• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Am I Doing With My Life?

0PfAtx0.jpg

Cheating by the looks of it....

cheats
however , i can't cheat cheat red gem or souls

...Cheating not very well though.

me0wish

I don't know if I should make a thread about this so I'm asking here.

Used to use g35 before my kitten destroyed it, and now I'm looking to replace it, my laptop already comes with a great sound card (I think) so I just need a head set, google isn't helping me enough, any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I'm currently looking at G4ME ONE, I have audio ports that I have no idea what they mean or if I can take advantage of them.

fGbePTD.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eila

Free trading cards for my alt. I already had the game on my main.
Also, W10 takes like a minute to boot up on my SSD, when W8 was basically instantaneous :/

Grief.exe

I just want them to port their Xbox 1 exclusives elsewhere already. JSRF and Panzer Dragoon Orta deserve better than being stuck forever on a dead machine. Even Crazy Taxi 3 doesn't deserve that. Anything after that is just bonus, like Resonance of Fate.

Preaching to the choir, Sega's Xbox output was, arguably, among the best in their history.

I didn't load did they reply?

Guy asks about more PC ports
Sega says 'stay tuned'

I'm still believing that they have been working on some ports to release toward the end of the year.
It's just a question about which games they might have decided to work on after seeing how well VC did.

Sounds good to me. There are so many games that they could port to PC/PS4/XBO that would be a literal bomb drop. Sega just has a phenomenal library.

Eila

I just want them to port their Xbox 1 exclusives elsewhere already. JSRF and Panzer Dragoon Orta deserve better than being stuck forever on a dead machine. Even Crazy Taxi 3 doesn't deserve that. Anything after that is just bonus, like Resonance of Fate.

Crazy Taxi 3 has a PC port, though.
Agree on the others, and getting a game like Vanquish running 60 fps would be glorious. I'll take anything, honestly. They have so many good games just sitting there.

Crazy Taxi 3 has a PC port, though.
Agree on the others, and getting a game like Vanquish running 60 fps would be glorious. I'll take anything, honestly. They have so many good games just sitting there.

learn something new every day. Well then, make sure it has proper controller and widescreen support and slap that sucker onto steam already. though i imagine that any licensed stuff would need to be removed.

Eila

learn something new every day. Well then, make sure it has proper controller and widescreen support and slap that sucker onto steam already. though i imagine that any licensed stuff would need to be removed.

I've been thinking of making an obscure PC ports thread, but I don't want to research all that shit.
Did you know Turok 2 runs 1080p/60 fps on PC? Or Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron, etc.

zkylon

zkylewd
Good. It may be the only way we'll get a new megaman game.
i don't like megaman so idrc but i do like megaman legends so that would be nice

Donte wasn't new, it was a mistake, they can create whatever new they want. Nobody told them not to make Dragon's Dogma or Deep Down.

i duno what any of this means -__-

Replace cacpcom with devs and you have this entire generation. YEAH I SAID IT.

We have become Hollywood.
you mean like ps4 or ps3 generations? cos ps3 generation was pretty much a shit ton of shooters but also had the advent of indie gaming so there was a lot of new original stuff being created at least

Eila

Interesting bundle, but I already have 4/7. Want The Sacred Tears True, so hopefully the BTA isn't that crazy, but who am I kidding? It's going to be $9.99

I've been thinking of making an obscure PC ports thread, but I don't want to research all that shit.
Did you know Turok 2 runs 1080p/60 fps on PC? Or Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron, etc.

You should do it. Surely people would love to know what games are on the platform so they can push publishers to give them a major release on Steam or GOG.

Also, I just saw the first 20 minutes of Giant Bomb's King's Quest quick look and, man, I really like what they're doing in that game. It's a 3d adventure game that actually plays like an adventure game as opposed to how Telltale's games have slowly weeded out the game part of the adventure

MUnited83

For you.
Already have most of those. Sadly Nep will drive the BTA to be quite high. I'd like to get Neo Aquarium but I own the other two BTA games.

Didn't want to wait for Happy Hour to save, what, a dollar? Here, have my duplicates. Two of them are good! One is...um...not that good. If you look back through my old posts for impressions, you'll know which!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (someguyinahat, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Time Mysteries: Inheritance Remastered -- MB-5F489D144A06E25A - Taken by chronomac. 3 entrants total.
Grim Legends: the Forsaken Bride -- MB-3CC01DC8CC8460DD - Taken by nightstorm. 8 entrants total.
Nightmares from the Deep 2 Siren's Call -- MB-C4B5ED7D4E41733B - Taken by billmcdougal. 4 entrants total.

t1438290157z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom