• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPssp

ivX0xjOr5pqex.gif

This is the greatest gif ever. Was that a real thread?

Edit: Reading that thread now.. Wow.

wilflare

more people play this :O and beat Dunder :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SpeedRunners -- MB-3F18EEE838CBB8D5 - Taken by cardinalmind. 19 entrants total.

t1406428755z1.png

City 17

Happy Birthday Shadownet!

Nice contest btw, I could solve the challenge, heck even 10 challenges but as I don't have any drawing skills, it's a no go for me :(

I wish I was five :p

They're both pretty meh.
Avoid unless you really like picking up 50 billion weapons that are all exactly the same apart from a few stats that are either + or - a few points.
Yeah, I played BL1 for a couple hours on console once and while at the beginning all the different weapons with varying attachments, stats, elemental perks and constant flood of loot was very enticing, it became evident shortly thereafter that there was no meaningful progression besides leveled up weapons to kill leveled up enemies. That's why I hope in coop the fun will not be the loot aspect but the comradery and its adventures had together.

It's weird though. I have the sequel and don't need the prequel. I haven't even touched the second one for God's sake. But the game being on sale for a limited time leads me into making stupid decisions. I think I am steaming wrong.

-MD-

Nice contest btw, I could solve the challenge, heck even 10 challenges but as I don't have any drawing skills, it's a no go for me :(

You aren't alone. It's a great giveaway but I have to pass on it =(

I didn't wanna be one of those guys dumping 30 keys to be eligible for the other part either, there are like hundreds of unclaimed keys from the same group of games already in this thread.

Hope your birthday was a solid one though, Shadow.

This is the greatest gif ever. Was that a real thread?

Edit: Reading that thread now.. Wow.
Honestly, who wouldn't fuck a dolphin if no one would ever find out.

In steam related things, anyone else spend time with Darkwood? As I said last night, came across that horrible dog thug and decided to tune out. Spent today at the movies so I haven't come back to it. Looking forward to getting back to Gods tomorrow as well. For a while I had turned away from buying dozens of games at once but lately the horrible backlog has grown hungry again :/

Wtf? I uploaded the Left4Dead2 match from two days ago which is over 2Gb on youtube and left for a couple hours.
It finished the upload but says session is over and won't let me publish the video. Also not cached the upload :/
Dammit.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Archaix, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Archaix, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dirt 3 -- MB-7DF796740C8AE9A2 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado. 8 entrants total.

t1406432715z1.png

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It's over, it's finally over.

I'm gonna need some time to collect my thoughts on the whole, but I will say I have come to appreciate it a lot more than I first did. There are still plenty of game design no-nos that weren't acceptable from the minute Sierra stopped making adventure games. Some of these could be fixed by the devs if they found the time. But by the time I finished GWBW I was kinda glad I stuck through it.

Deitus

... aaaaaaand here's the official reason ;)

Hahaha. That Dave Chapelle sketch was the first thing I thought of when he said that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sad he got banned, and I'm glad it wasn't a perma. But I just can't help but laugh at the situation. Sorry Nito.

Man, I totally want to join your gaming sessions but I'm just afraid my crappy Internet connection (with daily bandwidth caps) would hamper me from joining. Just downloading a 1.5gb game is now taking a considerable long time.

Shadownet

Banned
... aaaaaaand here's the official reason ;)

Hahaha. That Dave Chapelle sketch was the first thing I thought of when he said that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sad he got banned, and I'm glad it wasn't a perma. But I just can't help but laugh at the situation. Sorry Nito.

HAHA i thought of Dave Chappelle too! what a great comedian he is!

Is this going to be a casual game or comp? If casual count me in for a couple games.

Causal :) i'll add you.

Anyone wanna play CSGO? Casual?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
LIVE NOW: Serious Stream: http://twitch.tv/morningbus (Join us directly via Steam)

Serious Stream: Serious Sam 1 (Part 2) (youtube)
Serious Stream: Serious Sam 2 (Part 1) (youtube)
Serious Stream: Serious Sam 2 (Part 2) (youtube)
Serious Stream: Serious Sam 2 (Part 3) (youtube)

rC6gBur.jpg

What’s going on here?
SteamGaf sent Morningbus over 6 months worth of M&M cable credit codes. He agreed to stream Serious Sam 1 to 3, a series of games he has often compared unfavorably against a swift kick to the key areas.

But people like Serious Sam? Hell, I like Serious Sam!
Come, sip deep of his essence and let him pull back the veil behind the greatest fraud perpetrated in the history of the world.

Wait…
Just watch the stream.

No, hold up a sec. Why are people giving Morningbus their M&M debit cards I heard so much about?
That M&M promotion initially started off offering both $6 debit cards and $6 cable credits. However, the internet being what it is depleted those cards within just a few weeks of the promotion and now they are only giving away the cable credits. Some people have no need for this type of code and some people are just having fun seeing exactly how far Morningbus can take it.

Can I join in?
Certainly! Just join the Unofficial NeoGAF Mumble server (details here) and join the Serious Stream room. You can also chat through the Twitch.TV link from above.

M&M Scoreboard said:
126 from Jawmuncher
102 from Toki767
90 from Anustart
84 from Morningbus
54 from default two
42 from Cloudius12
42 from BinaryPork2737
36 from Mono
36 from CorrosiveFrost
36 from Stallion Free
30 from Mokoi
30 from Chocobro
24 from dot
24 from Gunstarheroes
24 from Xclash
24 from Cheddahz
18 from iosefe
18 from Pickles Spill
18 from shadownet
18 from Servizio
12 from tylerf
6 from Armoured Priest
6 from Amzin
6 from tiny raptor
6 from thesaucetastic
6 from Myshkin

Total: $918. 11 bills cleared!
Random Stat: 153 codes entered and redeemed.

Special thanks to the following: Cheddaz for 2 codes; CorrosiveFrost for 1 code; Stallion Free for 1 code; Servizio for 1 code; Binarypork2737 for 1 code; Jawmuncher for 2 codes (and for pushing us over the 11 month barrier!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom