• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz573

NeoGAF BELIEVE Love

According to the new logo, we have to stop believing and instead love and marry SEGA.

If Tri-Crescendo was partnered with SE, we'd be more likely to get it on PC. But I guesss Tri-Ace might not be too happy, although they do share staff I believe.

Which reminds me, I have the PS3 version. I really should play it one of these days, among all the other bajillion things I want to do.

Lain

guys,

resonance of fate is $5 on PSN right now.

I wanted to hold for a PC version but man $5

Given that VC did well for SEGA, I'd like to believe that they are diligently working on more ports to debut in the second half of the year and Resonance is one of them.
I mean, crazier thing have happened already this year.

Uzzy

NeoGAF BELIEVE Love

According to the new logo, we have to stop believing and instead love and marry SEGA.

Corporations are people these days, so I guess that's doable now.

TQvl6Pc.gif

maty

Look for this in the next release:
Il8qu2e.png

Nice, if it's not too much to ask would it be possible to sort games by completion rate when checking the "All Games" tab. Enhanced steam already let's you see how many achievements you have earned but you can only sort by name or playtime.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-9FD3DE0630B3251B - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Pixel Star -- MB-2BAE7279E3460E08 - Taken by madjoki. 1 entrants total.
Clash of Puppets -- MB-3C29DCA970C540BD - Taken by lindarasta. 3 entrants total.
Z -- MB-369DB3D63440DB84 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 1 entrants total.
Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology -- MB-2760B9AC45E5B61E - Taken by Darth Kupi. 2 entrants total.
Undead Shadows -- MB-032E93953D0DC328 - Taken by Eanan. 1 entrants total.
Blitzkrieg Anthology -- MB-C65AAB5FB6328364 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 2 entrants total.
Full Bore -- MB-5E36FFE749DFD7F9 - Taken by darkchewie. 3 entrants total.
American Conquest: Fight Back -- MB-D6126FDDC802F36C - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.
Crystal Catacombs -- MB-935DEE8F07A0D95B - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 2 entrants total.
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe -- MB-9FB86DF3E313653B - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
AR-K -- MB-E030FA5A0A0CCBEB - Taken by Kuroyume. 2 entrants total.
COSMOCHORIA -- MB-2EE979C4176B3564 - Taken by Shantom. 4 entrants total.
Not without my donuts -- MB-AFAD89B16AA67E23 - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
Tompi Jones -- MB-F5067D86E21FA132 - Taken by lindarasta. 1 entrants total.

t1437163539z1.png

pahamrick

Looks like no Way of the Samurai 4 for me.

I specified in the request that I was requesting a refund of the Season Pass due to Season Pass content not releasing on PC due to the PC version being pulled for the time being.

Wonder if I could argue I haven't actually played the Season Pass content for that amount of time, since uh, aside from the skin I never used there is no content to use.

Oh well, I tried.

I specified in the request that I was requesting a refund of the Season Pass due to Season Pass content not releasing on PC due to the PC version being pulled for the time being.

Wonder if I could argue I haven't actually played the Season Pass content for that amount of time, since uh, aside from the skin I never used there is no content to use.

Oh well, I tried.
Is there no way to select DLC by itself?

Dr Dogg

Oh well, I tried.

It's worth a shot as technically until all the content is released you haven't played what you've paid for. What's the worst that can happen? Valve say no again?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Thanks everyone (again) for your support. I'm pretty sad to see the Standalone project go because it's been pretty exciting overall seeing Enhanced Steam working in the client. As I mentioned in the blog post, I'd really love to see Valve include extension support directly in the Steam client browser so that stuff like this can be accomplished in a much more user-friendly manor.

So Enhanced Steam is Chrome-only, then?

Firefox users am cry.
I use Firefox...

EDIT: I should mention that I totally get where you're coming from, and I would do the same thing if I was in your shoes.

For now, Enhanced Steam is Chrome only. Hopefully I have some good news for Firefox users soon though.

Dr Dogg

Some of you guys don't remember the dark days of Discrete GPU Vedor specific API's? You think games had problems at launch now you have no idea what things were like 20+ years ago.

Shadownet

Banned
MGS5 for $20-30? Best news today. Still so disappointed with the CE. A hand.. There need to be a poll for every CE. Let the people decide what they want and how much.

Some of you guys don't remember the dark days of Discrete GPU Vedor specific API's? You think games had problems at launch now you have no idea what things were like 20+ years ago.

20+ years ago my family probably had some crappy Packard Bell PC that was good for just running Chip's Challenge

Annubis

I remember almost every game not working anymore because you did something stupid like buy a dual-core =D
=(

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-1F587F4BCC247C13 - Taken by dave is ok

Thanks.

Wrong thread?

No, I asked Jawmuncher if there was a list of stuff in the flash sale for PSN that was the reason RoF got brought up. Shantom was kind enough to reply with links.

If I select the season pass, it automatically includes the skin that was included with the season pass.

I am trying again, like you said Dogg, worst they can do is say no again.

Good luck.
Steam Support are outright douchenozzles in terms of arguing refunds.
My gifter gave up after one try; I then took up the cause and they told me to eff off about 6 or 7 times before I got fed up enough with the arguing to just have them remove it from my account.

For now, Enhanced Steam is Chrome only. Hopefully I have some good news for Firefox users soon though.

I'm all for options, but I will miss the salt from FF users if you manage to find a way to bring it back for them.

Lain

zkylon

zkylewd
it's seriously messed up to import something in this shitty country

i was planning on ordering some nendoroids online but fuck this shit, not only they charge you like 40% (on top of the original 35%) but they also make you pay it through some random bank no one has an account for and you have to go pick up what you ordered yourself

:T

You reminded me I needed to pick this up, I had known about the game since earlier this year when I researched FMV games, and this had come up. Happy it got on Steam.

Will play it and post impressions here later.

looked pretty funny in the giantbomb thing, can't say if it's actually any good since they barely got anywhere and were mostly laughing at the funny faces

You gotta move Zky. That's your only option.

Also, I know it's safe but, I still feel uncomfortable about the steam idler. Never tried it. Thought about it though. Then again I don't buy enough games at once to warrant it.

Maybe because I actually play my games unlike you guys. You know who ya are.

Dr Dogg

I loved my Matrox card. Good at 2D, bad at 3D, but then there were the Voodoo cards to take care of that.

My first discrete GPU was a Matrox Mystique that had a whopping 4MB of VRAM, it was THE card to use for Corel Draw at the time. But yeah despite being labled as a top tier card for 3D acceleration I found it a bit wanting. When Half-Life came out in '98 it had sadly had it's day and then started my Nvidia love affair when I got a RIVA TNT. I did always covet a 3Dfx Voodoo though and they still have the best GPU box art there ever has been.

Arthea

Also, I know it's safe but, I still feel uncomfortable about the steam idler. Never tried it. Thought about it though. Then again I don't buy enough games at once to warrant it.

unless you have too many games to play in reasonable time frame, there is no point in using it, but most of steamgaf have, and idlemaster is amazing, I would have never ever got so many cards I got with.

hey! I play my games after I idle them, or at least try, it's not my fault we dropped to that fifth place.

pahamrick

Good luck.
Steam Support are outright douchenozzles in terms of arguing refunds.
My gifter gave up after one try; I then took up the cause and they told me to eff off about 6 or 7 times before I got fed up enough with the arguing to just have them remove it from my account.

Thanks. I sent an email to Gabe too, because why the hell not. If I get no where, joke's on me for being an idiot and giving Rocksteady benefit of the doubt and pre-purchasing the season pass.

Even if I do end up managing to get the refund, it'll be a cold day in hell before I buy another Rocksteady developed or WB published PC game for more than $5.

zkylon

zkylewd
can't imagine many places where there's enough "other stuff" to compensate for losing all my family and friends

probably japan, but unfortunately i don't know how to speak japanese

you won't play every single game from every shitty bundle you buy for that one game that was good tho

i generally don't run it on the games i'm interested in so i have an excuse to play them but other than that, just jshackles that shit for the "free" monies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom