• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the DW8 port would be better. It sucks so much not to have a default 360-mapping in a game in 2014...

And DW still feels more clunky than the Basara games I have to say.

Arthea

I wish the DW8 port would be better. It sucks so much not to have a default 360-mapping in a game in 2014...

And DW still feels more clunky than the Basara games I have to say.

for the moment there I imagined Basara coming to steam, now I'm sad...

can't find my gif for some reason
- Oyakata-sama
- Yukimura
- Oyakata-samaaaaaaaaaa
- Yukimuraaaaaaaaa

etc.

also everybody should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSEWnlx1KNs

Milamber

for the moment there I imagined Basara coming to steam, now I'm sad...

can't find my gif for some reason
- Oyakata-sama
- Yukimura
- Oyakata-samaaaaaaaaaa
- Yukimuraaaaaaaaa

etc.

also everybody should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSEWnlx1KNs
I bought the toys because of that anime...
Gp0aW9i.jpg
uFDw67Z.jpg

pd959Xq.jpg
iMeMxuh.jpg

Short Resident Evil 6 Impressions: The little bit I managed to play wasn't shit gameplay wise I may dare say its fun to play but lord I cringed at the story the little time I spent playing. Is is safe to skip cutscenes in this game or Im going to get lost if I skip everything? The writing is so cheesy in and not in the good way. It sounds like they took the team who wrote the script for the RE movies to write the story of this game. Also whats up with the inconsistencies on the visuals? Some areas might look well modelled and textured and then in the same room you might see a door with Ps2 era textures messing up the entire area or a wall. Then let me not forget the damn thumbs up animation which cracks me up.

For the moment I think if I can skip most of the story to beat the game it might be a fun ride and I might be looking into a coop buddy to continue playing the game. Let's see how my impressions change as I keep playing and move to the other campaigns of the game. (Apparently Leon story is the best and Chris is the worst so we'll see)

campaign range from okay-ish to crapfest
leon's might be the one that's the most well thought chris' is the one that lets you play with the game's mechanics the most

mercs is definitely the best part of the game despite the 90's cheesy music

where you at by the way ? if you're in europe i can reinstall the game and we can play a bit
america is ok too i guess but timezones and latency and stuff

Arthea

Risk mitigation is important. MSE works fine and is very light and unobtrusive.

this is true, least obtrusive anitvirus out there, I was even impressed and I'm hard to impress. I moved to it two years or so ago, never looked back.

PS2 Devil Kings only.
same as me, I still haven't gotten around playing PS3 one
I have too many PS3 games too (._.)

I love Sengoku Basara!

who doesn't?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition get. I couldn't say "no" a wolf pet that I'll never use. I wonder how long until the game inevitably moves to a F2P model... my guess would be no later than the beginning of 2016.

I really think the Sengoku Basara games play far better than the modern Musou Games. The Musou games might have special attacks/Ex-attacks for each character, thousands of weapons, but the actual gameplay still feels far more clunky as well as the map-design.

Arthea

Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition get. I couldn't say "no" a wolf pet that I'll never use. I wonder how long until the game inevitably moves to a F2P model... my guess would be no later than the beginning of 2016.

Even if it moves to f2p, wouldn't you have to buy a base game still?
I somehow think it's a really bad game. call it sixth sense (><)

I really think the Sengoku Basara games play far better than the modern Musou Games. The Musou games might have special attacks/Ex-attacks for each character, thousands of weapons, but the actual gameplay still feels far more clunky as well as the map-design.

now we only need them to come to steam
dreams dreams

Deques

Makes me sad when you put it like that, Deques. :s I know some people were saying it might have something to do with that site the webms are posted on.

I was joking. I didn't really mean it. I know that it's that site that is hosting webm videos is the cause of the alerts.
It's kinda annoying

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
more likely by the end of this year

I think Bethesda will experiment with Steam discounts for a while before going the F2P route. I'll be surprised if it's F2P before mid-2015.

Even if it moves to f2p, wouldn't you have to buy a base game still?
I somehow think it's a really bad game. call it sixth sense (><)

It'll be the same app (well, it should be, but this isn't always the case, such as with Dwarfs), and these days F2P games are free +1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom