• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorgal

13JYKfe.jpg

Will i win ?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Time is relative. Sometimes 10 seconds can feel like an eternity... In TIMEframe you will discover a world in slow motion. Explore the remnants of a mysterious civilization on the brink of destruction. A melancholy soundtrack will accompany you on your journey, highlighting each location you visit with its own unique theme... culminating in a world-changing event. TIMEframe is a short, thoughtful experience you won't soon forget.
Key Features:

• Relaxing, meditative world scattered with intrigue and history for you to uncover.
  • Dynamic soundtrack composed by musician Clark Aboud, featuring beautiful classical guitar, piano, and cello arrangements.
  • Unique polygonal art style reminiscent of early 3D Playstation and N64 games with modern graphical flourishes layered throughout.
  • 10 minute playthrough "loops" are highly replayable, with more to uncover than can be found in one play session.

donny2112

I was fairly impressed with how well done the summer sale was. Valve addressed a lot of complaints people had from prior sales.

For me, it just didn't work out for stuff on my wishlist to be discounted enough for me to bite. The technical execution of the sale was fine for me, though. Was away from the computer for most of it, so just followed via mobile, and that worked well.

Rivals of Aether was greenlit recently. Competitive Smash-like game.

Coming Holiday 2015. They're also working towards an Early Access release later this year.

so wait, the full game is planned for 2015 or the early access? Really interested in this game but after starbound, no more early access for me, full game or I'll pass.

Jawmuncher

Hope you brought some tissues.

Plans changed was unable to see Jurassic World, I should have brought those tissues for inside out though. I'll see JW on Monday hopefully. The wait is killing me.

At least I have Lego Jurassic World to play and this Jurassic Smash blizzard.

shockdude

Sequence/Beyond the Echo is pretty fantastic. A DDR-RPG shouldn't work, but it does and it works very well.
Also, starting on Hard taught me how to play DDR-like rhythm games properly, which is cool.

Jazz573

Bamco has an RPG panel at Anime Expo at 4 pm PST. Wonder if we'll hear about anything coming to Steam.

Relevant countdown:
t1435878000z4.png

Edit:

I made a countdown for Degica's panel on the Muv-Luv kickstarter:

t1435953600z4.png

Did Steam increase the percent of screen space it uses on the homepage? I keep checking my zoom settings and 90% feels like I remember.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

CPUCores gives your games max CPU power to enable you to reach max FPS.

With CPUCores, you will be able to dedicate CPU resources towards your gaming, thus enabling your game to hit the maximum FPS possible on your PC hardware. CPUCores does this by intelligently controlling certain OS functions, non-game programs, and dedicated resources to be used explicitly by your game.

Use CPUCores to:

• Isolate your Operating System to it's a non-gaming CPU processing core
  • Isolate your non-gaming programs (Web browser, music streaming, etc.) to share resources with your OS-limited processing core
  • Dedicated multiple processing cores to be exclusively used for gaming
  • Have the ability to eliminate potentially inefficient and under-performing CPU "Hyperthreading" for a particular game
  • Ensure your video game has 100% of a processing core, versus Operating System default (often only 60%-90%)
  • ... Maximize your FPS!

After awakening from her coffin, Arra recalls little but the last words spoken by her father, “Destroy the Amber Throne.” Looking into the sky, she finds what was once his magnificent castle is now floating in the sky, far above the world below. Arra must find a way to reach the castle before others catch wind of it, lest the powerful Amber Throne fall into the wrong hands.

Amber Throne is a traditional JRPG-styled game that focuses on turn-based battling and some light exploration. The game features a large cast of unique monsters that change stances depending on actions taken during combat, and a party with mostly mixed hybrid roles to deal with them. Learning monster behavior and how your skills affect them is essential to reaching victory.

• Fully painted world with diverse settings and unique characters.
  • Many monsters with multiple stances and behaviors to master.
  • Five party members each with their own skills and advantages.
  • Crafting for the game's best equipment and items.
  • 12-15 hour-long story with optional content and exploration.

Tizoc

Bamco has an RPG panel at Anime Expo at 4 pm PST. Wonder if we'll hear about anything coming to Steam.

Relevant countdown:
t1435878000z4.png

Edit:

I made a countdown for Degica's panel on the Muv-Luv kickstarter:

t1435953600z4.png

Will there be a twitter or website relaying what's revealed during the Bamco panel?

Copons

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Copons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-72316FA45668127E - Taken by gurm3n

spare trine 2 yo

Bro...

Bro?

Bros.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Broforce -- MB-B5ABCF1140642482 - Taken by the_firewithin. 40 entrants total.

t1435882429z1.png

Kifimbo

Still available:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Sinister City -- MB-1637D7AB2B36C555 - Taken by gar3
Metal Planet -- MB-DAD4F71F289687F3 - Taken by lindarasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom