• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Counter Strike Global Offensive: Casual

1.Shadowet
2.Pretty Fishy
3.House MD
4.Stride Gum
5.Huggies Diapers
6.KUMA

(we start at 11:20pm EDT)

Deitus

I don't have CS:GO so I can't join you guys, but I should probably get some dinner anyway. Have fun.

I think I might play a few bot matches in DOTA later on, so that I don't look like a bumbling idiot next time I play.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
one might never know when terrorists might invade your home and force you to have intercourse with animals. That is the terrorists law.

For the glory of the Terror Lord.

... aaaaaaaaaaand Nito is banned :p lol

:/

Still one of the best Gaf related gifs ever.

Those old Pizza Hut boxes are making me nostalgic.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SpeedRunners - -- MB-1C9E8253936AD15E - Taken by KillerDark. 7 entrants total.
SpeedRunners #2 -- MB-93F50AF3619A2CE6 - Taken by maty. 6 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-B00AE8C6C73C9420 - Taken by Shalashaska. 7 entrants total.
SpeedRunners #3 -- MB-421B128CEAFD34A1 - Taken by Htown. 8 entrants total.

t1406432355z1.png

iosefe

SpeedRunners - -- MB-1C9E8253936AD15E - Taken by KillerDark. 7 entrants total.
SpeedRunners #2 -- MB-93F50AF3619A2CE6 - Taken by maty. 6 entrants total.
SpeedRunners -- MB-B00AE8C6C73C9420 - Taken by Shalashaska. 7 entrants total.
SpeedRunners #3 -- MB-421B128CEAFD34A1 - Taken by Htown. 8 entrants total.

t1406432355z1.png

this makes me happy

rookiejet

Congratulations to our tournament co-champions (don't ask), Cloudius and Rayge. Against all odds -mostly Capcom's dogged determination to not to let anyone play online- you've made it through to the top, together.

I had a spare Belt of Glory that I was keeping as backup in case I didn't wi... I mean in case we happened to get co-champions.

So here you go:

ijo4ppP.png

Cloudius

OG0yxOY.jpg

Rayge

(I did my best with photoshop)

*clap* *whistle*

ggs to everyone else that played, better luck next time.

Very short one here. Some keys may be used, not sure. PM if you have any troubles.

ModBot said:
Instructions for ramoisdead:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ramoisdead, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gentlemen! -- MB-3FFB59FCDE082EE3 - Taken by Mikurden
Gravity Badgers -- MB-5402648E81AD12BC
To The Moon -- MB-7DFC9A00A98865C6 - Taken by kadab. 1 entrants total.
Hard Reset -- MB-DF2C66456EC0314F - Taken by Teppic. 4 entrants total.
Major Mayhem -- MB-528A108AC47311AF - Taken by bloke
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros. -- MB-0C75967B751BD6EC - Taken by Jalal
Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-EAD62C4D7C1CE0A6
Really Big Sky -- MB-55876B437A2868C3
Gun Monkeys -- MB-FA2E8C3D3338D0A9 - Taken by voodooray

t1406432595z1.png

No, hold up a sec. Why are people giving Morningbus their M&M debit cards I heard so much about?
That M&M promotion initially started off offering both $6 debit cards and $6 cable credits. However, the internet being what it is depleted those cards within just a few weeks of the promotion and now they are only giving away the cable credits. Some people have no need for this type of code and some people are just having fun seeing exactly how far Morningbus can take it.

Do you still want codes? I have 2, but I'm not sure how I'd go about giving them to you, what with them being registered with my emails and whatnot.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
GO
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock 2 -- MB-03CC1E82F5C66DE3 - Taken by trailmix16. 9 entrants total.

t1406442795z1.png

Tektonic

I've never seen so many uses of the phrase "shade"... Just read some more PopGAF. Think I'll go back to the terrorist's law thread. ;)

Please take it:

ModBot said:
Instructions for PLASTICA-MAN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PLASTICA-MAN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

GTR Evolution -- MB-B74C7ACCCD5E8A26 - Taken by Dragon1893. 1 entrants total.

t1406433675z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

GTR Evolution -- MB-BDBA2EBF0F051186 - Taken by Ezalc

maty

Yes, I won Speedrunner. Thanks anonymous benefactor. Now I need to practice and join SteamGAF.

Paying it Foward

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (maty, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-F9BB05AC992AC791 - Taken by darkchewie

Tellaerin

Whether now or after the big drawing, somebody here really needs to claim that copy of Hard Reset. An FPS that good shouldn't go to waste.

Shadownet

Banned
2 hours i mean

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times but there were even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Here is a little fun for everyone :) Good luck to everyone!
(A special thanks to a handful of people who helped made this happened. You know who you are! thank you so much guys from the bottom of my heart!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Great Detective Challenge"

If you win one of the prizes below then you are disqualified from this challenge. I want everyone to have a chance to win something. So choose carefully, do you want to risk it all for this challenge or play it a bit safer and enter the giveaways below?
Please read the rules and the challenge very carefully.
The prizes will be kept a secret until the winners are announced.

Please include in the title of your PM to me (The Great Detective Challenge - Submission) also please show your reasoning for all the answers and include your drawing/comic strip! Take your time with the drawing! no need to rush!
Link to the rules
Link to the challenge
ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

(Some of these games are not available yet, I will gift them to you personally once they're available for preorder)

t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition -- MB-66D0CC47BD68A513 - Taken by oipic. 54 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Alien: Isolation -- MB-0E90B2C9265F9FA3 - Taken by Speevy. 62 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) -- MB-D3441C80B7342F16 - Taken by Daedalos42. 68 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin #2 -- MB-F26E343ADB9FD1B1 - Taken by Toki767. 41 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-4C6AE727B04CC88F - Taken by AHA-Lambda. 43 entrants total.
Dying Light (2015) -- MB-A33F35DBC436224F - Taken by dot. 33 entrants total.
Mighty No. 9 (2015) -- MB-0290344FF9E0D9E0 - Taken by Benedict. 30 entrants total.
Hyper Light Drifter (2014) -- MB-2C82F7662DD36D5A - Taken by Wok. 31 entrants total.
Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) -- MB-F139B8A6AF0EF846 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 51 entrants total.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-F93825C973FAA0D9 - Taken by saunderez. 63 entrants total.

t1406442553z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away 38 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_586x192.jpg

capsule_467x181.jpg

Metro: Last Light Redux -- MB-75BA007DE28711A3 - Taken by DunderHassan. 68 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge -- MB-3B7E090538A2E0B1 - Taken by Cyan. 1 entrants total.
Syberia Bundle #3 -- MB-03AAC69A18E14AC6 - Taken by 73V3N. 1 entrants total.
Syberia Bundle #2 -- MB-9E30F9D5DBD93CE3 - Taken by Dingotech. 1 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-24563E07675EB919
Syberia Bundle -- MB-FCFEAEF503C2AE9B - Taken by tylerf. 1 entrants total.
Medal of Honor -- MB-49DE199D7742C396
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising -- MB-37D42CA7533D4D80
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-3FBC6CC4B2840248 - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 2 entrants total.
Serious Sam 3: BFE -- MB-FE9C758F7FF76108 - Taken by SSPssp. 3 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-33446565ED7F8975 - Taken by jshackles. 49 entrants total.
Medal of Honor #2 -- MB-F888AAD40516B4FB
Warlock -- MB-100E5CA182EA4ED7 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-F7A8AF92A22E3686
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising #2 -- MB-8EE9160FE181E3B0 - Taken by rookiejet. 2 entrants total.
Deponia The Complete Journey -- MB-B514D0EF1CB8F15E - Taken by wilflare. 17 entrants total.
Ys: Origin -- MB-D9B2135D18B6C482 - Taken by mannerbot. 21 entrants total.
Broforce #2 -- MB-7930E23E5FD71A40 - Taken by oupi. 56 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking #2 -- MB-603D8B895B4E96CD - Taken by Locust. 28 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-2977A4A47AB8EA02 - Taken by Cyberquake. 28 entrants total.
NightSky -- MB-52816096450BBE20
Magicka + 2 DLC -- MB-81BD12CE254BF6D9
Desert Thunder -- MB-A145D5D71458DD47
Leviathan: Warships -- MB-3136E9F86E0BCEC9
Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-38CC2C29925EAAD3 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 17 entrants total.
Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans) -- MB-B512E9E10B41AB97 - Taken by crazyrabbits - Taken by JakeD. 4 entrants total.
Garry's Mod -- MB-DD930770A494D282 - Taken by Deadbeat. 3 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge #2 -- MB-2ACDC8232BD9F221
Broforce -- MB-2D08C73DC54036F9 - Taken by ReduxMachine. 60 entrants total.
Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative -- MB-AAACD5CAC8C3186D - Taken by Kryptonite. 7 entrants total.

Rayman Origins -- MB-E9CE5E73F202403C - Taken by Sajjaja. 25 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-B123FDA2EF8D34A9 - Taken by Rudakus. 3 entrants total.
ibb & obb -- MB-4D7FF53BBE421689 - Taken by drakaenae. 10 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-8B3D6EC16A94BD40 - Taken by Anteater. 70 entrants total.
Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-21A5EBB001E4D1FD - Taken by Ventara. 6 entrants total.
Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative #2 -- MB-BA2B1301FB7F880D - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 6 entrants total.
Metro 2033 Redux -- MB-B19F9E452CF92E55 - Taken by diablogod. 51 entrants total.

t1406442613z1.png

iosefe

2 hours i mean

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times but there were even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Here is a little fun for everyone :) Good luck to everyone!
(A special thanks to a handful of people who helped made this happened. You know who you are! thank you so much guys from the bottom of my heart!)
"The Great Detective Challenge"

If you win one of the prizes below then you are disqualified from this challenge. I want everyone to have a chance to win something. So choose carefully, do you want to risk it all for this challenge or play it a bit safer and enter the giveaways below?
Please read the rules and the challenge very carefully.
The prizes will be kept a secret until the winners are announced.

Please include in the title of your PM to me (The Great Detective Challenge - Submission) also please show your reasoning for all the answers and include your drawing/comic strip! Take your time with the drawing! no need to rush!
Link to the rules
Link to the challenge

what the entry count so far?

wilflare

hmm wonder if Modbot will implement a W/G Ratio next time as a rule
W/G as in Win/Give ratio

(I should stop playing Destiny.. all those K/D ratio)

iosefe

Oh, what a nice surprise. After reuploading 25% of my video to youtube, I see an email from youtube about my previous "lost" upload. After following the link I find it is actually still stored, phew.

So, here is the Left4Dead2 match with 8 member from 2 days ago. We played on a custom, Japan themed campaign called Yama. Very detailed with a varied course.
Don't want to spam with the same images, so I'll link them only.
Monkey ride / Sneak peek / The Last Samurai

such fun.

and i was the lovely Elizabeth the whole time

-MD-

CS is like the only multiplayer game I'm actively bad at but I try n' enjoy it. That first match where I got top kills was a fluke ;p

Fun matches, hopefully we can get a bigger room of people next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom