• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
I rather not give you my twitter as I might have embarrassing stuff there.
i9WSVeczmVgJY.gif
:lol that's an amazing gif

I WANNA FOLLOW EVERY STEAMGAFFER, NOW
feel free to guess mine >_>

I rarely tweet anyway, except to bitch at GMG (like yesterday, when they tweeted "Skyrim Legendary Edition 75% off bla bla" and I was like "yo, the normal is 75% off, the legendary is NOT sir"
Dude, Adam Boyes follows you o_O

Deques

Hey steam gaf, I guess I can post now? been enjoying reading your posts for years guys, hope I can become a positive contributor to this awesome community.
welcome to steam gaf, where we dont discuss anything about steam, but waifus, anime and other non steam games

dot

Hey steam gaf, I guess I can post now? been enjoying reading your posts for years guys, hope I can become a positive contributor to this awesome community.

Welcome to steamgaf!

I hope the mystery gift is Millennium 2 and not something else.

Lain

I still remember there was some uproar because of Higurashi in the bundle.

The only uproar I remember was about another game, which didn't have the "vote for us and you'll get a steam key" but just a "vote for us" and the publisher saying they wouldn't give keys for it, though I can't remember if it was Croixleur or Vanguard Princess or another one altogether. If there was one for Higurashi too It must have slipped past me completely.

The only uproar I remember was about another game, which didn't have the "vote for us and you'll get a steam key" but just a "vote for us" and the publisher saying they wouldn't give keys for it, though I can't remember if it was Croixleur or Vanguard Princess or another one altogether. If there was one for Higurashi too It must have slipped past me completely.

The other one was for Croixleur. The Higurashi one wasnt that big, but I remember quite a few people were pissed about that.

Mokoi

Banned
Though I was impressed that the price of the Redux bundle does scale based on which of the games you own (25% off for one and 50% off for both).

That was really cool of them to give a discount like that. Was surprised when I saw it. I'll be getting it since I really enjoyed the metro games

OT but I just saw this thread and I was wondering, is there like, a list of SteamGAF twitter accounts? :p

Hehe my twitter name is the same as my Gaf name with a single digit# after the I. Care to guess:p

Deitus

That was really cool of them to give a discount like that. Was surprised when I saw it. I'll be getting it since I really enjoyed the metro games

I still haven't played the Metro games. I picked up 2033 during the Steam sale, largely to get the 50% off 2033 Redux. I'll probably wait until Last Light Redux goes on sale though.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You sure? It had something to do with successful assassination job on Irish Goddess and you spamming memorial threads in every forum.

Oh. :( Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream.

If you want to get banned you can always post a lot of inappropiate pictures :p

Please don't do that.

Well now my weekend plans have been thrown into disarray. :p

Welcome, and have a very safe and productive day.

Edit: The worst (official) CS maps are cs_747 and de_torn (I figured I'd cheat and name one of each).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lewd is a fun word to say

anyway almost time to go home, where I shall walk my dogs, and then proceed to fucking crash since ive been up for over 24 hours now

Mokoi

Banned
Mirage is the worst map ever :(

I really like that map it's since it's one of the only ones I know exactly where to go besides dust II.

Mine is under my Steam profile, though what I use twitter for is mainly to retweet lewd pictures from my favorite artists. And to share my manga purchases from time to time.

Hehe I used to do the same with my old not personal use account.

nbnt, how ever did you find my Twitter account? :lol

Nbnt found mine, and I made it very difficult too.

nbnt, how ever did you find my Twitter account? :lol

Don't you know, nbnt is the new Santa Claus...

He knows when you're sleeping, where you live, and if you've been naughty or nice.

Finding a twitter account is child's play to him.

lewd is a fun word to say

anyway almost time to go home, where I shall walk my dogs, turn on my computer, and then proceed to fucking crash since ive been up for over 24 hours now

Fixed that for you, ser.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Hey zkylon, have you seen Enemy? I watched it a couple of hours ago and think you'd enjoy it, especially the ending!

I took your word and watched it... all I have to say is... w..t..f......

Did You Know?
Trivia
The cast signed a confidentiality agreement that doesn't allow them to speak and/or explain to the press the meaning of spiders in the movie.

Jase pls.

me0wish

no avatar so I already dont like you :(

There you go <3

Welcome to GAF sir. Don't get banned.

Thanks! Well I've seen salsa get banned continuously, I love his posts :(

welcome to steam gaf, where we dont discuss anything about steam, but waifus, anime and other non steam games

This thread certainly could use more cats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Sn91t1V4g

Hey JaceC, hows your quest to gather every game on steam going? :p

welcome sir or madam!
Welcome to GAF! :)
Welcome to steamgaf!

Thank you everyone, this is exactly why I was looking forward to join steam gaf!

Feel free to add me on steam, and I would love to be added to the steam gaf group :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/me0wish

A fact that some might find interesting about me, that I'm the one who gave away the cat in the "feed it some pizza" incident.

Sajjaja

There you go <3

Thanks! Well I've seen salsa get banned continuously, I love his posts :(

This thread certainly could use more cats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Sn91t1V4g

Hey JaceC, hows your quest to gather every game on steam going? :p

Thank you everyone, this is exactly why I was looking forward to join steam gaf!

Feel free to add me on steam, and I would love to be added to the steam gaf group :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/me0wish

A fact that some might find interesting about me, that I'm the one who gave away the cat in the "feed it some pizza" incident.

Too much positivity. Fuck you, gtfo pls. This is the internet you know right?

¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom