• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentary

Banned
Is it more like Armada on dc? Love that game.

It still looks like a shoot'em up to me, but they've added more elements to the game. The game is like a lot of things.

BGdtm4v.gif

DarKshodaN

I can't believe I let myself get even a little bit hyped for Way of the Samurai 4. What a piece of garbage. Insane that it came out last generation, its technical age seems much older. I don't think I can praise any element of it. The voice acting's bad, the animation both in cutscenes and during gameplay is laughable, environments are small yet ugly, the graphics are just poor overall, the controls don't feel good, both in and outside of combat. ugh

avoid avoid avoid

I have to agree it's a horrible Game in every Way, couldn't play it more like an Hour.
Glad i still can get a Refund for it.

derExperte

Can I join the Watch_Dogs hate train or is it too late? I might be a few months late.

Don't know, I'm only responsible for the W_D wasn't-so-bad train.

Is it still possible to get a refund for a game bought more than 14-days ago? I tried with a game < 2 hours of game time but they refused it because I bought it in the summer sale.
When they introduced refund I was able to refund a game bought during the winter sale

They were more lenient but yep, now the limits are taken seriously.

Way of the Samurai 4 a super low budget game, not sure why anyone would expect much from the animation or graphics. I was playing at 7880xsomething so at least the IQ is good :p

I've been having fun with the branching outside of pulling my weapon in cutscenes never leading to much.

Sch1sm

Can I join the Watch_Dogs hate train or is it too late? I might be a few months late.

What's a few months, or even a year?

We welcome all new members the club. That being said, despite being a total Saints/GTA style knock off with laughable "hacker" puzzles and a boring story, it could be a lot worse. At least the game works.

Everyone is different regarding the kind of games they like, but WotS 4 was released 4 years ago, there's plenty of gameplay footage around so I really don't understand why people bought it expecting amazing graphics or voice acting. It's as ricochetguru says, a budget title, and does a lot of stuff for 15 dollars, I'd say it's worth the asking price but then again, I love the series.

Miguel81

What's a few months, or even a year?

We welcome all new members the club. That being said, despite being a total Saints/GTA style knock off with laughable "hacker" puzzles and a boring story, it could be a lot worse. At least the game works.

I felt the game was decent enough, though the protagonist was a total dickbag. Hate playing as these type of characters. T-Bone was a much better lead, even though his DLC portion was meager.

Eila

I'm liking WotS4. I just head it was a low budget japanese title beforehand. I doubt I'll be playing it dozens of times but it's fun to mess around for a bit.

It's pretty grand.

I guess Five Nights at Freddies 4 just released a month early. Tempted to try them out at some point but the footage I've seen is too much for me. I think I would have a heart attack with headphones, don't like things screaming in my face :D

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Does the mac bioshock infinte season pass work on windows?

Wondering if it's like some times where the key is for all systems that it's ported to even when it says otherwise or if it's only mac.

EDIT: This is the one from nuuvem if that changes anything.

SSPssp

Does the mac bioshock infinte season pass work on windows?

Wondering if it's like some times where the key is for all systems that it's ported to even when it says otherwise or if it's only mac.

Yes, it will work on both! I got mine from macgamestore and it worked fine.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Bethesda, Quakecon would've been a great time to get Wolf2009 back onto steam.

But i guess that WolfTOB sold so poorly that it's never going to happen : /
I wouldn't worry about The Old Blood. It was made in a year on a shoe string budget and reuses a ton of assets from the main game and maximizes the amount of play time from each environment. Cutscene time probably totals around 5 minutes and they are all simple first person dialogue sequences for the most part.

aww ye crypt of the necrodancer runs on my 8 year old laptop.

just had to turn off the disco floor, screen shake, and beat bars and i'm good to go.

now i can sink a whole lot more time into it than i can on my desktop.

Clearing out some keys. Sorry if they may be used. I'm fairly sure they aren't though.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dark Scavenger -- MB-4C332955333FDF2A - Taken by fuzzy123
Pretentious Game -- MB-521A72F1A2DEA00B - Taken by texhnolyze
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-535A6C3CE035EACD - Taken by Eanan
140 -- MB-F02EFAB2A78BDD47 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom