• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Really want the Prince of Persia games but they're not Steam. Not even uPlay, not that I'd buy them if they were, but still.
Huh, didn't notice those were TAGES only. I already have them, but that's pretty lame.

Uhm.
I've been out of the loop in the last few weeks, so... what happened to Nuuvem?
It got restyled, and that's fine, but it got translated in English too? And apparently I can't find some games (ie. that Cities: Skylines you were saying).
Should I just browse it with Hola enabled at all times? Anything else changed that I should know about?
Yeah, they redesigned a few weeks ago and added both English and Spanish as languages... but many things are still only in Portuguese :p
They have started limiting some games to regions since all that GTAV and Arkham Knight shenanigans, so yeah I'd use Hola or something of the sort for the site.

Will likely grab Skylines for $15 when I get home. Thanks for the heads up!
Mind that the one that is $15 is the Deluxe edition, the regular one is just $11.

Bought USFIV Upgrade on nuuvem through vpn. Worked fine and got a working key, bu i also got that message at the end:

inb4 Ban.
I got it too, but I wasn't using a VPN or anything and my PayPal account is the same region as my IP and we are Brazil's neighbours, so I wouldn't pay any mind to it (at least not yet anyway).

For some reason he couldn't deal with people saying AK's PC version is a pile of shit. One of the weirder meltdowns lately.
wut
Surely something else was going on and that was just what triggered the meltdown.

Second day of the Nuuvem Winter Marathon has mostly Uplay games, but also cheap Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Mars War Logs.
Considering the sales started on July 2nd, and it's currently 3:30 AM of July 3rd in this corner of the world, I'd say those are still the first day deals :p

Where's Lost Planet 3 on sale, anyway?
Nuuvem.
To my annoyance neither LP1 Colonies nor LP2 are on sale, and both are GFWL only :(

Jazz573

wait what is this about kana little sister, are they re-releasing it? i liked that game

The remake has already been localized by JAST. It was released on February 24th of this year, and you can get a digital version on JAST's site. There's also a physical version bundled with some terrible nukige. The remake originally released in 2004.

Arthea

just checked Tales of Zestiria and tier one is already unlocked! That was fast

edited: good work on cards and all other stuff, Dusk

edit2: btw, any particular reason why gaf was down?

edit3: I was adamant about not buying NoGTA... but you guys are making me to reconsider, kindly stop that right now!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of cyba89, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 49 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-FB82F89B3F1FB298 - Taken by xenoflux2113. 5 entrants total.
VVVVV -- MB-BCCF45AE37C8806E - Taken by City 17. 1 entrants total.
Capsized -- MB-40B22BB092FCAB79
Deponia -- MB-B96D2DEE397AC11A
PixelJunk Eden -- MB-4BBCF2A087136AD3
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-E061BAAD192128B9 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Worms Pinball -- MB-D2358437A1D3CB5C
Broken Sword: Director's Cut #2 -- MB-CC30E0B1432788AA - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
Harveys New Eyes -- MB-0EC2EAD4DE2EB2FD - Taken by tioslash. 1 entrants total.
Brazen Prototype -- MB-DAEC7D7B95A28DE5 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Nightsky -- MB-E06F0ABE4FB239A3 - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.
Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-347B883071E042D5
Bejeweled 3 -- MB-1F0253A6A6C9C9B1 - Taken by cyborg009. 3 entrants total.
Tiny&Big -- MB-5FFA4462B10E2B4E - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-249A63EBE87CC454 - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
Solar 2 -- MB-633534213459C984 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Splice -- MB-5216D12701264F4E
Hack, Slash, Loot -- MB-15513743770B260E - Taken by titch. 4 entrants total.
Bad Hotel -- MB-C176FEDC7A9988F3 - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
Double Fine Prototype -- MB-1D5398701ABED8E0 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 1 entrants total.
Dwarfs!? -- MB-D0E6B67C31E4CF38 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete -- MB-89B8910DB675E09C - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 4 entrants total.
Solar 2 #2 -- MB-5559D42891A895E7 - Taken by rrvv. 1 entrants total.
Nightsky #2 -- MB-6DDB974CF8D555D1
140 -- MB-5BC1BF88A39A1E67 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Little Inferno -- MB-226CAAEBDA0B879C - Taken by still. 1 entrants total.
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time -- MB-FC60A51C146A56C9
Zeno Clash -- MB-6A41D7ADFEE7070B - Taken by trailmix16. 4 entrants total.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-22D0B2B8CF7474D8 - Taken by Sheik. 1 entrants total.
Terraria -- MB-5B36C2F4497FEDF1 - Taken by Se7enSword. 6 entrants total.
A Virus Names TOM -- MB-3FF82DFBC8C1EF79

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -- MB-D38614F1C4B29EAB - Taken by famfrit. 3 entrants total.
Reus -- MB-42589F8A54133F32 - Taken by Catshade. 4 entrants total.
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-1BFA2C79AAB30B87 - Taken by Lobogris. 2 entrants total.
The Binding of Isaac PlusDLC -- MB-B4BD7E76BB1AECB5 - Taken by Blu(e). 6 entrants total.

Snuggle Truck -- MB-531CAB111E4EF0E8 - Taken by bkw. 1 entrants total.
And Yet It Moves -- MB-5358BC049E5C383B
Aquaria -- MB-C59140C340B56611 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 4 entrants total.
Titan Attacks -- MB-27AEAC0B97386415 - Taken by Avinexus. 3 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -- MB-C2CF46122752C05C - Taken by gurm3n. 3 entrants total.
Shank 2 -- MB-E54B7C5C8222793D - Taken by S1n1st3r. 6 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-3BE9C49039587C08 - Taken by Sammichu. 5 entrants total.

McPixel -- MB-20CB0F084ABF7AAE - Taken by Shadownet. 1 entrants total.
Plain Sight -- MB-9D765193CAA0C5D0 - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Greed Corp -- MB-2E9D40A07903F8AA - Taken by titch. 3 entrants total.
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-85E07669514A8722 - Taken by Sheik. 1 entrants total.

The Showdown Effect -- MB-9F4862525C27AB55 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Worms Blast -- MB-F063505FEAE101AF - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-CC0AA51E2151BB42

t1435965230z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

Sumico is Match3 with numbers. “One of the best puzzle games in years!” The press adores Sumico. And so will you. Sumico is a must-have title for fans of puzzle games! Easy to pick up, fun to play, challenging if you want it to be. Smooth graphics, nice music and most importantly: an incredibly smart puzzle. But, don’t take our word for it: many, many professional reviewers awarded Sumico a 9 out of 10. Among them are publications like Family Friendly Gaming, App4Smart, Nintendolife and Brashgames. Sumico Deluxe Edition comes with an incredible amount of gameplay. A huge campaign containing 84 handmade levels will entertain you for hours on end. For a different kind of challenge, try the Endless Mode which is, indeed, endless fun! Sumico contains an easier mode for kids and an educational mode which adheres to official mathematical rules.

• Match 3 with numbers
  • Easy to pick up, fun to play
  • Educational mode
  • 84 levels + Endless Mode
  • Great reviews by the press!

lashman

The old gods have forgotten this land. No one could save our people when darkness started spreading and collecting human souls for its army.

Odallus is a classic exploration/action game, inspired by Ghosts’n Goblins, Demon’s Crest and Castlevania. Player takes place of Haggis, a warrior tired of fight who must wield his sword once more to rescue his son from Darkness.

Features

• Eight levels open to exploration
  • Huge bosses
  • Sharp controls
  • Rad 8-bit graphics
  • Thrilling atmosphere
  • 4+ hours of gameplay
  • 50+ types of enemies

---

Skullgirls devs announce action-RPG Indivisible

Maniac

Banned
Jesus fucking finally. Playing Clicker Heroes & watching Still Untitled for several hours becomes a bore after a while.

lashman

Shell City is plunged into a state of emergency after coming under attack from the devastating forces of PHANTOM. Terrifying war machines, emblazoned with skulls, tear through the city leaving a trail of destruction in their wake! As the National Army struggle to contain PHANTOM, General Krenman sees the mammoth task at hand and calls upon the only thing that stands between Shell City’s obliteration and its salvation; the peanut chompin’, villain stompin’, PHANTOM romping BADASS Elephantidae…TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT! Aided by his faithful avian companion Picolo, it’s up to TEMBO to jump, smash, punch, swing, and butt stomp his way through the PHANTOM hordes as he aims to bring about the end of their tyrannical onslaught. Featuring 18 cleverly designed 2D side-scrolling levels, a whole host of deadly enemies and a unique comic book style art, TEMBO THE BADASS ELEPHANT is the heaviest action adventure of the year…weighing in at about seven and a half tons of fun.

Hordelicious is a semi-hardcore wave based arena shooter where you fight against hordes of enemies with 50 randomly looted weapons and 16 items/upgrades.

Your original mission was to explore the new planet we found.
We knew about the life forms of the planet, but what we didn't know was that these creatures
actually worship the planet itself.
Now we have disgraced their holy ground with our human feet and angered the creatures of this planet.
You have to forget our original plans and fight your way out of there!
Features:
  • 50 weapons
  • 16 items/upgrades
  • Boss battles
  • Boss arena

You can unlock all the in-game documents using this DLC.
  • Letters (10)
  • Reports (6)
  • Scrapbooks (24)
*All of the above documents can be normally obtained in-game.
*This purchase will be installed into the base game upon download.
*This purchase is not included in the Deluxe version.

Lain

Since JAST is doing Flowers, which is by a company partnered with MangaGamer, MG is freaking out on Twitter. :p

I think it's generally bad to localize games from companies already partnered with other ones.

Unless there is an exclusivity partnership contract, companies will work with other companies all the time to localize different titles.

so i asked jase and i think i get how to use the steamdb thing but just to make sure, lost planet 3 and resident evil revelations are indeed region free so i can buy them from nuuvem and they'll activate and shit, right?

cyba89

so i asked jase and i think i get how to use the steamdb thing but just to make sure, lost planet 3 and resident evil revelations are indeed region free so i can buy them from nuuvem and they'll activate and shit, right?

I bought Lost Planet 3 from nuuvem today and it activated fine without a proxy.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So while GAF was down, I finalized the Steam Trading Card stuff for Close Your Eyes, and they're all now in 100%. Got to try each of them on my profile and sporting one of them now on my profile.

But for some reason, at least right now, Close Your Eyes' backgrounds and emotes are worth 100 gems if you turn them into gems. I'm not sure if that's a placeholder or if for some reason Valve decided to make them worth 100 gems. I'm not complaining, but if that actually is the final number I'm wondering why since so few games have stuff worth 100 gems.

---

Also, while I can't talk about the inside-workings of Steam, I think this is safe to share as it's not related to Steam specifically. Some developers have been telling nightmare stories of G2A & Kingpin, like worse than I had known before. Doing scamming to developers and trying to pass of as YouTubers or game sites wanting keys for review so they can sell them on their site, using multiple email addresses from a variety of locations, reselling bundle keys, among other things.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I will say the 12 hours GAF was mostly down for made me remember how connected I feel to the place. That's a cheesy-ass thing to say, but it's how I felt, so I guess I'm going cheesy.

nachos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom