• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I know the feeling, but trust me, it's best to hold it in until it's ready to be shown. -nods- Though if other plans fall through, I can pay for the $100 Greenlight fee for you in the upcoming months, as a heads-up.

Or if you don't mind it going through me, I could do it, and give you permissions to enter the page and modify stuff freely.

I think I'd prefer being able to put it under my own "company" umbrella-name and being able to handle everything as directly as possible, especially if I wish to do another project after the VN wraps up. There's still plenty of time to discuss a plan of action, so no rush there. And I do have a few things I need to run by you sometime soon, though I understand making sure Close Your Eyes is in tip-top shape for launch is priority one!

Okay, Close Your Eyes has been approved for Steam Trading Cards! That went much faster than expected, but happy they went through.

Valve sure is quick when they want to be~

Jazz573

Updated Countdowns:

July 2nd:

JAST USA Panel:
t1435904100z4.png

July 3rd:

Aksys Games Panel:
t1435953600z4.png

Degica Panel:
t1435953600z4.png

NISA Panel:
t1435972500z4.png

Disgaea Panel:
t1435978800z4.png

July 4th:

Keiji Inafune and Eiko Tanaka Guest Panel:
t1436034600z4.png

Danganronpa Panel:
t1436037300z4.png

Sekai Project Panel:
t1436061600z4.png

MangaGamer Panel:
t1436068800z4.png

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
This goes without saying, but don't go in the 'post pictures that make you go nope' thread in Off-Topic.

I've seen some shit, but there is no God in that thread.

I follow the New England Journal of Medicine on facebook (because of course I do) and they post quizzes meant for med and college students, and well if you think that thread is nightmarish, you haven't seen it all.

NotSelf

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NotSelf, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-E6224B2D0356C939 - Taken by cyborg009. 1 entrants total.

t1435893290z1.png

Peace:)

Jazz573

Just saw the opening to eden*. It's very well animated, with an amazing theme composed by Atsushi Shirakawa, formerly of Falcom Soundteam JDK.

Turfster

Second day of the Nuuvem Winter Marathon has mostly Uplay games, but also cheap Vanishing of Ethan Carter and Mars War Logs.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
There is no game there, how does it look awesome? :/

Deitus

That's a pretty good Humble Weekly Bundle. I went in for the beat the average tier mostly for Marvellous Miss Take, though I have been wanting to try Hack 'n' Slash as well.

Unfortunately, right after buying the bundle and redeeming the games, I log into Steam to see a missed message from Shadownet gifting me Trine 2. Whoops.

Grief.exe

10 bucks for 11 extra misisons.

seems fair

Tecmo is a hot mess.

Lost Planet 2 is the best one.

Is that on sale as well?

NO.
I will buy one if the game ends up being exclusive, ofc
:p

In other news, Indivisible from Skullgirls devs Lab Zero looks awesome. "Inspired by classics like Valkyrie Profile and Super Metroid". OH SHIT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgLtNAKTjhw

Looks so damn good

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I bought NotGTAV because of peer pressure from my friends activity list.

Dusk, the emotes and backgrounds look great. Hope they approve them. Eyeballs could be a nice little cottage industry for you.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I bought NotGTAV because of peer pressure from my friends activity list.

Dusk, the emotes and backgrounds look great. Hope they approve them. Eyeballs could be a nice little cottage industry for you.

"Here at eyeball farms..."

But they've already been approved, it actually went much faster than expected, so that's that. That stuff will be with the game when it comes out in three weeks. Happy Trading Cards became a thing since me and the person I'm working with were really gunning for them. XD;

Jazz573

Shiny Days is releasing in 5 to 6 weeks.

Seinarukana is releasing in the Fall.

Flowers from Innocent Gray. (I thought MG had the rights to their games?!)

They're doing all 4.

SoniComi.

Annubis

News from JAST's panel

Shiny Days is releasing in 5 to 6 weeks.

Seinarukana is releasing in the Fall.

Flowers from Innocent Gray. (I thought MG had the rights to their games?!)

They're doing all 4.

Shiny Days has got to be censored though (you know which character I'm talking about).

Jazz573

One of the games, or series of games rather, that JAST announced is Flowers, an All-Ages yuri VN series from InnocentGrey. I wonder if it has a chance of getting on Steam? Website for those interested.

Jazz573

We all know what this means...

Don't disappoint me now ;D

The first two games are already out in Japan and highly rated, so I'd say it will be pretty good. It's also the only series they've done that isn't 18+. Some of their games got console ports, but as with most VNs, console ports are handled by other companies.

Sheik

One of the games, or series of games rather, that JAST announced is Flowers, an All-Ages yuri VN series from InnocentGrey. I wonder if it has a chance of getting on Steam? Website for those interested.

Kind of looks like Maria-sama ga Miteru. Nice find.

Not sure if it has been mentioned already since I usually don't peruse this thread regularly, but Starlight Vega is another yuri/lgbt VN novel coming out. I believe it's already been greenlit on Steam.

Jazz573

Since JAST is doing Flowers, which is by a company partnered with MangaGamer, MG is freaking out on Twitter. :p

I think it's generally bad to localize games from companies already partnered with other ones.

Edit:

Kind of looks like Maria-sama ga Miteru. Nice find.

Not sure if it has been mentioned already since I usually don't peruse this thread regularly, but Starlight Vega is another yuri/lgbt VN novel coming out. I believe it's already been greenlit on Steam.

Yep. I'm a backer.

Edit:

Degica wants our opinions for extra stuff in Muv-Luv. (Might contain spoilers)

wilflare

the disclaimer at the beginning of the game is worth it alone IMO.

Plus the money goes to charity so I don't feel there's any reason that someone should regret buying it or getting mad about it being on Steam

but I also am a fan of kusoge ¯_(ツ)_/¯

like those WiiU games you've been buying and playing?

if they are kusoge, I like kusoge too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom