• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Zero Escape 1, 2 & 3 for PC

BELIEVE

giphy.gif

Ludovico

Can anyone confirm ANNO 2070 having had TAGES removed?

Store page still shows it as TAGES and Uplay, but I thought it was removed - why does the store page not indicate this?

Also, Dawn of Discovey / ANNO 1404 not on sale in US, somebody halp

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
While I can confirm all Italian males are good looking and well fit, I really have to ask: wtf is that?
Proper Italian dressing = oil, salt and some kind of vinegar if you like it. :(

To be honest I prefer undressing.

Can anyone confirm ANNO 2070 having had TAGES removed?

Store page still shows it as TAGES and Uplay, but I thought it was removed - why does the store page not indicate this?

Also, Dawn of Discovey / ANNO 1404 not on sale in US, somebody halp

Asked someone who just tried to play it. It has TAGES and Uplay.

Pachimari

Now I gotta ask.

Am I the only one who experiences crashes all the time on the mobile site of GAF in recent days?

Maybe I should make a topic about it?

Werd

Started Alien Isolation last night. Having played mostly indie or older games lately the environment graphics are really impressive. Have only gotten one glimpse of the Alien so far so haven't been too scared by anything, but certainly has a nice atmosphere.

But I find it really strange that they make you hold a button several seconds to save (which is fine), but then cut off all music and sound and have you hit a confirmation anyway. Breaks the immersion.

MUnited83

For you.
OH YES PLEASE.

Just hope it isn't Vita only or something, that would really piss me off
I don't have/want a Vita :(

That would be just fine to me :p

Though a PC version is always appreciated.

Regarding Bamco, I doubt they will be announcing anything new for PC. They already blew their load with ToZ and ToS

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
SteamGAF, what should I play next?

unbenanntxbu1p.png

Kinda want to save Ori for later, now I want something which I can finish quite fast.

Arthea

If I could imagine the worst thing ever it would probably be the AnimeExpo.

Of course, steam closing forever, strong electromagnetic anomaly wiping all data on on planet earth, effectively killing our civilization, Skynet becoming a real thing, Sun suddenly going supernova, nuclear war happening, huge meteor falling on earth killing most of population and then epidemic killing the rest, all gaming industry going bankrupt except for Bethesda and R*, all our movies being directed by Uwe Boll from now on, you breaking a leg, heat death of the universe, etc. have nothing on Anime Expo

you have very alarming lack of imagination, are you sure you aren't dead?

Of course, steam closing forever, strong electromagnetic anomaly wiping all data on on planet earth, effectively killing our civilization, Skynet becoming a real thing, Sun suddenly going supernova, nuclear war happening, huge meteor falling on earth killing most of population and then epidemic killing the rest, all gaming industry going bankrupt except for Bethesda and R*, all our movies being directed by Uwe Boll from now on, you breaking a leg, heat death of the universe, etc. have nothing on Anime Expo

I think an anime convention is pretty darn close to all the things you have listed.

I usually visit one every year. A lot of obnoxious people on such events.

For the new page:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broforce -- MB-B5ABCF1140642482 - Taken by the_firewithin. 40 entrants total.

t1435882429z1.png

I'm still pretty sure an AnimeExpo would be worse than all that, imagine how insufferable anime is normally, and then put all of that hot garbage in a single convention center, and on top of that, it will be filled with people who are actual anime "fans" (as unlikely and sad as that statement is).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So I'm still working on getting the C# Idle Master updated with the "Helper" application that will idle all of your games with card drops and less than two hours play time for two hours each.

In the mean time, I threw together a quick update for the Python version of Idle Master that does just that.

If you'd like to check it out, head over to Github and download idle-to-ready.exe and run it. Make sure you have the settings.txt file filled out like the Python version of Idle Master uses.

cyba89

It's my 8th Steam birthday! A good opportunity to give away some games I think. I hope every key still works.

UpvCbrb.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 49 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-FB82F89B3F1FB298 - Taken by xenoflux2113. 5 entrants total.
VVVVV -- MB-BCCF45AE37C8806E - Taken by City 17. 1 entrants total.
Capsized -- MB-40B22BB092FCAB79
Deponia -- MB-B96D2DEE397AC11A
PixelJunk Eden -- MB-4BBCF2A087136AD3
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-E061BAAD192128B9 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Worms Pinball -- MB-D2358437A1D3CB5C
Broken Sword: Director's Cut #2 -- MB-CC30E0B1432788AA - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
Harveys New Eyes -- MB-0EC2EAD4DE2EB2FD - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Brazen Prototype -- MB-DAEC7D7B95A28DE5 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Nightsky -- MB-E06F0ABE4FB239A3 - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.
Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-347B883071E042D5
Bejeweled 3 -- MB-1F0253A6A6C9C9B1 - Taken by cyborg009. 3 entrants total.
Tiny&Big -- MB-5FFA4462B10E2B4E - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-249A63EBE87CC454 - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-633534213459C984 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Splice -- MB-5216D12701264F4E
Hack, Slash, Loot -- MB-15513743770B260E - Taken by titch. 4 entrants total.
Bad Hotel -- MB-C176FEDC7A9988F3 - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
Double Fine Prototype -- MB-1D5398701ABED8E0 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 1 entrants total.

Dwarfs!? -- MB-D0E6B67C31E4CF38 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete -- MB-89B8910DB675E09C - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 4 entrants total.
Solar 2 #2 -- MB-5559D42891A895E7 - Taken by rrvv. 1 entrants total.
Nightsky #2 -- MB-6DDB974CF8D555D1
140 -- MB-5BC1BF88A39A1E67 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Little Inferno -- MB-226CAAEBDA0B879C - Taken by still. 1 entrants total.
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-FC60A51C146A56C9
Zeno Clash -- MB-6A41D7ADFEE7070B - Taken by trailmix16. 4 entrants total.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-22D0B2B8CF7474D8 - Taken by Sheik. 1 entrants total.
Terraria -- MB-5B36C2F4497FEDF1 - Taken by Se7enSword. 6 entrants total.
A Virus Names TOM -- MB-3FF82DFBC8C1EF79
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-D38614F1C4B29EAB - Taken by famfrit. 3 entrants total.
Reus -- MB-42589F8A54133F32 - Taken by Catshade. 4 entrants total.
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-1BFA2C79AAB30B87 - Taken by Lobogris. 2 entrants total.
The Binding of Isaac PlusDLC -- MB-B4BD7E76BB1AECB5 - Taken by Blu(e). 6 entrants total.
Snuggle Truck -- MB-531CAB111E4EF0E8 - Taken by bkw. 1 entrants total.
And Yet It Moves -- MB-5358BC049E5C383B
Aquaria -- MB-C59140C340B56611 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 4 entrants total.
Titan Attacks -- MB-27AEAC0B97386415 - Taken by Avinexus. 3 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -- MB-C2CF46122752C05C - Taken by gurm3n. 3 entrants total.
Shank 2 -- MB-E54B7C5C8222793D - Taken by S1n1st3r. 6 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-3BE9C49039587C08 - Taken by Sammichu. 5 entrants total.
McPixel -- MB-20CB0F084ABF7AAE - Taken by Shadownet. 1 entrants total.
Plain Sight -- MB-9D765193CAA0C5D0 - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Greed Corp -- MB-2E9D40A07903F8AA - Taken by titch. 3 entrants total.
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-85E07669514A8722 - Taken by Sheik. 1 entrants total.
The Showdown Effect -- MB-9F4862525C27AB55 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Worms Blast -- MB-F063505FEAE101AF - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-CC0AA51E2151BB42

t1435965230z1.png

Tizoc

So I'm still working on getting the C# Idle Master updated with the "Helper" application that will idle all of your games with card drops and less than two hours play time for two hours each.

In the mean time, I threw together a quick update for the Python version of Idle Master that does just that.

If you'd like to check it out, head over to Github and download idle-to-ready.exe and run it. Make sure you have the settings.txt file filled out like the Python version of Idle Master uses.

Silly question but does the Idle Master program have an update option?

Arthea

now my badge page loads, but my inventory doesn't. Can anybody with many items in the inventory (thousands) kindly check for me, is it my problem, or steam's?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Silly question but does the Idle Master program have an update option?

The main Idle Master program does, but the Python version and the "Portable version" do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom