• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of the time AoE2HD expansion codes were actually base plus dlc for a short while

Similar thing happened with Dying Light on PS4, GameStop was selling the season pass for $20 before the game came out but it actually gave the full game, and Techland went ahead and gave those people the Season Pass for free.

derExperte

Just on a whim looked up alright's profile and found this incredible source for gifs http://www.freewebs.com/neogaf/

Incredible stuff I say!

0723_1kuhl.gif

I miss the days when Jason Statham was in every other UK music video.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
-
ad5hOev.png
7zwunRg.png
It's ModBot's birthday! Celebrate by giving out something other than bundle garbage today!
7zwunRg.png
ad5hOev.png

- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hack 'n Slash -- MB-F108F72BF8D533C9 - Taken by salazar547. 2 entrants total.
Borderlands 2 -- MB-27C2612055F3B32D - Taken by Se7enSword. 5 entrants total.
Trine 2 -- MB-9596F8B28F8E7523 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.

t1436235894z1.png

Alright.
Went back and beat Devil's Dare twice more.
Got good endings both times.

Game is actually pretty easy, it just has some cheap aspects that cause lots of damage.
A bit buggy too...

0615_kiiri.gif

Let's partyyy!

i recently found out about yo gabba gabba and I gotta say, those are without a doubt the worst designed characters I've ever seen that mainstream has accepted. I'd legit not give that trash to my kid, simply because I refuse to waste money on that. Ask for something where at least some care went into the design.

Boo, I always miss price mistakes. :(

Why doesn't Valve have to rollover at 3am local time? It would be far more convenient if they changed it to, say, early evening my time. Get to it Valve!

Salsa

i recently found out about yo gabba gabba and I gotta say, those are without a doubt the worst designed characters I've ever seen that mainstream has accepted. I'd legit not give that trash to my kid, simply because I refuse to waste money on that. Ask for something where at least some care went into the design.

what the fuck am I reading jesus

yo gabba gabba is fantastic and like the only good thing on TV for kids that age

who the hell hates on this

how else would my nephews ever see BIZ MARKIE

Lain

Does Modbot report all the entries, even the ineligible ones, when printing out the number of entries? I guess it does, looking at the PSA Ori thread with the giveaway with the no-lurker rule and 24 entries despite only 12 people supposedly meeting the 5 posts rule, in which case I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to either only list eligible entries, or write both total and eligible (or ineligible).

Cth

I gave out 3 copies that I wouldn't have if it wasn't a price mistake.

Thanks again for the gift copy.. I fall into the later category.. I know word of mouth on the game was good, and I put it on my wishlist for that reason alone. I think I saw a trailer once and that's my exposure to it.

To be honest, I didn't research it more past that, hoping it wasn't like Rayman -- a gorgeous looking game but with high difficulty. I figured I'd come back to it one day when it was in the $5-$10 range (I was thinking about picking it up from the XBL sale even)

Anyways, it's an amazing game that I likely would have gotten to try one day. I didn't know it was a price mistake, but I can definitely say the game is worth every bit. My daughter was glued to the screen while I've been playing. I'll definitely be checking into future efforts from the developers.

dot

Wow, they added a lot of new characters in the latest Speedrunners update. An XP system got added too.

are we ever gonna do those Dunder sessions again

what the fuck am I reading jesus

yo gabba gabba is fantastic and like the only good thing on TV for kids that age

who the hell hates on this

how else would my nephews ever see BIZ MARKIE

I have never watched it or have any idea what the show is about, I'm strictly talking about the character design here.

edit: lmfaoo thats just straight up silly, I kinda liked that video in an odd way. still doesn't change my mind about those gabba gabba characters(didn't even know it was people in costumes, thought it was a cartoon)

Thanks again for the gift copy.. I fall into the later category.. I know word of mouth on the game was good, and I put it on my wishlist for that reason alone. I think I saw a trailer once and that's my exposure to it.

To be honest, I didn't research it more past that, hoping it wasn't like Rayman -- a gorgeous looking game but with high difficulty. I figured I'd come back to it one day when it was in the $5-$10 range (I was thinking about picking it up from the XBL sale even)

Anyways, it's an amazing game that I likely would have gotten to try one day. I didn't know it was a price mistake, but I can definitely say the game is worth every bit. My daughter was glued to the screen while I've been playing. I'll definitely be checking into future efforts from the developers.

Hmmm... I have a feeling you're going to change your opinion about the game after a bit if difficulty can be a problem for you. :3

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

LMAO like Batman is the only one that does this. I really wish Valve would tell publishers to have TM or not for consistent series library labels. What annoys me even more is 2-3 flip-flopping based on subtitles used. Like Black Flag would be over Brotherhood despite Brotherhood releasing earlier.

Eila

Logged to TF2 for the first time in a while. Gave me a bunch of genuines for me to sell on the market.
Thanks, Valve.

Eternia

30JpiTq.png

I did it for Nep-Nep.

It was a fun ride for the most part until I decided to unlock all the achievements which required a lot of mindless grinding. The game as a whole didn't really do much particularly well. Dungeons were pretty bland, empty and get reused (makes sense considering the sheer number of them). The skill system seemed a bit cluttered with too many similar attacks or underused components. Despite those issues, the gameplay still felt enjoyable enough to bridge between it and the humourous dialogue, random gaming references and constant breaking of the fourth wall carried the game.

Also, Compa has the best voice. It needs to be stated!

fallout

LMAO like Batman is the only one that does this. I really wish Valve would tell publishers to have TM or not for consistent series library labels. What annoys me even more is 2-3 flip-flopping based on subtitles used. Like Black Flag would be over Brotherhood despite Brotherhood releasing earlier.
Thankfully, the Dawn of War franchise was fixed at some point. That one was terrible for inconsistent ® and ™.

I wish Valve would just force them to drop it entirely. They're names of items in a library, making that shit completely unnecessary.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Weird. I thought there was an Steam client udpate that let you rearrange the order of titles. I think I'm just thinking of...An update that manually rearranged the Assassin's Creed games?

Weird. I thought there was an Steam client udpate that let you rearrange the order of titles. I think I'm just thinking of...An update that manually rearranged the Assassin's Creed games?

Something suggesting being able to rename your games in the client popped up on steamDB a fair while ago but nothing ever came of it.

Anteater

what's people issue with Batman Origins? I'm not an expert with Batman but I enjoyed Origins, only difference I remember was not being able to cancel out of moves, but that seems to be a preference and I didn't mind it and just changes the timing a bit.

The bosses were pretty fun too overall and I liked them over the previous games, I thought there's a faster pace to the game, but that could be because I was more familiar with the game playing it right after city, but yeah I really enjoyed Origins outside of a few glitches.

Tomb Raider is still worse though.

Fg1U5n4.jpg

what's people issue with Batman Origins? I'm not an expert with Batman but I enjoyed Origins, only difference I remember was not being able to cancel out of moves, but that seems to be a preference and I didn't mind it and just changes the timing a bit.

The bosses were pretty fun too overall and I liked them over the previous games, I thought there's a faster pace to the game, but that could be because I was more familiar with the game playing it right after city, but yeah I really enjoyed Origins outside of a few glitches.

The bugs and the not being able to cancel moves thing really hurt my feelings for the game. The story was great though and I overall liked the game quite a bit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

It's made by the B team so it's automatically bad. Like Dark Souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom