• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit. En Ex bolded that part and I didn't think to check the original post.

I misread that as "Silver I," which is a rank I've never seen anyone at, so I wanted screenshot. My bad!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
GD it I just won ibomber defense 3 seconds before I even saw this. FML.

I don't see where it says I can be in the beta for preordering on the steam page.

Just below the tiered rewards progress bar:

Everyone gets 10% off DG2 Pre-Order plus immediate access to the DG2 Beta
The Defense Grid 2 Beta is currently for Windows only.

I may be able to get you a beta key from the Alienware site, though.

milena87

Soooo today is my birthday!! And I had an exam too this morning. I don't know how, but I passed it! So now I can enjoy my birthday more!
LET'S PARTY.
Party-hard.jpg

Happy birthday! :)

Oh, and congrats on the exam!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Just below the tiered rewards progress bar:

I may be able to get you a beta key from the Alienware site, though.

Special Edition bought. Thanks!

Also thanks to Pahamrick and super inframan. I was gonna buy the game anyway, I just needed a reason to push the button now. I wont be using that key, you should give it away in the thread or something.

pahamrick

Also thanks to Pahamrick and super inframan. I was gonna buy the game anyway, I just needed a reason to push the button now. I wont be using that key, you should give it away in the thread or something.

No worries, and in that case:

Defense Grid 2 Closed Beta: Quote to reveal

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell

You're welcome! :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Defense Grid 2 Closed Beta -- MB-4D429972B5CB9885 - Taken by Chairmanchuck

tylerf

Divinity has finally broken through my barrier of losing all interest in story campaign based games after ~15 hours. I feel like I'm finally getting good at combat and it's been 25 hours haha.

Who would want that:

When you can get that???

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

IBOMBER DEFENSE PACIFIC -- MB-FD07A8C3B092FD06 - Taken by fuzzy123

aku:jiki

What's wrong with his hair?
It looks like a cheap wig he didn't even put on correctly.

I seen him around on YT but never watched his stuff, after looking at his newest to oldest video list... he doesn't make all that many videos, I counted 17 videos this year.
He has the weirdest amount of subscribers:amount of videos ratio I've ever seen. Pretty impressive numbers for such a low output. Is he mostly a Twitch streamer, maybe? I hear that's how you get rich off gaming nowadays.

Shadownet

Banned
Arkham Orange? Is this some sort of secret sequel? I kid.

By the way, Shadownet, I played a bit of the first episode of The Wolf of Us last night. Wow. I am already impressed. I love the comic book aesthetics and, thanks to you, I am totally digging the fairy tale aspect that you clued me in on. Had I only known earlier it was based on fairy tales...

Its where batman have to fight the annoying orange :p

Omg yay! You need to hurry up and plow through that so we can talk about it!

Late because I was playing Counter Strike.

Here it is. I couldn't resize the window to show all of them, so I did it in one tall image. That's not even all of them. That's just the ones that need a plugin file to work.
Put me on that thing somewhere.

My god man, idk how your computer is running it so well. I remember installing the extreme floral mod and my computer was like, "et tu, brute?"

The game isn't anywhere close to be finished. The last gameplay footage didn't look finished

I just want something new resembling megaman I can play :/

What's it gonna be, Shadownet? You have to decide. TitS? or Destiny?

Whoa why am I getting called out on this?

Fine, Ventara and Huggie got me hyped earlier, someone add me to the hype train please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom