• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

but from STEAM curators. "RPS's 43th best FPS ever"
I actually never really got very far in it. But I wasn't a big fan. Didn't help that I also don't really care for the original tron aesthetic.

Not availble in the US apparently, or at least not yet.

I actually never really got very far in it. But I wasn't a big fan. Didn't help that I also don't really care for the original tron aesthetic.

Not availble in the US apparently, or at least not yet.

I have never played it but will buy for a dollar to one day maybe look at possibly installing.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Chivalry Steamgaf euro night, murricans are welcome too - PRESS C TO SCREAM

header.jpg

t1437764400z0.png

1 - NingenJanai
2 - Chariot
3 - NightmareTrigger
4 - corrosivefrost
5 - JustLynx
6 - Spirited
7 - derExperte
8 - freshVeggie
9 - Sub Zero
10 - Frecklestein
11 - Miguel81
12 - ExoSoul
? - Ruruja

Mumble Server thanks to Spirited ( quote to reveal )

So how are we going to do with server in chivalry?

Which do we join and such.

If I purchase a US code of MGSV: The Phantom Pain and it works, would I be able to transfer save data from MGSV: Ground Zeroes, which I bought directly from the Steam store (UK)? I ask this I'm not sure if there'd be any regional differences like you have with consoles.

Before anyone asks, Pitchford's at the Develop conference where he gave a talk and did a couple of interviews. That's why all the activity lately.

Werd

Feeling Wolfenstein nostalgia and bought Wolf 3d. It's absurd how poorly it runs in Dosbox.

I'll look up the fan patches/fixes etc. later but still, come on...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
If I purchase a US code of MGSV: The Phantom Pain and it works, would I be able to transfer save data from MGSV: Ground Zeroes, which I bought directly from the Steam store (UK)? I ask this I'm not sure if there'd be any regional differences like you have with consoles.

Yes. Region-specific apps are exceedingly rare: Football Manager aside, the only remotely recent examples are the Wolf14 games as they have "German Editions".

Just noticed it, Garry's Mod according to Steamspy has over 9 million owners. At the end of '13 it sold 3.5m copies and they said it was its strongest year.

Benedict

Found some games at GMG:

Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade™ - PC £1.85
LOOM™ - PC £1.85
Tron 2.0 - PC £1.34
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition - PC £1.34
The Dig® - PC £0.92
Disney•Pixar Finding Nemo - PC £1.34
Disney Chicken Little - PC £1.34

Annubis

It's shit, but I still got School Days for 8$.

Probably won't play anything else in there though =/

I was hoping they'd put the JAST Memorial Collection though. That would have been a nice extra touch.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Sleeping Dogs 100%. I liked it, but don't get the high praise some give it either. It was a decent open world game that had way better melee combat than GTA. The story was nothing special, but it did have a great finale
(Wei breaking free and going nuts with a machete was awesome)
and a satisfying ending. That's where it definitely outshines GTA 5, that had better missions overall, but lacked a good conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom