• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Next on the backlog is Freedom Planet.

I forgot how difficult Sonic games can be in their level design, I feel lost all the time. I'm always moving forward but never knowing where I'm going =/

Yes, of course. The game is not region restricted, a US key will work, also at the moment there are not US keys, but only Nvidia keys that can be redeemed all around the world, so make your purchase in security :)

Thank you, this makes me worry less :)

Yes. Region-specific apps are exceedingly rare: Football Manager aside, the only remotely recent examples are the Wolf14 games as they have "German Editions".

Thanks. I think I'll go ahead.

Vlad

God damn, after finally forcing myself to finish Ori and the Blind Forest, I think my pinky finger's about to fall off. Whoever thought it was a good idea to map multiple important functions to the Shift key and make it unchangeable needs to be spoken with.

Other than that, pretty boring semi-Metroidvania, really. It IS really pretty, but I constantly would end up taking damage from stuff that I thought was just decorative or in the foreground.

Has there been any news on the treasure front in terms of a new game or more ports of the XBL games? Radiant Silvergun/Bangai O Missile Fury would be grand to have on steam.

Miguel81

It was fun playing Chivalry with you guys. Only had time to due the training mode beforehand, but getting my ass kicked by derExperte and Ningen was a pleasure. The dining hall at the end was insane haha.

Parsnip

Wooot, playing Rocket League with Salsa finally pushed me over the edge! 50% here I am!

7c50e81dc7.jpg

good job, my aim is 50% too. I'm at 26% now. :(

I'm at 52%, I don't know if I've ever been under 50% since the achievement showcase has existed.

Spyware

Hi SteamGAF, remember me? I've missed you.

God damn, after finally forcing myself to finish Ori and the Blind Forest, I think my pinky finger's about to fall off. Whoever thought it was a good idea to map multiple important functions to the Shift key and make it unchangeable needs to be spoken with.
That sounds horrible... and is the reason I mostly use controllers when possible.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
It was fun playing Chivalry with you guys. Only had time to due the training mode beforehand, but getting my ass kicked by derExperte and Ningen was a pleasure. The dining hall at the end was insane haha.

It really was, kicking down people from the treeloft was really amusing lol

Jawmuncher

Hello Survivors!

We are incredibly excited to announce our new battle mode, Survival of the Fittest! This new mode introduces a brand new last man standing, fight-to-the-permadeath contest, designed to create a completely new dynamic in the world of ARK!

On Saturday the 1st of August 2015, this new mode will be debuted worldwide at 12pm PST. We will be hosting the debut tournament, with 35 Teams competing for cash, prizes and the SoTF title!

This event will hosted from Twitch headquarters by our very own Kayd “TheRightHand” Hendricks and Twitch’s pro-commentator Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez! They will be casting a live five-hour tournament where thirty five teams will step into the ARK arena to compete in this PvP ‘Hunger-Games’ style death match where the last tribe standing will receive a grand prize of $20,000 along with killer gaming gear from Logitech and Gunnar Optiks!

Contestants begin in a neutral staging area where they can communicate pre-game, strategize, or trash talk. After a count-down, they’ll descend from the sky onto the ARK where they will carry out the dash for goods and fight for their lives.

Be sure to tune in and check out the epic battle!

Dr Dogg

Of course you folks in here are stoked for Galak-Z(ed) I mean it's just like one of your robot animes!

I'm also stoked for Galak-Z

Haunted

I can't believe I let myself get even a little bit hyped for Way of the Samurai 4. What a piece of garbage. Insane that it came out last generation, its technical age seems much older. I don't think I can praise any element of it. The voice acting's bad, the animation both in cutscenes and during gameplay is laughable, environments are small yet ugly, the graphics are just poor overall, the controls don't feel good, both in and outside of combat. ugh

avoid avoid avoid

Yeah, so what happened with Treasure? Did Ikaruga do poorly?
Dtoid article from a year and half ago promising more ports and a new game. Obviously a new game takes a while but we haven't had any news of more ports.

cyba89

Hey, that Game Of Thrones-game actually got better again after two really dull episodes. I'm kinda hyped for the final ep now.

Vlad

Hi SteamGAF, remember me? I've missed you.

That sounds horrible... and is the reason I mostly use controllers when possible.

Well, it's a PC game, so care needs to be taken to account for the default control scheme.

Thankfully, the platforming wasn't Meat Boy levels of difficult, but there were still some sections towards the end where I was really wishing for an option to remap.

Dsyndrome

Whoa, got a foil for atonement worth $8.89. Haven't seen that before.

Nevermind, whoever has the only sale on there is just delusional.

Corpekata

Banned
"Worth" is probably questionable. A lot of the really obscure games have high priced foils but like literally nobody has ever bought one.

Caerith

How does the Avg game completion rate work? I feel like mine has been stuck at 24% for a long time.

It's the average of all your percent completions, for any game you've unlocked at least one achievement for. Mine's been at 48% for a long time, but I have been doing a poor job at actually playing/beating games lately.

Spyware

Well, it's a PC game, so care needs to be taken to account for the default control scheme.

Thankfully, the platforming wasn't Meat Boy levels of difficult, but there were still some sections towards the end where I was really wishing for an option to remap.
Yeah, but most often when a game comes out before or at the same time on console I default to controller since I'm just expecting the mouse/keyboard to be worse :(

Other than that, pretty boring semi-Metroidvania, really. It IS really pretty, but I constantly would end up taking damage from stuff that I thought was just decorative or in the foreground.

Ahh, the superiority of the kb/m shows itself once again.

Kneel before the might of #PCMR, peasants.

Ruruja

I think I killed a couple of SteamGAFfers in my short time on Chivalry earlier. I know for sure they killed me, I had a nice duel with Sub-Zero too (he won).

Also I'm up for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. I'm actually decent at that.

Is it still possible to get a refund for a game bought more than 14-days ago? I tried with a game < 2 hours of game time but they refused it because I bought it in the summer sale.
When they introduced refund I was able to refund a game bought during the winter sale

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Real Boxing -- MB-17A93D4ADC3EDC4F - Taken by Valkrai
Kill the Bad Guy -- MB-09A88EBEBD9C6252 - Taken by Kuroyume

ArjanN

Next on the backlog is Freedom Planet.

I forgot how difficult Sonic games can be in their level design, I feel lost all the time. I'm always moving forward but never knowing where I'm going =/

Heh, watching the Super Best Friends playthrough of this they made the comment that every way is progress, and I basically agree. Just go with it and keep moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom