• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Driw3r, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic -- MB-23BC2C88A8B24614 - Taken by Aaron. 2 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-FC6D016904E699EF - Taken by Porcupine. 2 entrants total.
Spirits -- MB-23A13490F2462066 - Taken by Lomax. 3 entrants total.
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD -- MB-68360DB7FC1AC9E9 - Taken by hitoshi. 2 entrants total.

t1406118274z1.png
There you go.

DarkMehm

Please take them all.

ModBot said:
Instructions for DarkMehm:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DarkMehm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-EA59DF784F64E479 - Taken by danhese007
vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-CEB7B3221B4D8198 - Taken by thebloo
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-1B5D03363CE60907 - Taken by Whelan
Thief Gold -- MB-C51523A00C8C8907 - Taken by redlacs
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-AF1003D183C04D97
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin) -- MB-4C9EE855D12CBC1D - Taken by thePenguin
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-C29F3C0566F379BC

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think he was put in charge of Amazon's Android app/game store.

Tony leading the charge with Amazon's gaming effort would make sense considering how proactive he was with securing deals following the launch of Amazon's DD service.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Who do I have to fucking blow to get into the fucking Defense Grid 2 beta/???jf;aklsjdf;lkjasd;flkjasdghwerrfo0ihw2eqfn If any DG2 devs somehow are reading this I will send you a moulded placard of my manboobs if you let me into that beta.

Also I dare you guys to beat my "Standing Order" score in the original with zero juggling and no satellite cannon(or whatever it's called) use.

derExperte

I will grab the bundle for Kairo.

Grab it for Kairo but make sure to play Chip, it's an excellent puzzle game.

hold on your horses, people at least should try Kairo, it's... unforgettable experience.
Not saying anything against Chip as I plan to play that too, just dismissing Kairo sounded wrong for me.

No, yes, I mean I didn't mean you shouldn't play Kairo but Chip was totally overlooked while Kairo gets mentioned at least here and there.

Arthea

Grab it for Kairo but make sure to play Chip, it's an excellent puzzle game.

hold on your horses, people at least should try Kairo, it's... unforgettable experience.
Not saying anything against Chip as I plan to play that too, just dismissing Kairo sounded wrong for me.

Vuze

I got to ask: is that flickering in XCom: Declassified a bug or a feature? It's hard to exactly describe what I'm experiencing but some objects randomly flash up in green, red, blue or other colors for a splitsecond, sometimes the screen goes black for one frame. It's annoying as hell.

JaseC

Who do I have to fucking blow to get into the fucking Defense Grid 2 beta/???jf;aklsjdf;lkjasd;flkjasdghwerrfo0ihw2eqfn If any DG2 devs somehow are reading this I will send you a moulded placard of my manboobs if you let me into that beta.

If you're chomping at the bit that much you could get the beta by way of pre-ordering. ;)

Edit: ^^ Or you could save several dollars by just getting a key!

Crysis 2 has a "hot" icon, does not compute.

Hot garbage. :p

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

COBI TREASURE DELUXE -- MB-8DA94D175FCBB279 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
IBOMBER DEFENSE PACIFIC -- MB-0F9045939C94928E - Taken by Timedog. 1 entrants total.
CANYON CAPERS -- MB-26702C63D57B3579 - Taken by Saty. 2 entrants total.
Kairo -- MB-B75612D78A4AA12A - Taken by Sendou. 4 entrants total.

t1406111374z1.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Ozium

So it appears that Micron releases today and it was in a couple bundles.. (an Indie Royale and a Lazy Guys iirc)

Anyone have any idea about Steam keys?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
do we know what TiTS gonna cost ? It's quite pricey on PSN for a PSP game

JaseC

That had 100something entrants. I think JaseC put a megagivers restriction. If it weren't for that, it would probably be

Yeah, "only" 117 people entered. I needed to do something to protect against, as best as possible, the possibility of someone unsavoury winning and so I elected to use the mega-givers rule. I feel a little bad that those who'd been gifting more expensive stuff but were still short of 25 total giveaways were ineligible, but hopefully they understand. Additionally, I completely forgot that DocSeuss was banned and so I also feel a little bad that he couldn't throw his hat into the ring -- he could have finally played the Steam version of Wolf09!

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, "only" 117 people entered. I needed to do something to protect against, as best as possible, the possibility of someone unsavoury winning and so I elected to use the mega-givers rule. I feel a little bad that those who'd been gifting more expensive stuff but were still short of 25 total giveaways were ineligible, but hopefully they understand. Additionally, I completely forgot that DocSeuss was banned and so I also feel a little bad that he couldn't throw his hat into the ring -- he could have finally played the Steam version of Wolf09!

It hurts.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
19.99$ (just like on PSN?), with a (first week) 15% discount.

ok. it's much more than that where I live I assure you (NOK 249 = $40)

what happened to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom