• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to play the Shivering Isles expansion! I liked it better than the base game, honestly. Sheogorath is great.

Yes, my gameplan is to do the base game plus all expansions (plus some graphical/quest mods), then plan for my Skyrim run (and I've drawn up a collated list of mods I want to include in my playthrough).

oh gawd that is good to know, I was actually planning on playing it in the next few days lol

hatoful boyfriend? lol

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2547082
That's what's in my history, so I think I found enough to make it work and suggestions on what the walk speed should be. I would suggest altering it to whatever YOU feel works best for you. Then at least you can enjoy the environment design and move from place to place at the pace that suits you best.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
No I want sexy human guys in skimpy underwear with bulge physics.
ikms2E686ZWNw.gif

Well, there is My Ex-Boyfriend the Space Tyrant arriving on Steam tomorrow.

The face of that man looks better than those in Oblivion and Skyrim.
How does Morrowind compare to the sequels regarding combat, choice, story? Did it age good?

I can't remember much about the story (played it on OG Xbox years ago) but I do remember the combat not being super great, I prefer Oblivion/Skyrim style to the Morrowind style. I'm looking for a good combat overhaul mod right now that will make it closer to Oblivion/Skyrim. But as far as aging I think it's just as good as the other ES games, the world is great looking and feels alive, especially with visual mods, and I remember a lot of cool locations and characters from when I last played it.

taco543

No I want sexy human guys in skimpy underwear with bulge physics.
ikms2E686ZWNw.gif
um mount your friends? lol

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2547082
That's what's in my history, so I think I found enough to make it work and suggestions on what the walk speed should be. I would suggest altering it to whatever YOU feel works best for you. Then at least you can enjoy the environment design and move from place to place at the pace that suits you best.

I'll probably crank it to like sonic speeds and then stop to enjoy or just put on noclip and float around

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Nice, managed to get my PS3 New Vegas save working with the PC version. Now I don't have to start over!

...but I DO have to remember what the hell I was doing before. :lol

the "you" in this case was a general "you", not actually YOU you, my bad :(

I should have said "if one wanted to be a smartass" :/

It's fine, it's just I don't consider Antichamber a "traditional" puzzle game. The reason I brought it up was because you mentioned Stanley Parable, and to me Antichamber compares more towards Stanley Parable with its obscure solutions than it compares to a game with more straightforward puzzles like Portal.

Maybe I'm wrong on that comparison but I wasn't trying to be a smartass.

taco543

Holy shit. Does this work with Borderlands 2?
What if I managed to get my TWD save off my Vita -- could that be moved to PC as well?

yeah the modding program is called willowtree and i used it to get my 360 save to pc and ps3 lol I dont know about TWD, I should look into that...

Because why cant I preorder it yet :(

Why can't we preorder GTAV yet? Why can't we preorder Killing Floor 2 yet? Why is the sky blue? Why can't Frost do anything right? How many licks does it take to get the center of the Tootsie Rool Tootsie Pop?

The world may never know.

yeah the modding program is called willowtree and i used it to get my 360 save to pc and ps3 lol I dont know about TWD, I should look into that...

I need to do this. My level 40 Zer0 needs to come to live on my PC.

I can't remember much about the story (played it on OG Xbox years ago) but I do remember the combat not being super great, I prefer Oblivion/Skyrim style to the Morrowind style. I'm looking for a good combat overhaul mod right now that will make it closer to Oblivion/Skyrim. But as far as aging I think it's just as good as the other ES games, the world is great looking and feels alive, especially with visual mods, and I remember a lot of cool locations and characters from when I last played it.
Aha, that sounds good. Thought Morrowind was the black sheep of ES games but this makes me wishlist it. Thanks for your detailed post.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's fine, it's just I don't consider Antichamber a "traditional" puzzle game. The reason I brought it up was because you mentioned Stanley Parable, and to me Antichamber compares more towards Stanley Parable with its obscure solutions than it compares to a game with more straightforward puzzles like Portal.

Maybe I'm wrong on that comparison but I wasn't trying to be a smartass.

again, I wasnt calling you a smartass at all, I was using it in the general sense, I should have said "if one wanted to be a smartass bla bla bla"

speaking of asscreed, what happened to the rumours of 2 different asscreed games coming this holiday season, a current gen one and a last gen one, was that debunked?

Ozium

Why can't we preorder GTAV yet? Why can't we preorder Killing Floor 2 yet? Why is the sky blue? Why can't Frost do anything right? How many licks does it take to get the center of the Tootsie Rool Tootsie Pop?

The world may never know.

I need to do this. My level 40 Zer0 needs to come to live on my PC.

1 and 2. Because their respective companies haven't offered it yet.
3. blue light is scattered through the atmosphere via particles
4. karma
5. three

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Holy shit. Does this work with Borderlands 2?
What if I managed to get my TWD save off my Vita -- could that be moved to PC as well?

There's another save editor for BL2 that can load up a save from any platform and save it as a savegame for another, IIRC. Unless there's a save editor for TWD that supports platforms other than PC, it probably isn't possible.

Shadownet

Banned

AC Unity doesn't even have a Steam page.

Next time you get roundhouse kicked by Sam Fisher, I'm not helping you get up >:3

So, I have won Battlefield 3 (Origin of course). How do I make sure that I redeem it to get the uncensored version? Don't know whether Origin works like steam where keys are locked to specific versions or unlock the version according to my location.
JaseC not here, maybe I'll reask later.

AH edit: Is it worth getting Borderlands 1 when I also buy Borderlands 2?

Milamber

Co-worker is going to sell me his Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB next month. So excited. Got a whole bunch of Hentai Steam games to install on it.

Only thing that sucks is that I have to make my desktop PC Steam account go offline once in a while.

EDIT: Ugh, I may have to invest more into a GOG account.

Mono

So, I have won Battlefield 3 (Origin of course). How do I make sure that I redeem it to get the uncensored version? Don't know whether Origin works like steam where keys are locked to specific versions or unlock the version according to my location.
JaseC not here, maybe I'll reask later.

AH edit: Is it worth getting Borderlands 1 when I also buy Borderlands 2?

BL1 is a better single player game with way better writing and a better story than BL2. BL2 is a really fun coop game!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
AC Unity doesn't even have a Steam page.

Next time you get roundhouse kicked by Sam Fisher, I'm not helping you get up >:3

neither does The Evil Within for example, not to mention all the indie games that are confirmed and dont have store pages

neither does The Evil Within for example, not to mention all the indie games that are confirmed and dont have store pages
Neither does The Evil Within.
It's why they're not on my wishlist yet. :p
Soul mates confirmed.
Dammit frost you edited!

BL1 is a better single player game with way better writing and a better story than BL2. BL2 is a really fun coop game!
Mainly interested in co-op. Also, just realized nuveem won't sell the first to my region, so no choice needed, ha.
Borderlands 2 Goty is only 6,60€ on nuveem. That's the cheapest it ever was!

Rhaknar

from now on im only gifting shit to offline people. turning on your computer and getting the gift prompt first thing is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom