• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone that hasn't bought Trails yet probably should, it's so good.

binarypork assimilated x05, why do you think he posts like X05 recently. he's like the monster from The Thing, absorbs us and takes on our features.

i6Fc0nl8XaSv3.gif

So which of us will he absorb to become a sarcastic asshole? :3

I don't need to absorb anyone to do that :p

Incoming BinaryLaharl

It's too bad I don't have access to photoshop/lack art skills :p

I am become one with the pigeons!

He he absorbs me and then one of the sarcastic assholes, this thread will never slow down, ever.

youarealreadydead.png

Well this thread has only been just over a week and The Monk did say he was super busy. They'll be back, hopefully soonish.

This thread is full of bloody pigeon fanciers!

X05 said that he was busy with work too, it happens I guess :/

The thread's probably moving too fast for them to keep up with even if they had free time, which is why everyone should try to combine posts more often.

And you should join us. There are more than enough pigeons to go around.

I'm sure there will be another animal themed game or 3 that will send this thread in to the bowels of madness in the not too distant future.

Would you settle for printer romance?

not really, it's only falcom logo and opening movie that are broken, other than that the game is fine, at least I had no other problems. Also playing with kb/m seems the best thing to do.

I've only had the intro movie problem too. No crashes or anything else yet, and I'm already starting chapter one, no other bugs so far.

Dr Dogg

I'm probably LTTP here, but fuck paying £50 for FC4 or AC:U. If Ubisoft are going to continue to literally force us to use uPlay, then at least make it a sane price.

I haven't bought Watchdogs yet for the same reasons (and its questionable quality).

Let put it this way the bulk of the 'A team' are working on this (you know the AC III guys) along with 9 other studios, some of which are quite new and their legendary PC porting house in Kiev is bringing this to PC. Would you preorder Unity knowing that and the history surrounding those mentioned regardless of the insane price conversion?

Unity looks good from what I've seen but it was always a wait and see approach due to all the good will ACIV had built up wiped away with the experience of getting Watch_ Dogs to play ball and the price disparity on Steam has pretty much nailed that on. As for Far Cry 4, that console on ultra comment and PC not being dealt with as a development focus first and foremost has me really skeptical.

X05 said that he was busy with work too, it happens I guess :/

The thread's probably moving too fast for them to keep up with even if they had free time, which is why everyone should try to combine posts more often.

And you should join us. There are more than enough pigeons to go around.

Ah right yeah this thread is usually my jolt back to fantasy land first thing in the morning before knuckling down to work.

As for Pigeon Dating Sims? I'm to coo for schoo to been seen with that on my account ;)

I didn't know what I expected. Well maybe a kraftwerk track.

Shadownet

Banned
Yes it still works. You're still connected to the servers.

Great, wouldn't want people to think I'm pulling an all nighter when I'm just idling.. Lol

Btw, TiTs look so good for a game that was originally on PSP. I can only imagine what would happen if Final Fantasy XV somehow come to PC.

Arthea

I really need to do giveaway, but it's so damn hot and seems so pointless as there too many of them already and nobody wants free gamez unless DOS or W3!
Or I can do several small ones instead of huge one... decisions, decisions

dani_dc

Great, wouldn't want people to think I'm pulling an all nighter when I'm just idling.. Lol

Btw, TiTs look so good for a game that was originally on PSP. I can only imagine what would happen if Final Fantasy XV somehow come to PC.

TitS was actually originally a PC game that was later ported to PSP with lower resolution textures.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

trails was a 2004 pc game ported to psp in 2006

edit: beaten

Dr Dogg

I really need to do giveaway, but it's so damn hot and seems so pointless as there too many of them already and nobody wants free gamez unless DOS or W3!

This call for a Russian Roulette style Mystery Giveaway with bundle junk, overlooked gems, hot tamale and a jokey themed game thrown in for good measure. What it in the new thread on Friday before anyone else for maximum exposure. Really there are too many competing giveaways at the moment that a lot of them overlap for the same stuff. I guess that alright with some games but it can take the zing out of others.

I hear that the game is spider-free*.

* Probably not.

One of the first chests I opened had a
dead
spider in it.
And it was only in text form

Arthea

This call for a Russian Roulette style Mystery Giveaway with bundle junk, overlooked gems, hot tamale and a jokey themed game thrown in for good measure. What it in the new thread on Friday before anyone else for maximum exposure. Really there are too many competing giveaways at the moment that a lot of them overlap for the same stuff.

I'm all for waiting!
Thanks for suggestion, btw

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
As for Pigeon Dating Sims? I'm to coo for schoo to been seen with that on my account ;)

That pun is almost as punny as Hatoful Boyfriend itself.

Almost :p

I didn't know what I expected. Well maybe a kraftwerk track.

So much potential that will never leave Japan.

stop doing this to me

That's what idle master is for though. Card money can help you afford it.

* Probably not.

Technically not :p

Tizoc

* Probably not.

listen to Jase, zkylon.
I mean if you got Arcade Fortune, your first match with that skin might risk you going against a Jungle Elise...who you end up feeding because you just happened to go up against a pro Jungle Elise player! WHO KILLS YOU EVERYTIME WHILE IN SPIDER FORM!

Shadownet

Banned
trails was a 2004 pc game ported to psp in 2006

edit: beaten

Rhaknar is late to the battle? Say it ain't so. :O though I didn't know that. I'm glad it finally came to PC.

I'd say do smaller games. So you can spread it out and more people can enjoy your wonderful gifts :) that's what I learned anyway. But whatever you giveaway will be greatly appreciafes by everyone.

zkylon

zkylewd

* Probably not.

stop talking about spiders

i'm more than spiders

quit it with the spiders

give in, buy it, embrace the light side.
That's what idle master is for though. Card money can help you afford it.
but but but

MissFortune_Splash_7.jpg

there are some dead spiders left in chests after zky had his talk with them (><)
yea i totally have never ran away and asked girl i was with to kill them for me

(not) true story

listen to Jase, zkylon.
I mean if you got Arcade Fortune, your first match with that skin might risk you going against a Jungle Elise...who you end up feeding because you just happened to go up against a pro Jungle Elise player! WHO KILLS YOU EVERYTIME WHILE IN SPIDER FORM!
but i'll look amazing while raging

sure

bip

those are actually quite small on my screen /shrug >_>
that looks really good

Jusoni

Aww, left idle master to idle and went to town. Came back and Hitman:Absolution and it's trademarks had crashed it. Only got 6 cards that session. Good thing I bought Last of us remastered so steam can idle the rest of the day.

Dr Dogg

Man with all these trading cards coming in I've got the quandary to either dump them on the market for the GabeN$ or go really loopy and succumb to being a Badger.

You say that, but your GAF name means "spider" in Australianese.

Heart Break High has permanently ingrained Australian slang into my head. Well that and the 100's of other Aus TV shows we get over here.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
All I know about Aus is that some very good gaffers are apart of it: shanshan, transhuman, lucian, Hpro ( nowadays) and of course Jase. TDM doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom