• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2015 - Nothing To Buy With Our Arkham Knight Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the
battle tower
in Shantae. I probably need to go back to town and pick up some better offensive magic.
Two tries, each time I was probably seconds away from finishing it. Is it optional or do I have to beat the tower to progress the story?

I remember hating that part when I played it on 3DS. And it's required, yeah.

Deitus

Well I don't really play fighting games, and as others have said it's too early to say anything for sure.

Still, if SFV does release with a small roster, it's hard not to look at that and say "well of course, how else are they going to get everyone to buy Super SFV a year later." It's like when FPSs ship with like 10 maps, and then sell $15 map packs.

MUnited83

For you.
Lol at arguing for 40 characters at launch for SFV. Game would be a fucking mess and the competitive scene would drop it almost immediately.

SFIV and its iterations are the most huge fighting game in the scene for a reason.

Well I don't really play fighting games, and as others have said it's too early to say anything for sure.

Still, if SFV does release with a small roster, it's hard not to look at that and say "well of course, how else are they going to get everyone to buy Super SFV a year later." It's like when FPSs ship with like 10 maps, and then sell $15 map packs.

Funny thing is, people forget that Arcade Edition didn't even need a disc and was 15 bucks and even that added characters.

wilflare

Styx coming to PS+ saves me from another Steam sale pickup. Thank you PS+ for being the console humble bundle that makes my life better

so GCT finally posted the lineup?

You do, GOTY version has all episodes.
It's an amazing game btw, I loved it, you should play it.

nice! haha even under DLC - Steam shows only Episode 1 and 2 owned
and under my Account History too

but I'll give it a try soon :X

Tizoc

Super SF5 would be an update for $15 in this case.
They're gonna follow the SSF4 route.

...and 16 fighters for $60? That's GG Xrd and I even dropped $8 just to get a DLC character.
Was worth it to me~

Advanced Warfare was on there for like 44 bucks at launch.

Hmm I don't remember seeing that game on GMG TBH, unless Acti games only show up for certain regions >=/

Chubigans just found out that you can see refund reasons on Steam now

CI122JYUMAAj41t.png:large

CI13XVUVEAE98cF.png:orig

Jawmuncher

...and 16 fighters for $60? That's GG Xrd and I even dropped $8 just to get a DLC character.
Was worth it to me~

Hmm I don't remember seeing that game on GMG TBH, unless Acti games only show up for certain regions >=/
You're right might not be in tie region.

At least he's sorry, second guy just didn't like it.

Turfster

Also, because Jupiter is in opposition to Venus and Mars is in the eye of the bear:
Groupees Apocalypse Bundle, 1.25$ for 8 games, music and more

Was worth it to me~
I don't have a modern Playstation console at the moment so I still haven't gotten XRD ;_;. Just playing Accent Core+R hoping that Xrd comes to PC at some point.

Turfster

remember when I PM'd you this hot tip on Steam chat?

9:30 AM - Ozium: i'll give u a hot tip
9:30 AM - Ozium: groupees will put up another preorder later today, shortlt after the remute bundle goes live
9:30 AM - Ozium: titled the armageddon bundle

You didn't have deets, man.
DEETS.

chronomac

Just got my Mighty No. 9 platform selection survey in an email. Here are the choices:

• DRM-free PC
  • Windows / Mac / Linux (Steam)
  • Nintendo 3DS
  • Wii U
  • PS3 (Cross-buy - includes PS4 and PS Vita versions)
  • PS4 (Cross-buy - includes PS3 and PS Vita versions)
  • PS Vita (Cross-buy - includes PS3 and PS4 versions)
  • Xbox 360
  • Xbox One
No idea if that's of interest to anyone, but there you go. One step closer to finally playing the thing.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Red Lake -- MB-F6B747C4712BA0BB - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total. - Taken by crazyrabbits
On A Roll 3D -- MB-3D5AB065930C2C40 - Taken by redlacs
The Nightmare Cooperative -- MB-FF9E9F41CE39F6AC - Taken by Hektor
Square Heroes -- MB-728D14EA93F54C5D - Taken by BernardoOne
Why So Evil -- MB-1D3D16CD50BBA822 - Taken by Saty
Why So Evil 2 -- MB-49A9FD4309AA35E1 - Taken by texhnolyze

Tizoc

I don't have a modern Playstation console at the moment so I still haven't gotten XRD ;_;. Just playing Accent Core+R hoping that Xrd comes to PC at some point.

I'd like to think we'll get it in 2016 once REVELATOR update rolls out for Xrd.

Grief.exe

BioShock Infinite over Cook Serve Delicious?

You just fucked up at life.

Man, rocket league is free for pan plus?
I hope they make good discount on steam

You just had to squeek in a relevant post at the end there.

I'd like to think we'll get it in 2016 once REVELATOR update rolls out for Xrd.

It's going to happen. Pull the trigger.

Both Persona 5 and Xrd have those artstyles that would really pop in high resolution.

My only option for either is PS3 at this point, and I would rather not have to use that option.

Arthea

It's going to happen. Pull the trigger.

Both Persona 5 and Xrd have those artstyles that would really pop in high resolution.

My ibly option for both is PS3 at this point, and I would rather not have to use that option.

If anyone can make it happen, it's you. Get on that Atlus case, we'll all be right behind you. right guys?

I have PS3 too, but I so would rather have it on PC and running smoothly with no stupid loading times.

Berto

Went back to cities skylines after a couple of months and im experience massive fps drops! Did any of the patches caused this?

iosefe

Rocket League is just toy racecars mixed with soccer?

Seems like it was made exclusively for yurup
Read this pls
Rocket League - iosefe
In simple terms, car soccer, or, "SocCAR". At it's Core, Rocket League is a 4v4 vehicular game of Soccer. But not just any car. No, you get to drive...

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars!

Coincidentally, Rocket league is a PS4/PC sequel for Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, which was originally released as a downloadable title for PS3. though it was a modest release, it gained a cult following for its tight and fun game play. Boost towards the ball, knock it into their goal, which EXPLODES upon scoring. you can even boost into opposing players and make THEM explode.

The game supports Cross-play, so you can team up through matchmaking with your PC and PS4 buddies, or do up to 4 player local split screen, and even take those players Online with you as your own Rocket Team for the Rocket League. Customize your own Rocket Car with HATS! and flags, and skins, and different models to choose from. If you're looking for fast, fun and frantic car soccer action this is the game for you. even if you aren't looking for that, it's still the game for you. If you have Local friends, even better. imagine the four of you sitting on a couch 2v2, trying to score, blowing each other up. we need more local games that promise to be this fun and action packed.

wilflare

what was the consensus on the Sleeping Dog Definitive Edition?
I don't think my standard version has any of the DLC
- Community Gift Pack
- Valve T-Shirt Pack
that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom