• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeman

I'm in full "Let's see how low the BTA goes" mode now. Sunset looks interesting but not for $12 and Gravity Ghost doesn't appeal to me at all.

XShagrath

Some spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for XShagrath:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hack 'n' Slash -- MB-7DC7F16DDEDA957E - Taken by ExoSoul. 5 entrants total.
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-F5E494A63D6384CD - Taken by anastef. 3 entrants total.

t1435862569z1.png

Jawmuncher

Sitting in the theater waiting for Jurassic World to start, can't wait!

As for what I played today, liked what I saw so far of Lego Jurassic World. Didn't have any PC issues yet with the port. If anything it's probably on par with the other Lego ports. Messed around with DMC4 and Vergil, shame the campaigns are exactly the same, they could have changed it up somewhat. He was cool to play as though and at least there's new cutscenes. Lastly played a bit of Batman Arkham Knight. For being on PS4 what is there is damn impressive. Only played up until after the first bat mobile section, pretty good so far though.

It's gong to be crazy juggling all of these.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Yay new topic, lost all the quotes I had in the previous one :(

Will do a proper multiquote later, but for now, Nuuvem has a sale from today until the 16th. There is a bunch of uplay shit no one wants, but some really good things there like Cities Skylines DX for $15.

dex3108

Sitting in the theater waiting for Jurassic World to start, can't wait!

As for what I played today, liked what I saw so far of Lego Jurassic World. Didn't have any PC issues yet with the port. If anything it's probably on par with the other Lego ports. Messed around with DMC4 and Vergil, shame the campaigns are exactly the same, they could have changed it up somewhat. He was cool to play as though and at least there's new cutscenes. Lastly played a bit of Batman Arkham Knight. For being on PS4 what is there is damn impressive. Only played up until after the first bat mobile section, pretty good so far though.

It's gong to be crazy juggling all of these.

Pft that is one bad theater when you still have signal on your phone XD

Spares:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Why So Evil -- MB-12731F5B28144A2E - Taken by Lomax
Why So Evil 2: Dystopia -- MB-A0F6B5636D08B209 - Taken by Saty
YOU ARE NOT A BANANA -- MB-713112FE44F2F265 - Taken by Hektor
Breakout Invaders -- MB-73D23052FA75E783 - Taken by madjoki
THE MUSIC MACHINE -- MB-6B396321F698408B - Taken by Catshade

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Why So Evil was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Why So Evil 2: Dystopia was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for YOU ARE NOT A BANANA was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Breakout Invaders was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for THE MUSIC MACHINE was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Copons

Yay new topic, lost all the quotes I had in the previous one :(

Will do a proper multiquote later, but for now, Nuuvem has a sale from today until the 16th.

Uhm.
I've been out of the loop in the last few weeks, so... what happened to Nuuvem?
It got restyled, and that's fine, but it got translated in English too? And apparently I can't find some games (ie. that Cities: Skylines you were saying).
Should I just browse it with Hola enabled at all times? Anything else changed that I should know about?

Ruruja

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ruruja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-F989A896070394C8 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.

t1435864549z1.png

I waited until the BTA was $3.99...

And then I bought the $1 tier.

Your good fortune was entirely because of me.

I am in your debt.

Hektor

Bought USFIV Upgrade on nuuvem through vpn. Worked fine and got a working key, bu i also got that message at the end:

Your order might have to undergo further analysis by Nuuvem in case of errors, increasing its clearance time by a few hours.

inb4 Ban.

I've been posting and reading not thoroughly lately. Has DrDogg posted lately? Haven't seen him since before summer sale. He was in midst of moving but wow it takes a long time.

Hektor

I've been posting and reading not thoroughly lately. Has DrDogg posted lately? Haven't seen him since before summer sale. He was in midst of moving but wow it takes a long time.

He posted once, got pretty mad about people calling the Batman: Arkham Knight Port bad and left. Maybe forever.

chronomac

A couple extras:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Hack 'n' Slash -- MB-0777225573B9CC7E - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 4 entrants total.
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-6404DB6A8D4E89A6 - Taken by shockdude. 1 entrants total.

t1435865269z1.png

derExperte

For some reason he couldn't deal with people saying AK's PC version is a pile of shit. One of the weirder meltdowns lately.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-00B7780D51E869E9 - Taken by Mixed2k. 1 entrants total.

t1435865449z1.png

Tizoc

For some reason he couldn't deal with people saying AK's PC version is a pile of shit. One of the weirder meltdowns lately.

Did he really stop posting because of that? If he was able to run it without issues, fine but he's just one of the lucky ones.
If he's fine with the quality of that part, that's his opinion, I guess to him long as he can run it and have fun it's good enough for him. That's cool, but in the end, the initial release was a pile of shit.

He posted once, got pretty mad about people calling the Batman: Arkham Knight Port bad and left. Maybe forever.
Ah. He was in full-moving-stress. Everyone has bad mood from time to time and needs to vent. Pretty normal. That Batman stuff was just the last drop. He's usually pretty chill. Hope he'll come back.

GAME
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Trine 2 -- MB-CCAFF45A152AB75B - Taken by Annubis. 1 entrants total.

t1451736000z0.png

The Marvellous Miss Take is fun so far, but the mouse-based control scheme feels like an ill fit. And there's no official controller support, despite the game's store page saying otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom