• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Valve is done refunding purchases from longer than two weeks ago. I requested one from a game I bought in February and it was denied. Oh well.

Nzyme32

I guess Valve is done refunding purchases from longer than two weeks ago. I requested one from a game I bought in February and it was denied. Oh well.

Well a couple of friends got refunds a few hours back - one for B:AK and one for MKX, both over both 14 days and 2 hours played

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

VANGERS -- MB-AE116A7D8C032676 - Taken by Hektor
THE MUSIC MACHINE -- MB-F2A226F18754526F - Taken by Purkake4
Blade Symphony -- MB-C6AB5BC463095678 - Taken by salazar547

derExperte

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (derExperte, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vangers -- MB-01036E966808EA62 - Taken by S1n1st3r

qqq

Ok, so it's not like something is popular during giveaways or anything. Just fixed tags?

Yes.

The hot one is usually for the more expensive ones above a certain price point, $20 I believe.

I disagree with some of the "poop" choices. Postal 1 for e.g. is poop tagged, and that game is fun as fuck.

I saw Gish also poop tagged, an I remember that game being pretty good too.

rtcn63

Ok, so it's not like something is popular during giveaways or anything. Just fixed tags?

Not sure if it's still the case, but early on, "hot" denoted the game met a certain price threshold on the Steam store (like $30 minimum at the time of posting) and poop was whatever Ozium promoted zealously.

IO should patch controller support into Blood Money. I haven't played the Hitman games with mouse and keyboard in forever so it's weird to go back to that.

CI2tBbIW8AA2CW9.png

MUnited83

For you.
Really pumped up for Rocket League. PS+ inclusion plus the fact its cross-play pretty much assures the online will be active for a long, long time.

Really pumped up for Rocket League. PS+ inclusion plus the fact its cross-play pretty much assures the online will be active for a long, long time.

Yeah, it's a terrific trend to get more games to be crossplay between consoles and PCs. It's the thing that has me leaning PC for SFV because otherwise the online fighting game community on PCs is pretty anemic shortly after launch. It's also weirdly coming more from Sony than Microsoft which is strange given that one company has a much greater incentive to do so than the other

wilflare

Buying the dlc for it might be more expensive than buying the definitive edition depending on how much you buy and when.

As for the DE itself, slight graphical improvements but not many and not that significant.

Damn, everyone's out for Jshackles.... =(

hmm and the DE version can't disable specific DLCs too right? :/

rtcn63

All I remember from the first Mafia was the driving. The realistic and incredibly dull driving. You had to obey traffic rules.

Knurek

Halfway through the year, and I'm at 75 finished games.

Sure as hell won't be able to do 150 though, I always play longer ones in the later half. And there's TitS SC releasing soon-ish, which will eat at least 50 hours of my playtime.
Divinity: OSEE and PoE 2.0 can't come soon enough

Jawmuncher

Sure as hell won't be able to do 150 though, I always play longer ones in the later half. And there's TitS SC releasing soon-ish, which will eat at least 50 hours of my playtime.

Yeah well I know I finished 52+ now just gotta update my post. In seriousness though a lot of what's in my backlog is rpg length now.

Purkake4

Banned
Yes.

The hot one is usually for the more expensive ones above a certain price point, $20 I believe.

I disagree with some of the "poop" choices. Postal 1 for e.g. is poop tagged, and that game is fun as fuck.

Not sure if it's still the case, but early on, "hot" denoted the game met a certain price threshold on the Steam store (like $30 minimum at the time of posting) and poop was whatever Ozium promoted zealously.

Thanks for the infos. Modbot is full of wonders.

Hektor

Wat. If i did count right, im only at 16.

Lain

Yes.

Poop is for games that have a certain % on Steam I believe. Otherwise Ku would have 3 poop icons (because one poop icon isn't enough for that piece of shit).

Arthea

I'm at 39 finished games, if not for Castaway Paradise, I probably would be much closer to 52 as I could have finished many started games in that time, oh well, there is still plenty of time still.

Have you noticed that most of the time I play games nobody of steamgaf plays or played. What I'm getting at? We need new people, you guys play wrong games. I can't discuss games with myself now, or can I?

Poop is for games that have a certain % on Steam I believe. Otherwise Ku would have 3 poop icons (because one poop icon isn't enough for that piece of shit).

you should "play" Make it indie! for poop perspective

no, you shouldn't, nobody should touch that

Lain

I'm at 39 finished games, if not for Castaway Paradise, I probably would be much closer to 52 as I could have finished many started games in that time, oh well, there is still plenty of time still.

Have you noticed that most of the time I play games nobody of steamgaf plays or played. What I'm getting at? We need new people, you guys play wrong games. I can't discuss games with myself now, or can I?

you should "play" Make it indie! for poop perspective

no, you shouldn't, nobody should touch that

Play Eternal Senia, 4 hours and you'll be at 40 and full of feeling.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Yoooo, so Alienware twitch is doing Dirty Bomb right? If anyone gets a Starter Kit I'll trade you a copy of Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition Kickstarter edition. I've been playing DB a lot lately and I have an extra code from when I backed the game. I'm going out during the stream so I won't be able to watch, otherwise I'd just use GAF powers to win one myself.

I find interesting reading impressions about less talked games, I always end discovering something new that otherwise I could have missed.

Are we talking about The Witcher 1? What's a M2? :D

Mafia 2

Literally killing esports.

Fuck Esports. Valve is a multi billion dollar company making hundreds of millions of dollars. Why they cant fund their own premier tourney which would hardly make a dent on their bottom line is beyond me.

This years compendium was too much pay-to-swag for my tastes. At least you could reasonably grind the compendium for the stuff you wanted the last times.

Postal just to take an example is Mostly positive with 74% approval. And the poop thing has been there since before steam user reviews and their percentages.

Although from what you say of Ku, Rush Bros. also deserves at least 2.5 poops IMO.

Kiru

Yoooo, so Alienware twitch is doing Dirty Bomb right? If anyone gets a Starter Kit I'll trade you a copy of Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition Kickstarter edition. I've been playing DB a lot lately and I have an extra code from when I backed the game. I'm going out during the stream so I won't be able to watch, otherwise I'd just use GAF powers to win one myself.
I'll try! lol

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
header.jpg

What an amazing accomplishment Ori and the Blind Forest is..

It somehow has successfully managed to mix all the best elements from action-platformer metroidvanias like Guacamelee, and story based platform adventures like Never Alone and Limbo, and came up with a brilliant, rewarding, inspired, engaging, challenging and superbly crafted action platformer that is a JOY to play from start to end. The game succeeds in basically everything it tries to do.

EWmof.gif
Thomas Mahler
p0QHO.gif

This game is dead certain to be high up on my game of the year list.

I may sound a bit euphoric, having just now finished it and all, but I seriously loved this game.

Knurek

Higurashi is at 22,444 ± 3,555
eden* is at 26,283 ± 3,847
Crystal Story II is at 9,893 ± 2,360
Adventures of Pip is at 1,772 ± 999
Momodora III is at 10,188 ± 2,395
Elliot Quest is at 2,362 ± 1,153

Sakura Fucking Spirit: 195,790 ± 10,498
Sakura Fucking Angels: 51,532 ± 5,387

Steam was a mistake, it's nothing but trash.

header.jpg

What an amazing accomplishment Ori and the Blind Forest is..

It somehow has successfully managed to mix all the best elements from games action-platformer metroidvanias like Guacamelee, and story based platform adventures like Never Alone and Limbo, and came up with a brilliant, rewarding, inspired, engaging, challenging and superbly crafted action platformer that is a JOY to play from start to end. The game succeeds in basically everything it tries to do.

EWmof.gif
Thomas Mahler
p0QHO.gif

This game is dead certain to be high up on my game of the year list.

I may sound a bit euphoric, having just now finished it and all, but I seriously loved this game.

Happy to know you enjoyed it! Everyone needs to play it instead of letting it sit in their inventory!

HReLtmF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom