• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerf

All these key dumps had me curious and I really do have a crazy amount of non redeemed keys on humble bundle. Most of them are old and full of games everyone already has though.

Shadownet

Banned
Just went through my Humble Bundle links and found 10 unclaimed Steam keys...sigh.

Won't bother posting them until the flood has subsided a bit, but I don't even know how I missed them.

1) You are one of the most generous people in the thread (not to discredit any of the other CrazyMegaGivers) and it's impressive to see the excitement whipped up by this particular giveaway. So mass respect for that.
2) Didn't enter, my brains not wired to do that kind of thing right now.
3) Absolutely.

Your planning was just great, that contest of yours on top of that massive giveaway brought so much energy to SteamGAF. Although I couldn't take part in neither of them, I'm sure It was a great day for many in here.
Wish you all the best in the coming year :)

Thanks guys I'm glad you enjoy it!

Btw. Zero0man won't be winning anything from me. Ever.

Yrael

Well since my birthday is officially over almost 2 hours ago. I just want to say thank you everyone for spending your time with me today.

I hope everyone enjoy the giveaways, and good luck to you all. Honestly this is the best birthday I've had in a really long time. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun. I cannot wait for holiday season with you guys and many more awesome day to come. You guys are the best community on NeoGAF without a doubt in my mind. I'm still thankful that I decided to click on SteamGAF that one fateful day.

It's cheesy as hell I know... But I mean it all. Thank you guys for an awesome birthday. :D

A quick reminder, the giveaway ends in less than 1 hour, so if you haven't enter yet or submit your Challenge's answer. please do it soon!

Link to Giveaway

Thanks again so much for this, it was a lot of fun! :)

Stump, you should consider 1 hour raffles. 3 hour raffles are often too long and 15 minute raffles are too short.

Just my opinion, I'm sure you have your reasons.

I think ModBot 3.0 should let us set our own time limits for raffles. Also, it should send condolence PMs to all the losers. So for the brief moment before clicking the envelop we all think we won.

I actually want the Pivvot coupon but it seems like the type of game that will eventually find its way in a bundle.

Ryne

All these key dumps had me curious and I really do have a crazy amount of non redeemed keys on humble bundle. Most of them are old and full of games everyone already has though.

Someone will bite, one person's dump is another person's treasure.

Tellaerin

Lol people are giving away really good games and no one's biting.

How much do you guys want to bet that either Ventara or Chairmanchuck wins one of Shadownet's raffles? I'm basing this on absolutely nothing. There's no real wager. Just watch.

I'd like to see Turfster win something. He's long overdue for a big score, and he just celebrated a birthday besides.

dot

Lol people are giving away really good games and no one's biting.

How much do you guys want to bet that either Ventara or Chairmanchuck wins one of Shadownet's raffles? I'm basing this on absolutely nothing. There's no real wager. Just watch.

I'm gonna say Ningen and Chairman are gonna win something. I always see their names win the bigger giveaways (or at least the ones i want! :p). I can smell it. That kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells...smelly.

Ozium

ten minutes until random PMs are sent

hjOStEG.gif

Toki767

Stump, you should consider 1 hour raffles. 3 hour raffles are often too long and 15 minute raffles are too short.

Just my opinion, I'm sure you have your reasons.

I think it'd be cool if you could set custom time limits for raffles and maybe even custom minimum giver amounts.

JustLynx

I'm back baby!
To the Moon -- MB-EA1403E224235D91 - Taken by PossumMeat. 3 entrants total.
thank you PossumMeat :]

and now I'm ready to be disappointed :p
good luck to you all, and thanks again to shadow !

Shadownet

Banned
the only way to disrupt this
Stump comes along "Modbot will be offline for awhile while I shift stuff around"

imagine that meltdown

Lol I know right.

I hope some of the members who haven't been winning any big ones lately win the big ones from mine. :) its only fair right?

I'm excited to see who win what too :) that's the only reason why I'm still up lol

Up to see who wins what from the giveaways too. :) Not eligible for them since I've claimed a game from one of the many people posting stuff in the thread.

Hope my submission was correct since I haven't got a response yet. I don't understand what was going through my mind when I drew the comic. XD

wilflare

remember that evil plan people were talking about?
when a mega/major giveaway ends, send them a PM saying "You win blahblahblah game"

:/ that's just pure evil

someone is gonna do it to me now

Deitus

remember that evil plan people were talking about?
when a mega/major giveaway ends, send them a PM saying "You win blahblahblah game"

:/ that's just pure evil

someone is gonna do it to me now

You don't even have to go that far. Just sending the PM would be enough to get their hopes up, when they see the new message icon.

Edit: Speaking from experience here.

Wok

Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition -- MB-66D0CC47BD68A513 - Taken by oipic. 54 entrants total.
Alien: Isolation -- MB-0E90B2C9265F9FA3 - Taken by Speevy. 62 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) -- MB-D3441C80B7342F16 - Taken by Daedalos42. 68 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin #2 -- MB-F26E343ADB9FD1B1 - Taken by Toki767. 41 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-4C6AE727B04CC88F - Taken by AHA-Lambda. 43 entrants total.
Dying Light (2015) -- MB-A33F35DBC436224F - Taken by dot. 33 entrants total.
Mighty No. 9 (2015) -- MB-0290344FF9E0D9E0 - Taken by Benedict. 30 entrants total.
Hyper Light Drifter (2014) -- MB-2C82F7662DD36D5A - Taken by Wok. 31 entrants total.
Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) -- MB-F139B8A6AF0EF846 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 51 entrants total.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-F93825C973FAA0D9 - Taken by saunderez. 63 entrants total.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom