• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

Done.

Phewww, I'm tired, someone take over me for a while, I can give you the PSD :)

tits_zps4fd2dcc0.png

Haha, nice, seems I'm laughing at _hekk05 and he's not liking it.
I like you _hekk05

Wait, why isn't there a picture of gaben in the sky? What is wrong with you people.

Tellaerin

So I still need to decide on a new avatar for myself. Hm.

I could go with Ivy Valentine next:

ivy_2_avrxu94.png

Or I could go with my favorite Castithan:

stahma_avhlum0.png

(The Defiance MMO would make it at least somewhat gaming-related, though I haven't messed with the game yet...)

And now I seem to have gone from brunettes to white-haired women as a theme. >.>

I was considering using King from KoF too, but I haven't found a pic I like enough yet. Decisions, decisions.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
TrainsTrails in the Sky

im prematurely awake, did you need something earlier dude?

stahma_avhlum0.png

(The Defiance MMO would make it at least somewhat gaming-related, though I haven't messed with the game yet...)

And now I seem to have gone from brunettes to white-haired women. >.>

I was considering using King from KoF too, but I haven't found a pic I like enough yet. Decisions, decisions.

fuck yeah Castithan avatar

In a couple of hours I'll be officially holidaying, and I'll be on the road to get here: [...]
Thank you!
What I would give to be able to go to sandy beaches and tropical islands. Have fun Copons.

We Europeans should organize Game Nights more often through our Steam Game Nights Group. Killing Floor looks like a blast but it was at 5am here, ha.
What are your preferred times Euro-Gaf, 9/10/11/12 pm CET ?
Ain't there any euro mods in our game groups?

So I still need to decide on a new avatar for myself. Hm.

I could go with Ivy Valentine next:

ivy_2_avrxu94.png

stahma_avhlum0.png

And now I seem to have gone from brunettes to white-haired women as a theme. >.>

The second one looks better!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Could somebody please explain me what exactly Landmark is and how it's connected to Everquest Next? I'm kind of lost regarding this game :p

And is it any good?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
The Castithan love makes me happy. Stahma it is. :3

Goodnight, Olivia.

Nothing beats chariot waking me up at 3am to ask me who the hell I was and why I sent him a FR.

ahaha

Could somebody please explain me what exactly Landmark is and how it's connected to Everquest Next? I'm kind of lost regarding this game :p

And is it any good?

It's essentially a multiplayer sandbox using the world creation tools. You can stake claimed land in the world, build whatever you want on that land, people can come visit it etc. I don't really know much beyond that.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

And is it any good?

Landmark is basically a world-building tool:

What is the connection between Landmark and EverQuest Next?

Landmark is a world where you can design and make anything you can imagine! The tools and mechanisms you see in Landmark are the backbone used by the development team to build EverQuest Next. Objects and buildings that players construct in Landmark may also be featured in EverQuest Next!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

And is it any good?

its another world building game, a very prety one, but very early from what I read. it will also be F2P

it has little connection to everquest next except probably the gx engine

edit: beaten like a koala :(

Jawmuncher

Would've waited for you to weigh in with an opinion first if I'd known you were out there! ^^;

She'll be back at some point, I'm sure. : )

I popped in and already saw that you and everyone else had already picked the best one. So it all worked out. I was just too slow to say I agree with everyone lol.

------------------------

Is Tits still Regiom Free on the steam database or is there no word yet ?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
It's essentially a multiplayer sandbox using the world creation tools. You can stake claimed land in the world, build whatever you want on that land, people can come visit it etc. I don't really know much beyond that.

Landmark is basically a world-building tool:

its another world building game, a very prety one, but very early from what I read. it will also be F2P

it has little connection to everquest next except probably the gx engine

edit: beaten like a koala :(

Thanks guys :)

Maybe I give it a try...

btw, this is still available

RADICAL ROACH DELUXE EDITION -- MB-B53CF3445E9F12B2 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Because lash somehow convinced me to do a run of it on Hell difficulty.
And because I like it.
It got a pricedrop awhile back, but it's still $30 in the US.
And yeah, it's violent. As violent as you would expect a game about slaughtering zombies as a robotic ninja to be, anyway.

no need to thank me :p lol

That's a fairly interesting read. Not many developers pay for Youtube promotion right now but a surprising number are okay with the idea. This is why those Yogscast people can get away with their shady shit.

http://clockworkempires.com/
this is way too costly for 'earliest access' hopefully it turns out good.

Earliest access. And the lines continue to blur.

Rhaknar

Thanks guys :)

Maybe I give it a try...

btw, this is still available

RADICAL ROACH DELUXE EDITION -- MB-B53CF3445E9F12B2 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 2 entrants total.

the cheapest pack is quite cheap, like 2 keys. I almost pulled the trigger but in the end its paying for beta access for a game I wont play during beta (or at all)

ArcheAge on the other hand...

edit: speaking of blue coins, I just bought Poletical Machine 2012 with blue coins, I cant believe I got rid of my last 1k coins but I did! felt good too

Arthea

Hahaha because I'm normally browse ring on my phone stupid Gamersgate always thinks I'm on a Mac. I think I've got most of what I want Stardock wise but can anyone let me know how much SOSE: Rebellion is? Guessing the same price as the recent Steam sale but I've got a festering pile of Blue Coins to use. Cheers.
Are you sure you got Dead Man’s Draw? It's a fairly new game, and -75% is good.
Unfortunately for me, I do have all, except Demigod, about which I'm not sure if want.

edited: forgot to type SOSE: Rebellion is &#8364;10.48 (£8.73). (><)

Tellaerin

At least I'm moe on the train. Now milamber's tongue position...

"Moe on a Train"? Wasn't that a movie with Samuel L. Jackson? >.>

Going to have to miss out on the TitStravaganza on launch day, sadly, but I might dig out the PSP version and get back to it so I can keep up with discussions and such.around here. (I'm guessing they're not going to be very different, content-wise?)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hahaha because I'm normally browse ring on my phone stupid Gamersgate always thinks I'm on a Mac. I think I've got most of what I want Stardock wise but can anyone let me know how much SOSE: Rebellion is? Guessing the same price as the recent Steam sale but I've got a festering pile of Blue Coins to use. Cheers.

65% off ($13.98).

$13.98.

Rhaknar

I would get that Demigod 4-pack if it wasnt a dead moba

but it is a dead moba

edit: still the best thing that came out of Rochard (im not even bashing Rochard, I just love that song)

I doubt I'll get very far in Trails as the best game ever made is being re-released the same day and then I head out of town for a while. Then again Trails should actually run on my Surface Pro 2 so we'll see.

lol at calling The Last of Us the best game ever. oh you younglings...

I doubt I'll get very far in Trails as the best game ever made is being re-released the same day and then I head out of town for a while. Then again Trails should actually run on my Surface Pro 2 so we'll see.

Dr Dogg

Are you sure you got Dead Man&#8217;s Draw? It's a fairly new game, and -75% is good.
Unfortunately for me, I do have all, except Demigod, about which I'm not sure if want.

I picked up Demigod a while back on Steam when I had my RTS/MOBA head on and always wanted to give it ago since it's both a little unique and a very polarising game
still haven't installed it yet :(
. Well may as well check out Dead Man's Draw. It's a card/board type game right? I'll just pop over the official web page and... URGHHHH! I did not expect to be leered over by a creepy Jack Sparrow clone.

edited: forgot to type SOSE: Rebellion is &#8364;10.48 (£8.73). (><)

65% off ($13.98).

Cheers folks.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
A Tear of Vermilion is the Legend of Heroes game that I played on the PSP no less. I can never remember the name. Ah, good times.

Arthea

ßthePenguin;122994253 said:
Never heard of either of them, actually. How are they? :>

Demigod is dead on arrival MOBA, that's why we getting awesome discounts (><)
If you aren't into card games, you can disregard DDD, as I like them, I buy all cards games, usually, too early also, as I still haven't played it, even if I bought it almost at release.

Rhaknar

I grew up playing cRPGs, space sims, 4X games, as well as various console games so I have enough variety and time to make such a statement :p

to each its own and opinions are just that, so they technically cant be wrong per se

but you are wrong

Demigod is dead on arrival MOBA, that's why we getting awesome discounts (><)
If you aren't into card games, you can disregard DDD, as I like them, I buy all cards games, usually, too early also, as I still haven't played it, even if I bought it almost at release.

also, unless youre getting dead mans draw for free with coins, it has bundle game written all over it

Rhaknar

I guess Laharl-chan will always hold the new disgaea game as the pinnacle of gaming

hytldp.png

theres a new Disgaea game? :eek:

I only played the first lol. Actually I played a bit of the second, and it had some random new guy in it for whatever reason

I had no idea Valkyrie Profile was being re-released :eek:

one of the many...MANY better games than TLOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom