• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

why fix what Ubi says ain't broke?

Maybe because Ubisoft don't like to admit that [REDACTED] even exists. You have thought they'd like to advertise their shiny download service not try to censor it from the Steam tags. They must know it's an issue for people and just being pig headed about it.

hitoshi

GLHF

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hitoshi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Plain Sight -- MB-9B48DF76ADC43522

milena87

So this weekend I finally played a bit more of Divinity Original Sin and I'll just say that I'm terrible at sneaking.

I just gave up after a while, did some other quests, leveled up Aerotheurge to 5 and bought invisibilty spells.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh okay, never tried it the other way. I thought keeping the email meant only I could redeem it.

Nevermind then.

The recommendation that people chop it off is just a privacy thing as there's no need to share it since the link will work just fine regardless.

So this weekend I finally played a bit more of Divinity Original Sin and I'll just say that I'm terrible at sneaking.

I just gave up after a while, did some other quests, leveled up Aerotheurge to 5 and bought invisibilty spells.

That's the sign of a well made game. You get stuck trying to do something? Think it over and go around another way.

Shadownet

Banned
oanbjxjhlo4wp99hmbe3.png

nuhcpz8u0fum4gc6u6tm.jpg

n6ilddukm8hwj0gpnstu.jpg

dixi5y6xbvasvmyk92bx.jpg

lol

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Steel & Steam -- MB-632C2239EF2FE777 - Taken by Whelan. 3 entrants total.

t1406536899z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
well finally beat the dark souls 2 dlc and yea, it's pretty fucking great

not a big fan of the first two boss fights but the last one was great and the overall level was really really good

really gave me a fresh feel for dark souls 2 after i left kind of disappointed from it, even after beating it a bunch of times.

very cool game despite many issues and if the rest of the dlc is as good as this one it's gonna be totes goty for me

so yea, dlc gets zky seal of approval

woke up, refreshed the page and saw this

then this happened

giphy.gif

no matter what modbot tells about thanking in thread - i have to thank you here as well Dr Dogg, people must know youre awesome!

im sure i will enjoy the hell out of it but it will be also one tough cookie in terms of getting all achievements. seems like the rarest one was only unlocked by 0.1% of players so far. challenge accepted! installing right now and will jump into it in few hours. to divinity and beyond!
delicious zooey <3

He doesn't know. He doesn't know! :O
Know what?
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--yXh6TEr0--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/oanbjxjhlo4wp99hmbe3.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--pMhRYvJL--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/nuhcpz8u0fum4gc6u6tm.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--LS2OA71m--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/n6ilddukm8hwj0gpnstu.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--rXt-RofJ--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/dixi5y6xbvasvmyk92bx.jpg[IMG]

lol[/QUOTE]lol

My friends and I decided to do TeamTeletubbies in CS:GO, so if one day, you see a teletubbie in your friend list, please don't unfriend, it might be me.

hitoshi

I hope I am doing this right: I have several unclaimed games that I want to repost.

EDIT: Okay, did it badly, posted the plain keys. So the question is: how do I report games I have sent to ModBot, but were not claimed by anybody? :)

zkylon

zkylewd
btw been playing beyond two souls and while david cage games have always intrigued me, i think he's really crumbling as a game designer

it's probably the most consistent writing a game of his has had (maybe omikron but i haven't played that but i figure everything goes in a game with bowie as a character) but also the most tedious and uninteractive.

it's also still hilariously bizarre, i love how extreme everything even barely related to sex is. like jodie goes to a bar, there's gotta be a rape scene, jodie kisses a boy at a party and she gets humiliated and called a slut in front of everybody.

i still really like that this guy gets to make games, even if they're all pretty crap without any shred of self-consciousness i do appreciate that there's nothing like em and just how insane they allow themselves to be.

really hope the man makes an indigo prophecy sequel one day

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Thief Gold -- MB-D4105D7A0EE0A8AD
Daikatana -- MB-63A848260A388713 - Taken by Firehead
Hoard -- MB-C2702DF1778FFF72
War of the Roses Kingmaker -- MB-BB968FA3603A5225 - Taken by Servizio
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-C3639121847EA32D - Taken by Asharakk

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Thief Gold was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Daikatana was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hoard was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for War of the Roses Kingmaker was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hitman: Codename 47 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Tellaerin

You're old enough to get the reference Tellaerin. You're killing me here.

Hey! I'm old, but I'm not Grampa Simpson old. :p Late night shenanigans always put me in mind of stuff like Fright Night and The Lost Boys (and countless Stephen King novels), so undead were the first thing that came to mind.

Quantum Rush seems interesting: Futuristic Free-To-Play levitating racing game. (Wipeout clone)

"Oops, sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region"

(Hell, even the trailer for the game isn't available in my region. >_< )

...wait, what? This is a thing? And Valve's cool with it? Huh. Kinda makes me wonder why they even bother with region lock on F2P games if it's this easy to bypass.

Vuze

delicious zooey <3
The two Deschanel sisters are both very handsome ;^;

btw been playing beyond two souls and while david cage games have always intrigued me, i think he's really crumbling as a game designer
really hope the man makes an indigo prophecy sequel one day

I also like Cages experiences but Beyond was sorta... weird. Couldn't get along with the mixed up narration style.

zkylon

zkylewd
Quantic can't even be bothered returning the original game to Steam so I don't like your chances. ;)
yea, i don't see it happening either

i think that game had the best cutscene-meta gameplay ratio and some genuinely awesome moments (i still think indigo prophecy has one of the best videogame beginnings of all time). of course it has more cringe than 20 kinect conferences combined but you know, i get the feeling it tried harder to be a game than the other two.

i'd really like to see more of that, i don't like how telltale does it tho, at least twd felt to me like a lot of window dressing and you know, when your story's about zombies, you better have something of substance behind it to compensate

maybe i should try that wolf among us thing

The two Deschanel sisters are both very handsome ;^;
tell me about it

i don't like emily tho

I also like Cages experiences but Beyond was sorta... weird. Couldn't get along with the mixed up narration style.
haven't finished it yet but been playing it coop with my brother and his girlfriend and it's such a narrative mess

like you can tell it's all split up for the sake of being split up, the pacing is all over the place and it's just terribly boring to play

i get into it so i can appreciate the craziness and i really like the unusual stuff in it (native americans, homeless people) but yeah.... it doesn't really work

it doesn't really know what it wants to be, jodie is either sexually assaulted or trying to kill herself or being miserable for being a teenage girl or has like the worst step dad ever (who i hope i get to kill at one point), but then there was that cia training montage that goes for ages and i remember there was some weird dinner party mission to get some documents from a sheik or something?

like what the fuck is this game about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom