• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

Last game I won was on 6/22. Maybe Modbot's not doing his job in that thread correctly. It doesn't seem like many of the codes are taken. So maybe I'm not a horrible person after all.
Dusk's post might have reached GAF's character limit (24000), that's why there's no new edits, lol. Just look at the receipts he posted later.

AHA-Lambda

Hey guys, remember the prehistoric days before Origin?
Remember when EA had you reigster games online through their website?

Anyway to transfer those games to Origin? I found some old PC games (on disc!) during my house move, and have no idea how to put them on Origin cos the CD keys were already redeemed, seemingly on an EA site that doesn't exist anymore =/

Basically they deactivated my mail, but they told me the order will be processed as usually. I can't see it because I'm using a different mail (basically this happened: there were two mail associated to my account, but something screwed and the account wasn't associated to my card), but when the order will be dispatched I should receive a mail on my new associated mail, even if I can't see the order.
I....I have no clue how that means you lost 10kg?!

I seriously thought you had an accident and they took away your leg.

dex3108

Hey guys, remember the prehistoric days before Origin?
Remember when EA had you reigster games online through their website?

Anyway to transfer those games to Origin? I found some old PC games (on disc!) during my house move, and have no idea how to put them on Origin cos the CD keys were already redeemed, seemingly on an EA site that doesn't exist anymore =/

Contact Origin Support they are friendly and they can help you.

Haunted

fabio.jpg

Arthea

Apparently you can now trade your bundle leftovers with other people right on indiegala. That's not a bad idea, but I'm getting weird error messages while checking trades all the time

https://www.indiegala.com/trades

Haha, no way would I have guessed that ever!
Glad you still have your legs then ;)

but that's kinda obvious... you lose weight when you are too nervous or stressed in any part of the world, at least I believed so until now.

chronomac

Update from the Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbGmrySQLIg

Now what in the world could this be...?

Well...whatever it is, we decided to give our backers a special first look at it!

If you want to know more, you are all just going to have to wait until Independence Day to find out!

We can't say anything more until then, but we think you get the idea.
Please share this video with all your friends, and help spread the word!

Arthea

I've read description and I still don't get how indiegala could prevent scams, I mean giving already used key for a new one of game you don't have.

Panda Rin

So...is Broforce ever going to officially leave early access? Seems the game has enough content now. Not complaining or anything.

Kifimbo

Spares:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sinister City -- MB-1637D7AB2B36C555 - Taken by gar3
Metal Planet -- MB-DAD4F71F289687F3 - Taken by lindarasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom