• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Be sure to equip your chastity belt first

Or keep some lewd materials on hand to distract him should things go south

What if I want to get something started? Nah I'm an innocent individual.
ibzPkSNUQ0Dh3O.gif
Not really ;)

So we're PopGAF now too? This thread is the worst. Go back to obsessing over Abyss Odyssey pls

You should learn to deal. I rarely post like this and Its not offending anyone like this gif (NSFW)

me0wish

Too much positivity. Fuck you, gtfo pls. This is the internet you know right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CYKA BYLAT IDINAHUI

Yes, I know, too much doto

Welcome to our awesome community.

Thank you awesome person xD

What if I want the hug?
Dota players need no hug.

So we're PopGAF now too? This thread is the worst. Go back to obsessing over Abyss Odyssey pls
AO is an awesome game (although I didn't play it enough), but this thread could surely get more Zeno Clash love :(

Hugstable

Banned
I really like that map it's since it's one of the only ones I know exactly where to go besides dust II.

Nbnt found mine, and I made it very difficult too.

Just so many different paths and little sidepaths in mirage, plus that sniper perch :(.

My twitter is the most hidden (I havent checked in like 3 months lol)

Vazra

AO is an awesome game (although I didn't play it enough), but this thread could surely get more Zeno Clash love :(

AO is conceptually their best crafted game and I think I can see it having more appeal than the previous games. Zeno Clash games are not for everyone and some people found the combat frustrating. Zeno Clash 2 fixed some issues from the combat and brought other problems with the world building and bad partner A.I. Overall Zeno Clash is a really interesting game which is fun if you can get over the flaws of the game. The lore of Zeno Clash and the visuals set it apart from other games in the genre easily and the combat while flawed its fun to use once you learn the systems of it. I like to recommend it but I also like saying the flaws to be fair.

Arthea

What's going on here ... again

The week has passed... no Trails FC release date was announced. The trains in the sky keep running.

taco543

There you go <3

Thanks! Well I've seen salsa get banned continuously, I love his posts :(

This thread certainly could use more cats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Sn91t1V4g

Hey JaceC, hows your quest to gather every game on steam going? :p

Thank you everyone, this is exactly why I was looking forward to join steam gaf!

Feel free to add me on steam, and I would love to be added to the steam gaf group :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/me0wish

A fact that some might find interesting about me, that I'm the one who gave away the cat in the "feed it some pizza" incident.

I added you dude, im poliwagasaurus.

Also goodnight steamgaf precious slumber awaits me.

but before I go

giphy.gif

Arthea

Wasnt it supposed to be coming out already at the end of last year? Then spring?

FC had to be released last winter, but then Xseed ran into bunch of problems, so FC is releasing only now, not sure when but probably this summer still, and they still plant to release SC this winter, but that's becoming more and more unlikely, while FC is still in works.

Good, ehmm, morning?

This thread is too scary right now, I'll take anime over hugs any time.

me too Nin, me too

I don't even know what's going on anymore

Sounds like Episode Three.

"The trilogy will conclude by Christmas 2007!"
"We may release a trailer at the end of [2008]!"
*radio silence*

Yeah. I would just like to have some more information or a solid releasedate besides "We will try our best."

FC had to be released last winter, but then Xseed ran into bunch of problems, so FC is releasing only now, not sure when but probably this summer still, and they still plant to release SC this winter, but that's becoming more and more unlikely, while FC is still in works.

I hope FC is releasing soon. Cant wait to have my 35 trading cards (too bad Valve has 15 cards limit).

Arthea

Sounds like Episode Three.

"The trilogy will conclude by Christmas 2007!"
"We may release a trailer at the end of [2008]!"
*radio silence*

Trails are coming! you not gonna jinx it, you won't!

I'm afraid even to think what will happen with third part of Trails, though (><)

Vazra

Short Resident Evil 6 Impressions: The little bit I managed to play wasn't shit gameplay wise I may dare say its fun to play but lord I cringed at the story the little time I spent playing. Is is safe to skip cutscenes in this game or Im going to get lost if I skip everything? The writing is so cheesy in and not in the good way. It sounds like they took the team who wrote the script for the RE movies to write the story of this game. Also whats up with the inconsistencies on the visuals? Some areas might look well modelled and textured and then in the same room you might see a door with Ps2 era textures messing up the entire area or a wall. Then let me not forget the damn thumbs up animation which cracks me up.

For the moment I think if I can skip most of the story to beat the game it might be a fun ride and I might be looking into a coop buddy to continue playing the game. Let's see how my impressions change as I keep playing and move to the other campaigns of the game. (Apparently Leon story is the best and Chris is the worst so we'll see)

Okay, yeah. Redid my Morrowind install with the overhaul, and not only does everything work, but I get much better FPS, which is weird. Gonna upload my install and link to it a bit tomorrow for people who want it, I suppose.

dot

The opening cutscene in Dynasty Warriors 8 is hilarious.

Lu Bu was literally surfing the waves in the opening.

i've only played 20 minutes and this game is so fun. :D

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
The opening cutscene in Dynasty Warriors 8 is hilarious.

Lu Bu was literally surfing the waves in the opening.

i've only played 20 minutes and this game is so fun. :D

Aren't your eyes hurting from the godawful graphics?

I'm not a graphics whore but damn DW8 is so fuckin ugly

dot

Aren't your eyes hurting from the godawful graphics?

I'm not a graphics whore but damn DW8 is so fuckin ugly

Nah, the graphics seem fine to me. I was playing on medium, might turn it up a bit more. It could look prettier but the gameplay is what i love the most about these musou games. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom