• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

nTurQ75.gif

thumbs-upceudr.gif

Ooh, the new and snappier controls look nice.
Now they just need to release the patch on PC...

Sober

Derek Smart should probably spend less time doing stupid shit and more time making games people will actually play.

Sober

Last I checked about Derek Smart and Star Citizen a week or so ago, Chris Roberts already refunded the dude back his money he pledged and politely told him to fuck off.

AHA-Lambda

Batman AK was fine for me after the ambient occlusion/rain shader patch. The NVidia rain effect on the cape looked incredible.

I bought the season pass and am looking forward to all of the content.

This, game works fine for my but I'm now impatiently waiting on the DLC stuff =/

Wow. This Red Ash Kickstarter is one of the scummiest KS by a prominent dev I have ever seen.

Somehow if you backed 25$ now they announced its actually just the Prologue and if you want the main game you need to back 50$...

Jawmuncher

Wow. This Red Ash Kickstarter is one of the scummiest KS by a prominent dev I have ever seen.

Somehow if you backed 25$ now they announced its actually just the Prologue and if you want the main game you need to back 50$...

Inafune is a business man.......A evil business man.

Parsnip

Inafune is a business man.

edit:damn it jawmuncher.

Shantom

It's honestly like a parody at this point:
xqBm77h.png

It's even worse too, because that $49 price is only for today, it goes up to $79 tomorrow.

Caerith

Derek Smart should probably spend less time doing stupid shit and more time making games people will actually play.

I hear his name a lot but I had to google him to find out why.

And I still don't know why.

I mean yeah he's made some games but I've never even heard of any of them.

He doesn't seem to be anybody important or influential.
He doesn't seem to do anything important or influential.
Why does his name come up as often as it does? Or, y'know, ever?

Lain

Whenever I read about Derek Smart, I only remember about a GAF poster with a Derek Smart tag. I do remember someone linking stuff he's said or done in the past, but it just doesn't stick in my mind, except for a sense of negativity, though that same sense of negativity also comes from reading some of the stuff he wrote in the link lashman posted.

That better be a damn good game to justify 50-80 dollars. Seeing MN9, I wouldn't trust him.

I think MN9 looks like a Megaman game from the gameplay standpoint, but damn does it look bland compared to games small indie studios can make... Artistically it just lacks a distinct style.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This could very well be the weirdest thing someone has ever posted on the Enhanced Steam group.

I don't even know what to think.....
Some fans are weird, I guess.

Kagemusha

Putrefaction

I can't think of a single game mechanic that this game excels at.

It has boring atmosphere that somehow makes me appreciate Doom 3.
It features a flare gun that doesn't set enemies on fire.
Enemy AI consists of spawning suicide hoards.
Irritating music

I'm playing the demo of Train Valley. It's not a simulation, it's more of a puzzle game with pause. It's an arcade game were you micromanage trains and have to connect trains of a certain color with a destination of same color. As you play other stations pop up randomly and your trains will derail if you don't build new connecting tracks.

Heeeyyy anyone notice that scrolling in the Steam client works correctly now?

Or maybe the scrolling issue only existed for my computers... I dunno...

Anteater

Ooh, the new and snappier controls look nice.
Now they just need to release the patch on PC...

yeah maybe we need to wait until they wake up first over there in Poland, actually pretty excited to get back to it just for the movement and inventory improvements.

The sooner you accept that WB isn't gonna give you anything, the sooner you can move on. WB is just laughing all the way to the bank and pretending to care.
At least WB promised to fix it before they start selling it again. Normally publishers would just pretend it didn't happen, and hope everyone would forget about it when the sequel releases next year.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

giant crybaby """"""""game developer""""""" who has released nothing of substance and is known for being one of the rudest, most hostile narcissists of the entire video game history for his entire two decade career, throws a temper tantrum because he got banned from a video game forum for being a giant crybaby, starts saying he'll bet millions of dollars for no reason, threatens bogus legal action ????

Annubis

Well, I just bought WotS4. I loved the Yakuza games
that we got in NA except the stupid ass zombie one
so I should like that too.

Caerith

giant crybaby """"""""game developer""""""" who has released nothing of substance and is known for being one of the rudest, most hodile, narcissists of the entire video game history for his entire two decade career, throws a temper tantrum because he got banned from a video game forum for being a giant crybaby, starts saying he'll bet millions of dollars for no reason, threatens bogus legal action ????

I wonder if I can get a third use out of this today:

Attention whore stamps feet, demands attention.

Internet responds by giving him attention.

I really hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom