• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Someone is modding Jetstream Sam into the MGR campaign:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=171118094
tumblr_ml7q8wNRz41qa37hco2_500.gif

Man this will be so fun with it's done.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Who won it anyway?

Think it was Widdlyscuds. He played most of the games that were included in the pack so it's cool that it went to him. Still, I regret not keeping it because I really want to play TESO now that it dropped the subscription model

iosefe

Think it was Widdlyscuds. He played most of the games that were included in the pack so it's cool that it went to him. Still, I regret not keeping it because I really want to play TESO now that it dropped the subscription model
That was in it? Sheeeit I would have kept it too
Lols

Sorry to any gamers who got confused by that title. But these steamers MIGHT run better than Arkham Knight.

If I may add
Sonic Racing Transformed
Dungeons and Dragons
Metal Slug 1, X and 3

Off the top of my head ^^;

I don't think anybody's would play Sonic RT, it's all about Mario Kart as the only racing game with my friends. >.<

Also, the Metal Slug games have online?? :V

Thorgal

after re watching the story of Spec ops: the line i came to the realization that it is riddled with plot holes and inconsistencies or plain stupid stuff :

Spoilers

-In the opening intro it was said that the last report from Konrad was that he was leading a group of survivors to safety and that that report was six months ago with nothing but radio silence since then .
See a problem here ? it's been six months ago since a Major metropolitan city went silent and no one thought it might be a good idea to look into it ?

- destroying the trucks with water .

Why is this seen as something catastrophic ? not so long ago you passed by a gigantic aquarium filled to the brim with water ( and you visit it again showing it easily containing hundred of thousands of gallons of water ) . what is wrong with drinking that ?
Also how did that truck crashing cause an entire city block to collapse ? the truck is supposed to be loaded with water , not TNT .

-Riggs little dying speech about how if they discover what the 33rd did , the entire region would declare war on the US makes no sense .

In fact ,what did the 33rd do there that would lead the entire middle east to declare war on the US?

There was a sandstorm which is not the US fault . The US sends in troops to evacuate the Survivors and failed and then those soldiers went AWOL and started killing Civilians.
Those soldiers where no longer following orders and would be considered traitors by every government in the world so the US cannot be held responsible for this .

- IF Konrad was dead this whole time during the game and his voice heard of the radio was just imagined by Walkers deteriorating mind , who was commanding the 33rd ? they where clearly following someone's orders .

-And lastly , since Walker was clearly unstable all this time ,what with seeing people who weren't there and talking to imaginary people over the radio , Adams and Lugo ( who where still mostly holding it together ) should have relieved him of command a long time ago so why didn't they ?

Good story telling my ass .

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

About

Clandestinity of Elsie is a Survival/Psychological-Horror game based in the post-WW2 New York State cities of Albany and Troy.

Story

You play as Hayden Warrick, a mentally damaged alcoholic and war veteran. Haunted by his past, he must unravel the mystery of his wife Elsie's sudden disappearance. You must scavenge, kill, and survive long enough to find her. Mostly taking place in vast darkness, you must continue your objective of finding Hayden's wife Elsie while ensuring his own all-important survival. Loot buildings for supplies, run away from or kill enemies, and most importantly try not to die.

Features

• Can play in 1920x1080 resolution, 60 FPS
  • Keyboard bindings for QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY and DVORAK keyboard types
  • Full gamepad controls including vibration
  • Interactable objects are highlighted for the player (can be turned off)
  • Adjustable shadow quality to best suit your computer's strength (can also be turned off)

RETSNOM is an inventive pixel art puzzle platformer that allows players to break the map, by mirroring sections of the level, and rearranging it on the fly.
You have a daughter. She is unfortunately infected by a zombie virus. The only way to save your daughter is to visit the future laboratory to steal the medicine that is expected to be made by your colleagues. But the future research team is hiding in the maze using mirrors. They decorated the maze using different features of a mirror in each level.

A mirror has several features.

• The space reflected in the mirror is left and right reversed.
  • If the mirror is fogged up with frost, we can't see the object.
  • A concave mirror shows upside down world.

All of these rules are used to decorate puzzles. Players should understand the way how mirrors flip the world to solve the stages. The ability to bend the world to player's will is a very cool gameplay mechanic, that rewards experimentation as players make their way through this rather sinister world.

Grief.exe

- destroying the trucks with water .

Why is this seen as something catastrophic ? not so long ago you passed by a gigantic aquarium filled to the brim with water ( and you visit it again showing it easily containing hundred of thousands of gallons of water ) . what is wrong with drinking that ?
Also how did that truck crashing cause an entire city block to collapse ? the truck is supposed to be loaded with water , not TNT .

Saltwater

ModBot said:
Instructions for crimsonheadGCN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
It's ModBot's birthday! Celebrate by giving out something other than bundle garbage today!
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (crimsonheadGCN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-B7770B456B134970 - Taken by Accoun. 1 entrants total.

t1436227554z1.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
after re watching the story of Spec ops: the line i came to the realization that it is riddled with plot holes and inconsistencies or plain stupid stuff :

Good story telling my ass .

The game is just a cheap knock off of Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. Never really understood why people put the story on such a pedestal. That narrative has been adapted multiple times prior... even in videogames.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

I consider that game to brothers in arms with me. It's an RPG Maker Horror Game that was posted on Greenlight the same day I posted Close Your Eyes onto Greenlight, near the same time, and we got Greenlit almost at the exact same time.

Very different games as that's a paid project I believe and uses a shooting system, but brothers in arms, man.

AHA-Lambda

Am watching the Mad Max films for the first time; I loved Fury Road but these are dull :/

First film is so boring and the second so far isn't doing much better :/

Yeah, I know it's not Steam related :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom