• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
I just want to say thank you for all the birthday wishes so far! If I don't respond to you personally it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate them. I do read all of it, and it goes straight to my heart.

I just don't want to crowd up this thread with thank you posts :p

Ventara

My thoughts on Sub-Zero leaving.

He shouldn't leave. The people harassing him should. Bullying and harassing others is rude and hurtful and has no place on this forum, whether it's via PM or in this thread. The people who act this way should rethink their actions and behave in a proper way. This kind of behavior will only lead SteamGaf to a worse place, and thus it should be fixed immediately.

Don't go Sub-Zero. There are many here on SteamGaf who want you to stay. Don't give up on us.

ModBot says some of these aren't taken. Not going to bother with a timer.

Go nuts.

ModBot said:
Instructions for MMBosstones86:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MMBosstones86, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Hitman: Absolution -- MB-5347D20E816EACDD - Taken by Ruruja
Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-F95BE009FE89C590 - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Mini Ninjas -- MB-B67A0073D07EA339 - Taken by fernandes
XCOM : Enforcer -- MB-B6EDCF95C314DC2A - Taken by Ezalc. 2 entrants total.
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-DAA7F5B8C0E35D6A - Taken by kadab
Deus Ex: Invisible War -- MB-B1BD94425863B280 - Taken by ShogunX
Daikatana -- MB-1E919BAF354259E5 - Taken by Soule. 2 entrants total.
XCOM : Apocalypse -- MB-0E2C794203E8D270 - Taken by ScreamingTrees. 2 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-DD60E2FF92CEF706 - Taken by KingDirk. 1 entrants total.
Battlestations: Midway -- MB-583DD39A161EF373 - Taken by Pudge
Anachronox -- MB-510794B023247072 - Taken by Baron von Loathsome. 4 entrants total.
Bioshock -- MB-EBA3EBD4B487AB3F - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 1 entrants total.
XCOM : Interceptor -- MB-8DEAFF93A4777223 - Taken by sprinkles. 1 entrants total.
Finding Teddy -- MB-5B54A51DE250A2C8 - Taken by Newblade
Deus Ex: The Fall -- MB-0B0F6734E36FD776 - Taken by Shantom
XCOM : UFO Defense -- MB-6D54E6461BAAF9EC - Taken by Servizio
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-CBF0DF85460190F8 - Taken by Uni on Everything!. 3 entrants total.
Nosgoth Veteran Pack -- MB-DF86C5DE3D307AAD - Taken by The Dear Leader. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Out of the Park Baseball 14 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for XCOM : Enforcer was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for XCOM : Apocalypse was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Bioshock was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for XCOM : Interceptor was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Finding Teddy was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for XCOM : UFO Defense was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

You deserve it man. You are one of the nicest people in here and don't let anybody get you down. Unfortunately I couldn't so as I explained to a lot of members/friends who asked me on Steam I will be leaving this site for good as I can't deal with all the insults and personal attacks towards me anymore. I could ignore them at first, but when they became an everyday occurrence and even got off site I couldn't deal with them anymore. I put a lot of trust in this community and it bit me in the back :( I wanted to believe that I never wronged anyone from here. I didn't steal from you, I didn't insult you and the 1000$+ worth of games I've offered were just acts of generosity and I didn't want to show off. If the $5 that I stole from playfire makes me a thief, a criminal and an asshole then I don't know what to say...

As for the ones who are responsible for my departure. You should be proud, maybe give each other a pat in the back. At least you achieved something in your miserable lifes ;)

Farewell

It's sad to see you go Sub Zero, we've never talked but I can understand your motives, it's hard being in a place where you are attacked / insulted on a regular basis, specially if you've not done anything bad and have been very generous.

Makes me sad to see some people become so agressive about a stupid issue like playfire.

Best of luck to you Sub Zero, feel free to add me on steam if you want a friend to play some time or talk.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This is in honor of Sub Zero. Stay cool, buddy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Skullgirls -- MB-735E0EF3FC025DD0 - Taken by RazorbackDB. 19 entrants total.

t1406393534z1.png

Manik

So I've been lucky enough to benefit from a couple of giveaways on here so far, so wanted to at least give a little something back. Nothing massive, sadly, but hopefully someone can make the most of it.

Instructions for Manik:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Manik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

header_292x136.jpg

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/17710/header_292x136.jpg

Nuclear Dawn -- MB-1025F8C2F58D00E4 - Taken by Strazyplus

Is it a bannable offence to ask those who lead to SubZeros departure to show themselves? Or are they going to be quiet lurking in the shadows, while we lose a great part of these threads?

people bitch when DetectiveGAF outs someone who is abusing ModBot, so I imagine this would not be received well around.

Shadownet

Banned
Her talent is without question, I'd say, but understandably her distinct lack of curves isn't everyone's cup of tea. ;)

I think her face got all of my attention lol if I move my eyes any lower this might happen.

I appreciate women of all sizes, some bigger women know how to carry themselves and so they look good, same thing with skinny girls like Saoirse. Its all in how you perceive yourself, if you view yourself as "I'm goddamn sexy" than other people will think that too.

Tellaerin

She better do a tour in the Mobile Infantry then.

...I like you.

I'd love to see a real Starship Troopers game one of these days. (And by "real", I mean one where people are running around in power armor. >.>) Not sure who I'd want to see on development detail - From Software, maybe?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Just to clear some things up

I was thinking of requesting a permaban. I didn't though because there is a possibility that I will return in the future. As Lain correctly pointed out I may need some time off because with personal attacks becoming an everyday thing lately I really didn't enjoy my time here

I don't want to announce the identities of the members who harassed me as it would lead to more chaos. If you dig through my recent post history however you can find one of them easily.

Also, I am amazed by SteamGAF's reaction. Means a lot to have so many friends here and you are the reason that I want to return someday. You are always welcome to talk to me, ask for help or to play together a game on Steam :) Thank you all for the kind words

I was thinking of requesting a permaban. I didn't though because there is a possibility that I will return in the future. As Lain correctly pointed out I may need some time off because with personal attacks becoming an everyday thing lately I really didn't enjoy my time here

I don't want to announce the identities of the members who harassed me as it would lead to more chaos. If you dig through my recent post history however you can find one of them easily.

Also, I am amazed by SteamGAF's reaction. Means a lot to have so many friends here and you are the reason that I want to return someday. You are always welcome to talk to me, ask for help or to play together a game on Steam :) Thank you all for the kind words

If you ever decide to return I'll welcome you back with a big awkward glomp full of passion and other odd feelings.

Enco

You deserve it man. You are one of the nicest people in here and don't let anybody get you down. Unfortunately I couldn't so as I explained to a lot of members/friends who asked me on Steam I will be leaving this site for good as I can't deal with all the insults and personal attacks towards me anymore. I could ignore them at first, but when they became an everyday occurrence and even got off site I couldn't deal with them anymore. I put a lot of trust in this community and it bit me in the back :( I wanted to believe that I never wronged anyone from here. I didn't steal from you, I didn't insult you and the 1000$+ worth of games I've offered were just acts of generosity and I didn't want to show off. If the $5 that I stole from playfire makes me a thief, a criminal and an asshole then I don't know what to say...

As for the ones who are responsible for my departure. You should be proud, maybe give each other a pat in the back. At least you achieved something in your miserable lifes ;)

Farewell
Seriously?

Fuck Playfire and fuck the people who are angry about it.

If you're for real, don't leave bro. I haven't spoken much to you but this bullshit shouldn't make you leave.

I was going to post something about it earlier but you said you were kidding so I didn't bother. But now that it seems like you're for real, I'm kinda pissed off at those who called you out.

Completely unacceptable and pathetic for everyone involved. Who seriously gives a shit about playfire. Come on now.

If you're still convinced to leave, sorry I didn't get to know you better.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Savant Ascent -- MB-B283F7CBE05CA6B2 - Taken by xeris. 2 entrants total.
7th Guest -- MB-3B04E3B9778E056F - Taken by legacyzero. 1 entrants total.
Angvik -- MB-47C12838D04BA3C6 - Taken by Zero-Crescent
Inversion (NA only) -- MB-2E2180D984BA5721 - Taken by Santini
BlackSoul Extended Edition -- MB-FFD639589FAC72FB - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Angvik #2 -- MB-4DCD7EF4587FD198 - Taken by Benedict
Bioshock -- MB-943C7838E06D2798
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros -- MB-3F9CCEB69C0446FE
Sang-Froid -- MB-76802222A223D722 - Taken by grindamasta

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Toe Jam and Earl failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1406404154z1.png

Remember, everyone has more friends than they really know ;)

rookiejet

Maybe it is because i been playing kof for years but it is not that hard to grasp after some practice in training mode.

Actually, you're right. It seemed alien at first, coming from a just Street Fighter background.

The options in this training mode are amazing. Amazing.

I recommend this: http://youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU and the rest of the tutorials at dreamcancel: http://dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/ which I'm going to be digging into next.

I'm /really/ liking it thus far. Also, yeah, King is awesome, Jawmuncher.

--

Also, don't leave Sub-Zero. I get the impression that there are more people that like you here than ones that don't, so it'd be a shame to leave on the account of the few (one? two? that's small potatoes on most people's haters scale) that don't. I think you're are ok if that means anything.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Farewell

The guy who made the gorgeous Icehancer mod for GTA4 is quitting from the mod scene because too many people harassed/insulted him for his work. Shame.

I can totally understand where this guy is coming from. A lot of times (like, this past week for example) I've just had to completely distance myself from Enhanced Steam because of people like that. Lately I've had a lot of people give me shit because they feel like I owe them something because I made Enhanced Steam. Mind you, these aren't people that have donated anything or contacted me in any other way than "If you don't add this feature I'm going to start telling everyone I know that Enhanced Steam is a scam."

Sometimes I have to just walk away from it, take a break, and recognize that sometimes it's best to just ignore people like this.

... and this is why we can't have nice things :/ *sigh*

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I hope things go well Sub Zero, though I'll say do what you think is best. In my take, internet drama is not really worth the time if not with people you care about, but I understand different people deal with things differently.

Also BlackSoul Extended Edition is in a Giveaway. Here's some of my impressions from when I beat it earlier this year.

header_292x136.jpg

Let me get this out of the way: I wouldn't define BlackSoul: Extended Edition as a good game. It's got too many problems with it for me to say that. And honestly, the only people who are going to enjoy it are those that liked B-Tier horror games in the late 90s and early 2000s, games like Deep Fear or Blue Stinger or Kuon. However, despite all of its problems, I did end up enjoying the game, and it does get better as it goes along.

BlackSoul: Extended Edition is an old-school styled survival-horror game, where you utilize limited supplies, puzzles, and clunky tank controls to make your way through several locations. The story is that you're a brother going to a nearby forest to rescue your sister... You play as both through the course of the game. However, honestly speaking, the story hardly has any presence, and the ending is disappointing. But I did enjoy the notes that you occasionally pick up in the game. They were interesting enough, and honestly most of the game's story is told through them.

Audio-wise, it's mostly good. The music deserves particular mention, as it's all quite good and very horror-sounding, and adds a lot to the game experience. Audio isn't bad, and some of the ambiance is legitimately creepy, but some sounds, like the sounds the zombies make, get way too familiar and aren't particularly fantastic. And the voicing is god awful, but thankfully there's only like four spoken lines of dialogue in the whole game.

ss_9a0322c1b388aeb3d02faaeb259ab1e9e09461cc.600x338.jpg

Graphics actually aren't too shabby for a small budget indie effort. Some good lighting effects, interesting designed rooms, and good art direction. A few places managed to visually strike with me. However, some areas look far better than others, the animations in the game are wonky, and some textures (especially outside) are notably very low quality.

The gameplay is rather simple. Your character moves like a tank, find key items, solve puzzles, and make progress to the next location. Enemies blockade your way, and should either be taken out or avoided. You have limited ammo and healing items, so making decisions about your inventory is crucial. One feature here to note is that if an enemy manages to grab and gnaw on you, you get poisoned, which slowly drains your health. You have to find and use antidotes to heal poison, but they're limited, so sometimes its better to stick with being poisoned as you may very well quickly run into and get poisoned again by another enemy.

On that note, there's only three types of enemies in this game; Slow-stumbling zombies, speed-walking Zombies, and sprinting zombies. So basically, there's only zombies in this game. The speed of the zombie is random from zombie to zombie, but notably different zombie models take a different number of hits, which is always the same with that particular zombie model no matter what speed they move at. This limited enemy variety leaves definitely things to be desired, but also ultimately doesn't take too much from the game, as there's a larger focus on puzzles and exploration, which thankfully there is some good variety on.

ss_b2093335266e4e77160faf4e799342fcc880903a.600x338.jpg

The game is not short actually, it should take someone 10-16 hours to complete it the first time. The game has eight main locations, and it should be noted that they get better as the game progresses (the later areas I found a lot more enjoyable and interesting than the first few). The ultimate trial in the game comes from the second main location, The Graveyard. This location drags on, has a lot of backtracking, and honestly is probably the worst location in the game. But it's after this point the game also starts to get a lot better after the fact.

The puzzles are varied and fun, ranging from astronomical puzzles, riddle puzzles, slide tile puzzles, visual puzzles, memory puzzles, and more. The harder puzzles also have a 'solve it' option if you get stuck on them. However, a few puzzles were lifted directly out of old horror games and just altered around a bit, the most notable one being a clone of the Piano Puzzle from Silent Hill 1.

There's a few clone elements here actually. The game has a few scares and a few of them are effective, but a few were carbon-copied from Resident Evil and Silent Hill.

And this is all ignoring the game's biggest problem; it's performance. The developers chose a very old engine to make the game, and it has a lot of problems. You have to manually resize the window. The game crashes every so often. While I had no issues running it, some people have to overcome hurdles just to make it work. A lot of this is on the engine the developers chose, which pre-dates even the Source Engine, but why the developers chose this engine and rolled with it when it has so many problems especially on modern machines is beyond me.

ss_375d5a35973e72722d863edd275ae1e0ff4a6571.600x338.jpg

And generally speaking I wouldn't call this a good game, or a game for everyone to experience. Honestly, if you do not have severe love for the genre, you should probably pass. There are far better horror games, and this game's problems can wear thin if you're not patient. The game gets better as it goes along, but it's nowhere near the quality of, say, Resident Evil or Silent Hill.

But as a genre enthusiast I actually did enjoy my time with it. I'm a gamer that has played a lot of horror games from all different eras of the genre. The good atmosphere and scares in places, music, puzzles, and interesting environments later in was enough for me. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't really love the genre or lack patience, but there are some interesting ideas and moments here for fans of the genre, and while it lacks elements it really shouldn't (this game would of honestly been so much better with a better story and enemy selection), it did keep enough going for me to want to keep going.

Difficult, flawed, and only really for genre enthusiasts with patience and acceptance for flaws, the game isn't a hidden gem, but rather a mixed bag of good and bad which managed to keep me interested during its 10-16 hour campaign. It's really not for everyone, and it's not what I would call a good game, but it was interesting to see a raw low-budget modern indie take on the genre with clearly bigger ambitions and heart from people who loved the genre, but missed a few notes of what makes it what it is, but tackle other areas fairly well.

I'm not sure how exactly the 'block' feature on GAF works, but that could be an option instead of leaving.

Ventara

If you really just need some time off, then I'm not gonna stop you, but make sure to come back. And maybe it's just me, but going through a tough patch is a lot easier with friends, and you have a lot of friends on SteamGaf.

rtcn63

Wasn't that guy pretty damn abrasive and ornery himself? Or am I thinking of the SweetFX guy. Or the Rivatuner guy.

Creatives tend to be burdened with the inability to adequately deal with their own demons. Stress and expectations only make it worse.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The guy who made the gorgeous Icehancer mod for GTA4 is quitting from the mod scene because too many people harassed/insulted him for his work. Shame.

I can totally understand where this guy is coming from. A lot of times (like, this past week for example) I've just had to completely distance myself from Enhanced Steam because of people like that. Lately I've had a lot of people give me shit because they feel like I owe them something because I made Enhanced Steam. Mind you, these aren't people that have donated anything or contacted me in any other way than "If you don't add this feature I'm going to start telling everyone I know that Enhanced Steam is a scam."

Sometimes I have to just walk away from it, take a break, and recognize that sometimes it's best to just ignore people like this.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Stacking -- MB-EF22C949DE45AF50 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-6785D30FF38F68CB - Taken by Egamer. 2 entrants total.

t1406404454z1.png

Dr Dogg

I just want to chinwag about my manchild vidyagames :(

It's amazing that since the internet has allowed seamless and instant communication with vast portions of the world that some choose it to grind people down. Not like it's new phenomenon as even early bulletin boards and IRC channels about media topics like films were full of people stuffed to the gills with hatred and vitriol.

Jawmuncher

Actually, you're right. It seemed alien at first, coming from a just Street Fighter background.

The options in this training mode are amazing. Amazing.

I recommend this: http://youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU and the rest of the tutorials at dreamcancel: http://dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/ which I'm going to be digging into next.

I'm /really/ liking it thus far. Also, yeah, King is awesome, Jawmuncher.

Ahh that's who it was. I'll have to get back into it if we plan some game nights for it. Those videos will definitely help.

Also this image of king is just too much. Perfect response to "let me wipe those tears after demolishing someone".
Kof-xiii-king-win-portrait.png

Well I think Enhanced Steam is just swell and groovy!

Volimar

Farewell

That's rough you've always seemed like a nice guy. All I can say is that I'll never call you names. Now come back, freezepop!

Enco

The more I think about the gaming community the more it seems like garbage.

There are plenty of good folk. That's undeniable. But there are so many fucking scumbags who seek to do nothing more than ruin the time of others. Constant moaning, complaining, shitalking, insulting and causing trouble. From supporting bullshit company practices to being homophobic. These people really ruin the gaming world.

The community was the main reason people came to GAF. They were looking for some high quality discussion with good people. 99% of other online communities are utter shit.

Shame that some people who come here end up facing the same level of shitty people.

I don't know what the solution is but damn what a sad ordeal.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I appreciate women of all sizes, some bigger women know how to carry themselves and so they look good, same thing with skinny girls like Saoirse. Its all in how you perceive yourself, if you view yourself as "I'm goddamn sexy" than other people will think that too.

Incidentally, she gained a noticeable amount of weight for her lead role in Brooklyn (it's set in the 50s). To get rid of it once filming wrapped she went back to the martial arts training she did in the lead-up to Hanna, which I think is rather neat.

She better do a tour in the Mobile Infantry then.

Australia doesn't have an army; that's what our wildlife is for. :p

I'm not sure how exactly the 'block' feature on GAF works, but that could be an option instead of leaving.

GAF's ignore feature hides posts made by the users you've added to the list, however posts wherein they've been quoted remain unfiltered. I believe there's a Greasemonkey extension that extends the feature to include the latter, though.

Porcupine

You made Enhanced Steam? Thank you for it! I'm using it regulary =)

Wok

If you're still convinced to leave, sorry I didn't get to know you better.

After going through his recent post history, I would suggest he takes a week off GAF since it is very clear that he is very annoyed. Hopefully, after a week, his mood would be better.

I don't know what the solution is but damn what a sad ordeal.

The solutions is called "ignore".

pbatOaC.jpg

I agree a short break would be better. However, the problem isn't his mood.

It's the ***h**** who kept calling him out.

War. War never changes. This is why we have the "ignore" button.

Enco

After going through his recent post history, I would suggest he takes a week off GAF since it is very clear that he is very annoyed. Hopefully, after a week, his mood would be better.
I agree a short break would be better. However, the problem isn't his mood.

It's the assholes who kept calling him out.

The solutions is called "ignore".

pbatOaC.jpg
A small workaround for a huge ass problem.

Nobody can fix the gaming community. The community has to change itself.

HoosTrax

Is Dungeon Defenders an acceptable solo experience?

(Meaning along the lines of OMD2, which was built with co-op in mind, but was perfectly playable at Normal difficulty solo.)

Speevy

Banned
Ah screw it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion -- MB-73CEA58D68197382 - Taken by Shadowplay1979. 25 entrants total.

t1406404754z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom