• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SpeedRunners -- MB-EA5B2B787D7FA7C2 - Taken by TheLight. 6 entrants total.

t1438292557z1.png

Jawmuncher

FYI DO NOT BUY 4 PACKS FROM GAMERSGATE

If you want the keys ASAP they for some reason put a 24 hour hold on all the keys expect for one. You can "gift" the game to emails, but if the email doesn't reach the game suddenly vanishes from your account. It's not worth the hassle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sgt.Pepper:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sgt.Pepper, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

99 Spirits Special Edition -- MB-69F7700293751A5C - Taken by gaiadyne. 2 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-8AF812B91A34D821 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.

t1438283557z1.png
blush.gif

Ruruja

you mean like ps4 or ps3 generations? cos ps3 generation was pretty much a shit ton of shooters but also had the advent of indie gaming so there was a lot of new original stuff being created at least

I mean PS4/XBO and the endless 'remasters' of games that came out for PS3/360.

Did anybody get into the alpha/beta for this?

I was sure I would get in. My CV and Covering Letter were perfect.

Zombi U is a pretty great game so I'm looking forward to playing it again on the PC. The gamepad was used in a really smart way but it isn't what made the game interesting. Getting attached to a character, dying, and then beating the person you played for hours to death to get your equipment back was a pretty neat moment(that you will hopefully avoid)

Hahaha. I would say name your weapon game of choice and we could have the face off to end all face off's (except that's the Nicholas Cage, John Travolota film Face/Off) but I'm out tonight. I guess you can call me a coward/chicken/yellow/derogatory term of your choosing then :p

homer-duel-o.gif

And while I'm at it...

homer-middle-finger-o.gif

Just kidding, I still think you're the bee's knees, even if you said I am boring...

I just want them to port their Xbox 1 exclusives elsewhere already. JSRF and Panzer Dragoon Orta deserve better than being stuck forever on a dead machine. Even Crazy Taxi 3 doesn't deserve that. Anything after that is just bonus, like Resonance of Fate.

Panzer Dragoon would be amazing. I've always wanted to play that.
Put it third in the list behind Bayonetta and Vanquish.
I'd also not mind a chance to try/play JSRF, because I liked the idea of JSR, but hated the controls and by all accounts JSRF fixes those issues.

Seems about right.

man I sure wish Half Life was on 3DS

You're on fire lately.

Jawmuncher

So will relationships be interesting in F4? It will it be as empty as Skyrim? The I have a necklace lets get married because I need someone in my house was pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom