• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KillerDark, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Bioshock -- MB-E55F1384B60CF677 - Taken by Easy_D

Not sure if anyone wants this still but enjoy if so!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Htown, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock 2 -- MB-03CC1E82F5C66DE3 - Taken by trailmix16. 9 entrants total.

t1406442795z1.png

maty

Alright everyone, PSA time:
I am going to bed immediately after this is posted, but I'll make sure and comb the thread for responses tomorrow morning, so don't be discouraged!
Edit: that post looked alot better before I posted it =/

Shit, I think I'm not going to be home tomorrow night. I'd love to join SteamGAF Killing Floor match. Hopefully next time.

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Thief Gold -- MB-18D7F4F39807FEC2 - Taken by bronson
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-CC43897EE81F950E - Taken by Boom Boom Pow
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-F4605C677CA41473 - Taken by pupo

tylerf

Seems like a lot of the challenge in Speedrunners is knowing the course well enough to anticipate obstacles while you're out in front. Whoever wants to dethrone Dunder as king just needs to start an 8 hours a day training regimen until you can win with your eyes closed.

dot

Ariana Grande who?

Rude.

I've seen 2 more people on gaf with them, they don't really post in here though.

oh... I haven't seen other Lights avatars here besides you and SolidSnakex.

Seems like a lot of the challenge in Speedrunners is knowing the course well enough to anticipate obstacles while you're out in front. Whoever wants to dethrone Dunder as king just needs to start an 8 hours a day training regimen until you can win with your eyes closed.

8 hours.... oh dear.

TONDq.gif

Shadownet

Banned
Well since my birthday is officially over almost 2 hours ago. I just want to say thank you everyone for spending your time with me today.

I hope everyone enjoy the giveaways, and good luck to you all. Honestly this is the best birthday I've had in a really long time. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun. I cannot wait for holiday season with you guys and many more awesome day to come. You guys are the best community on NeoGAF without a doubt in my mind. I'm still thankful that I decided to click on SteamGAF that one fateful day.

It's cheesy as hell I know... But I mean it all. Thank you guys for an awesome birthday. :D

A quick reminder, the giveaway ends in less than 1 hour, so if you haven't enter yet or submit your Challenge's answer. please do it soon!

Link to Giveaway

So I want to ask you guys, some opinions.

1)Did you guys enjoyed my giveaways? We have 1 hour and 30 mins left.

But I hope you guys had fun today :)

2)For those who entered the Great Detective Challenge did you like that as well? I'm thinking of doing something different if there is a next time.

3)Would you guys like me to do another giveaway like this for some other special occasions?

The challenge was perfect for me, as I quite enjoy riddles and love drawing, plus the theme of Batman of course; Quite the fun times.

I'm always a fan of drawing contests because it gives me an excuse to draw fan art, and they're just fun in general. So the more the merrier I say.

You're one generous sumagun, especially on your dang birthday. Hope it was an awesome one! :D

i will be ready to get some of these games after i dont win anything in the shadownet giveaway :p

btw how do i go from junior member to member??

chronomac

Someone needs to make a list of games that almost everyone in this thread has. For a while it was FTL, Hotline Miami, and Braid. Now, it's Thief, among others.

saunderez

Just went through my Humble Bundle links and found 10 unclaimed Steam keys...sigh.

Won't bother posting them until the flood has subsided a bit, but I don't even know how I missed them.

So I want to ask you guys, some opinions.

1)Did you guys enjoyed my giveaways? We have 1 hour and 30 mins left.

But I hope you guys had fun today :)

2)For those who entered the Great Detective Challenge did you like that as well? I'm thinking of doing something different if there is a next time.

3)Would you guys like me to do another giveaway like this for some other special occasions?

1) You are one of the most generous people in the thread (not to discredit any of the other CrazyMegaGivers) and it's impressive to see the excitement whipped up by this particular giveaway. So mass respect for that.
2) Didn't enter, my brains not wired to do that kind of thing right now.
3) Absolutely.

Toki767

Some of us have probably never played it before... right? It's not just me?

I picked this up in the recent bundle, just started playing earlier today. It's certainly got a ton of atmosphere.

I've never played it but I have owned it for a while. That great Steam backlog.

Thief Gold, Bioshock and Hitman. those are my guesses.

I don't have Bioshock on steam yet. Haven't entered the giveaways since I wouldn't play it anytime soon at all.

I also modbotted my the Hitman copies today from the bundle I bought the other day (would not be playing those in the near future either), so I don't have those either :p

Volimar

Computer was acting really sluggish and janky, and I couldn't figur out why. So I nosed around a bit and saw that Steam was downloading an update for The Forest, but it seemed to be stuck on "Unpacking". I paused the download and my computer is acting completely normal now. Weird.

And now for something completely extra

Err...I want the doctor who game, but it'd take me out of the pay it forward raffles....ARRRGHHH

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
why BP? you make me sad. please enter? if you can.

I don't want to take more games than I can handle actually playing, especially ones that aren't from bundles.

Only games I'll consider entering to get for a little bit are those in garbage dumps.

Some of us have probably never played it before... right? It's not just me?

I picked this up in the recent bundle, just started playing earlier today. It's certainly got a ton of atmosphere.

I haven't played the PC version, if that counts :p

I too have some coupons anyone is welcome to take

I'd recognized the first censored item anywhere :p

Thanks to SteamGAF, I've developed the bad habit of misreading "coupons" as "Copons". It makes posts like that one seem kind of surreal. @_@

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

saunderez

Spare copy of Speedrunners I bought for a friend who bought his own copy and didn't tell me...grrrr!

ModBot 2 said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (saunderez, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Speedrunners -- MB-666B0A5612661239 - Taken by Zero-Crescent

tylerf

Found something good to give away. Finally joining in on the fun.

ModBot said:
Instructions for tylerf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (tylerf, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Dust An Elysian Tail -- MB-C5EA1204F253B60E - Taken by TheLight

City 17

Well since my birthday is officially over almost 2 hours ago. I just want to say thank you everyone for spending your time with me today.

I hope everyone enjoy the giveaways, and good luck to you all. Honestly this is the best birthday I've had in a really long time. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun. I cannot wait for holiday season with you guys and many more awesome day to come. You guys are the best community on NeoGAF without a doubt in my mind. I'm still thankful that I decided to click on SteamGAF that one fateful day.

It's cheesy as hell I know... But I mean it all. Thank you guys for an awesome birthday. :D

A quick reminder, the giveaway ends in less than 1 hour, so if you haven't enter yet or submit your Challenge's answer. please do it soon!

Link to Giveaway

Your planning was just great, that contest of yours on top of that massive giveaway brought so much energy to SteamGAF. Although I couldn't take part in neither of them, I'm sure It was a great day for many in here.
Wish you all the best in the coming year :)

Speevy

Banned
Lol people are giving away really good games and no one's biting.

How much do you guys want to bet that either Ventara or Chairmanchuck wins one of Shadownet's raffles? I'm basing this on absolutely nothing. There's no real wager. Just watch.

Speevy

Banned
Stump, you should consider 1 hour raffles. 3 hour raffles are often too long and 15 minute raffles are too short.

Just my opinion, I'm sure you have your reasons.

Ozium

How much do you guys want to bet that either Ventara or Chairmanchuck wins one of Shadownet's raffles? I'm basing this on absolutely nothing. There's no real wager. Just watch.

zero0man

Turfster

B... B... B... I want to protect Lara.

Man, its been a busy weekend for me. Came back to see people freaking out, and thankfully i figured out what it was in time. Awwwwwwwwwww yeah, hopefully gonna get me some Broforce. If not, i just got Freedom Planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom