• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Groupees - Apocalypse (Pre-order)
https://groupees.com/apocalypse

Pre-order now for $1.25 to get 5 games, 2 albums and 1 comic

I'd bet $1.25 that Chainsaw Warrior will be in this since it was on the Indiegamestand site for a buck awhile ago.

Last time that happened, it was Ground Pounders and the Colonies and States bundle.

Sue me I like the Brocolli with the nunchuck
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/372150/?snr=1_7_7_comingsoon_150_3

Also Yasai? IIRC Saiya(n) is an anagram of Yasai.

It's also Japanese for vegetable, as in "vegetable ninja", I guess riffing off of Fruit Ninja.

Shadownet

Banned
There's a Russia exclusive dlc. And with the the region lock thingy, you can't get it any longer...
I'm speechless..

Any idea on GL games or Steam ones?
I got burned on all pre-order ones, so I'll probably skip.
I'm thinking STALKER but i'm probably just hopeful.

Please let this week's humble bundle be a Hellboy comics bundle.
Please please please XO
It should be Saga, everyone need to read Saga.

Chariot

Fuck the Empire of Bavaria ! Those fuckers are sitting behind me and keep breathing in my neck. Everytime I want to just conquer a tiny tiny bit of a neighbouring country, they wait until my forces are exhausted and then declare war on me with their fucking friends the gallians. With my immense funds and mercenaries I at least can hold them at bay so they don't actually win anything, but neither am I able to turn the tide and then I just sitting there for another dozen years to wait for my manpower to replenish. Screw Frisisa and screw Angeles. I am going for your head next, Bavaria. I am going to kick you from Middleeurope back to Turkey. Go, fight the Frisians there.

I thought July would be a dead month for me. But I have good news! The backer beta for "The Flame in the Flood" goes live a week from today. I am really looking forward to trying it out.

Weaver_Dock_A.png

Blocks with character though.

would you say that they're Blocks that Matter?

I'd love to say that people like the one quoted are plants, but I don't know anymore.

as bad as Unity was, it never got pulled for being a hot mess at launch. they even had the balls to cancel their season pass and give a game out just so that they could buy themselves some good will for their mistakes.

Now, i don't expect that WB would give out a free game for this kerfuffle but i don't think they can just give away a few skins and wash their hands of this, either.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
The new thread smell is already gone

Damn :(

madjoki

Now, i don't expect that WB would give out a free game for this kerfuffle but i don't think they can just give away a few skins and wash their hands of this, either.

Skin bad would be bad, considering you'd get it from season pass anyway :p

I doubt they give anything. Season Pass is still up for sale too.

ohhhh what is this? that art looks great

It's a procedurally generated survival game. Float down the river to survive and escape the coming flood. Made by former Irrational devs. Successfully kickstarted last year.

Kickstarter link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/molassesflood/the-flame-in-the-flood/description

Gametrailers impressions:

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/d7c0su/the-flame-in-the-flood-the-flame-in-the-flood-at-e3-2015

Polygon write up:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/15/8747971/the-flame-in-the-flood

Scout_Camp_B.png

ExoSoul

Banned
what was the consensus on the Sleeping Dog Definitive Edition?
I don't think my standard version has any of the DLC
- Community Gift Pack
- Valve T-Shirt Pack
that's it

Buying the dlc for it might be more expensive than buying the definitive edition depending on how much you buy and when.

As for the DE itself, slight graphical improvements but not many and not that significant.

Damn, everyone's out for Jshackles.... =(

Tizoc

Not exactly the video game comic books I was expecting TBH.
I would've thought it'd be street fighter comics XP

Grief.exe

Why is Driver 1 not on Steam.

I remember my friend picked it up when we were young and we just couldn't get out of the tutorial garage. I think we ended up using Netscape to find some cheats to skip it.

Hopefully I'm thinking of the right game.

Tizoc

Why is Driver 1 not on Steam.

I remember my friend picked it up when we were young and we just couldn't get out of the tutorial garage. I think we ended up using Netscape to find some cheats to skip it.

Hopefully I'm thinking of the right game.

Likewise, I swear Driver 1 on PSX must've been kids unable to complete the tutorial stage and just driving randomly in the city XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom