• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Reward tiers for games on Steam? It's a bold new world.

I guess in another ten years we will get Steam amiibos.
Ike or Marth maybe

Arthea

Damn, Zestiria is $50 & doesn't have regional pricing. :(
http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

50€ here.
before I was always able to preoder Tales for much less (retailers' discounts usually), I guess that won't work with the steam version.

Reward tiers for games on Steam? It's a bold new world.

I guess in another ten years we will get Steam amiibos.
Ike or Marth maybe

not new at all, DoA had rewards tiers first I think and later GTA

Wonder how many copies will have to be pre-purchased to reach each tier.

Looking forward to the release of both games though. Hope the ports are decent at least.

Arthea

If we reach that free ToS tier, it might be barely worth preodering
so how do we fake it to get the last tier?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Ah, then I'm just terribly late to the party since I paid so little attention to those games. Oh well, still got myself to finally post in this new thread and make a terrible joke.

Salsa

I support Tales of Symphonia on Steam and I will buy it a second time

they actually got me with this one

baterism

Sup all!
Damn, Zestiria is $50 & doesn't have regional pricing. :(
http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

Yeah, I just find out about that when it popped out in fb.

Btw, here is the plan. According to SteamDB it is $28 on Philippines. Compared to other SEA countries where it is $43.

So, can SEA bros get the copy from Philippines gaffer? Region lock only apply to those outside SEA, righ?

There are three pre-order bonus tiers for Zestria, I wonder what other bonuses will be

Costumes, swords, and... Tales of Symphonia? What's up with this?

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I tried watching digimon a few days ago...the cringe level was high. I tolerated this shit as a kid? The same that watched The Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, The Batman Animated Series?

Durante

I think the Zestiria price is OK actually. It's basically released at the same time as the console versions, and those are €60 (the comparable ones).

That is of course assuming the port is decent. Which will be interesting to check.

There are three pre-order bonus tiers for Zestria, I wonder what other bonuses will be

ToZ_Preorder_Digital_STEAMl_Mockup_PEGI_1280-1024x577.jpg

DLCDLCLDLC

Salsa

ive been working a lot far from my pc btw can I play batman yet mom or is there still no real performance patch

If Zestiria is available to buy elsewhere, like GMG or Nuuvem, will those keys count as pre-orders if activated before launch? I love Tales so much that I'll happily drop £40 on Zestiria, especially if it includes Symphonia which is still my favourite entry in the series, but I wouldn't mind saving money :p

Arthea

madjoki

If Zestiria is available to buy elsewhere, like GMG or Nuuvem, will those keys count as pre-orders if activated before launch? I love Tales so much that I'll happily drop £40 on Zestiria, especially if it includes Symphonia which is still my favourite entry in the series, but I wouldn't mind saving money :p

Possibly. I'd guess they will say if it does.

Sup all!

Yeah, I just find out about that when it popped out in fb.

Btw, here is the plan. According to SteamDB it is $28 on Philippines. Compared to other SEA countries where it is $43.

So, can SEA bros get the copy from Philippines gaffer? Region lock only apply to those outside SEA, righ?

Costumes, swords, and... Tales of Symphonia? What's up with this?

I thought that people outside SEA could get games from the Philippines. Isn't that how people got GTA V for about $45?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need a sugar daddy to hook me up. *Proceeded to Craiglist and was never heard of him ever since that day*

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

If you pre-order the game from GMG or Nuuvem, you'll be a given a pre-order key. It's not based on when you actually activate said key.

Edit: But you won't receive the tiered bonuses. Just whatever the base offer is.

I thought that people outside SEA could get games from the Philippines. Isn't that how people got GTA V for about $45?

You're thinking of Vietnam.

Lain

We're already 1% in. I'm hoping you all pull through so I can plunk down the money in October and get the free ToS.

baterism

Yes. At least that's $10 that can be used to buy MGSV:TPP. Better than nothing.
It was from China and Vietnam. Being new store they didn't got trading restriction for few days. It has been "corrected" now.

I just remember that MGSV will be released before ToZ.

Arthea

We're already 1% in. I'm hoping you all pull through so I can plunk down the money in October and get the free ToS.

I'm waiting till September/October with you too, then if I'll see ToS about or being unlocked, will preorder

dex3108

I would love to see how much money Valve is getting from cards/backgrounds/emoticons. Is it possible that SteamSpy track daily market transactions and based on that calculate stats for those transactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom