• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Bring your popcorn mates, the framerate-thread is going to explode.
L4iHKDH.png

Dr Dogg

Pfft! I like to keep my finger on the pulse where Breast Physics are concerned but anybody who is anybody know's that the Waifu Hunter is where it's at in the Steam Creation scene (maybe if I keep saying this it will become reality).

Attention whore stamps feet, demands attention.

Internet responds by giving him attention.

Pretty much. Caught a bunch of them hook, line and sinker.

Caerith

Pfft! I like to keep my finger on the pulse where Breast Physics are concerned but anybody who is anybody know's that the Waifu Hunter is where it's at in the Steam Creation scene (maybe if I keep saying this it will become reality).

Pretty much. Caught a bunch of them hook, line and sinker.

Waifu Hunter actually seems to put an effort into writing a decent recommendation, so yeah I'd say they're the best.

AHA-Lambda

I don't know, I thought they were alright in Origins. There's less of them for a start, plus various sets unlock things (character profiles, interviews, challenge maps etc) a bit quicker than the other games. Although seeing as it had a glitch where if you entered one of the transmitter rooms the wrong way it fucked up the game it could also be said to be the worst. But at least you didn't have to use the Batmobile umpteen times as your flipping spare pair of hands to hold shit open.

Unless I'm misremembering Origins had the most Riddler secrets didn't it?

But yeah I remember that glitch now that you mention it; Bats refusing to shift his arse inside of a vent >_<

L4iHKDH.png

You've got to be shitting me =/

Vlad

Oof, the demo for Chime Sharp sure is rather rough around the edges. Buggy menu (changing the option for V-Sync made all the text disappear), weird prompts ("press Back to go to the main menu"), and absolutely no in-game way to see what the hell the controls actually are. I figured out how to move the piece around and rotate it, but I'm currently having to dig around to figure out what key actually places a piece.

Not a great first impression, and I really liked the first game, too.

derExperte

If they have tab stacking, I'm switching over.
I still use Presto at work to handle our internal database, best browser ever for productivity stuff.

Vivaldi has.

Tab Stacks

Too many unorganized tabs in your web browser can quickly become a bit messy, making it hard to find the tab you are looking for. Organize your tabs using Tab stacks! They let you group multiple tabs under a single tab. Just drag a tab over to another for easy grouping.

L4iHKDH.png

Should've put 'Big part of' in front and he'd be worryingly close to the truth.

Jawmuncher

Juri Fighter V would be pretty fun. Hell, Capcom should give her a character action game where she fights bosses like Chunners and M.Bison.

Daigo on the Capcom Fighters stream right now.

I'd be down for that. Have they said how long the PS4 beta will last for?

I bought Resonance of Fate when it was $60 and regretted it. As pretty as it is I couldn't stand the combat system or the way progression played out. For the people that loved it though it paid off well.

I am not the only one who thinks this mind you. It's a very love or hate game. It had some interesting systems in it though.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
That's only one game. :p

Speaking of Sega, where the hell is PSO2?!

I'd say they've got a better chance of porting it than many other publishers, looking at their list of games on Steam.

PSO2 is probably never gonna happen at this point. Sega themselves don't even handle the SEA version of the game, so they're probably looking to offload the responsibility on a F2P company who operates in the US/EU and I'm guessing no one really wants to deal with it. Especially if it ends up like Phantasy Star Universe did, where content releases end up a year behind and support is nonexistent.

Which is a shame, because PSO2 is pretty fun until you hit the endgame wall. It's worth playing on the JP servers with the english patcher since the lag isn't that bad unless you're playing a huge event during peak server times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom