821 - Taken by Anustart
Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-C4D9876EB4BDAE86 - Taken by nightstorm

Should still be availble, first come first serve and all that.

zkylon

zkylewd
Actually 30
wow that's hilarious

i'll buy it eventually

i'm in no hurry to buy games i'm not gonna play right away

Copons

Pff, dance tights > sunhats. Though Jingoro is almost as cool as Copons' cat. (Man, I'm really showing my age tonight.)

Such cool stuff I get when I search my name in this thread! :D

My cat (just fyi, she's called BRODO SWAGGA 41 full caps) is actually a little less cool than Jingoro, but I can send her flying around nonetheless. Scratches on my arms prove it.

O6FKW47.png

When we are playing: Estimate Time
t1406073600z1.png

Server IP: Quote to Reveal

YOLO

If I'm still awake I'll be there!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Actually 30

It might be 30 if you include both normal and foils :p

I don't think it'll have 30 normal cards though.

StAidan

I have 225 games in my library, and yes, I curate it very carefully. There's only one game in it that I have no interest in playing (Shank -- it was part of a Humble Bundle back before the games redeemed individually). All of the others are games I fully intend to play at some point. I don't want any garbage.

All that to say, if one of you shifty-eyed jokers ever tries to gift me Bad Rats, I'll reject it without hesitation :p

Nabs

Wooh, Dark Souls II DLC is kicking my ass, doesn't help I haven't played in months!

I got invaded the second I walked out to the new area. Good thing Hexes are still kinda dumb.

I then ran around like a fool, hopping from place to place, only to roll off the edge like an idiot. Awesome.

Vuze

Finished TWD02x04. Was alright but nothing outstanding as expected. I'm looking forward to see how they bring the season to an end tho.

End of episode spoiler:
It's so fucking hilarious how nobody gives a shit about Sarah being killed by the walkers after the deck accident. I mean dafuq didn't Luke actually look after her back in the cabin or am I mistaken? And isn't Clem supposed to be her friend?

Ventara

Jørdan;122203762 said:
Jeez, I must get better games, mine have all been pennies.

That just means you need to buy the rest of the cards and craft a badge. Sell the expensive cards and buy the cheapos. That's my plan, at least. Still need to put it into action; I don't really care about badges much, lol.

It was their plan until they were told there's a 15 card limit.

So it is 15? Lame. Got all excited and whatnot.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Is sub zero drunk?

*tests*

Oh if we only could have a Madcatz USF IV fightstick pro TE giveaway .........

NUDGE NUDGE

derExperte

Won a mystery raffle and the game's Bioshock which I already own. I don't quite get the HB redeeming system so I'm not sure if I can give the URL to anyone else so pm me if you want to try it.

mannerbot

I got invaded the second I walked out to the new area. Good thing Hexes are still kinda dumb.

I then ran around like a fool, hopping from place to place, only to roll off the edge like an idiot. Awesome.

Better than the base game so far? Read something about reskinned bosses. u_u

Ozium

it is rude to decline a gift in any civilised society

if you decline a gift (unless you already own it) then you are a savage.

Kiru

Won a mystery raffle and the game's Bioshock which I already own. I don't quite get the HB redeeming system so I'm not sure if I can give the URL to anyone else so pm me if you want to try it.

You can just send the link you got in your mail after redeeming, no problemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom