• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

Shit. I think i have to pull apart my Razer Mamba. I've got some right-click problem. When i hold down right click, it randomly breaks contact repeatedly. For example, when i play FPS and hold down the RMB to aim, it zooms in and out like my guy is having spasms. Something must be interfering with the contact.

Oh deary me... DON'T DIE ON ME NOW, BABY! *Searches for a flat screw driver, a razor and a cloth*

Why not using the Neogaf Steam Group to add friends instead of posting profiles?

TONDq.gif

Jawmuncher

Trying to run RE6 but for some reason it's not working off the Nvidia graphics processor. That's set to default to begin with but when I try to force it I get "failed to initialize steam" even though I'm in offline mode. Tried Revelations and that worked fine so I'm not sure what the deal is.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Oh come on now... who the hell is TacoKisses with no aliases, no correspondence on GAF and no profile pic? :'(

Jennifer Lopez

I started all of this unintentionally lol... I just wanted to add some people, and now i've turned this thread into a steam-friend-spree.

Happens every few months. If it wasn't you it was going to be someone else eventually

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
How badly is Steam going to crumble when it begins?

The site will likely break under the weight of the initial rush but I wouldn't expect this to last more than half an hour or so -- Valve will add additional server resources and some people will stop hammering F5.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Those had to be on par with the booty gif at least to go down with no regrets.

Usually posting scans is a temp ban (unless something has changed). And EatChildren has
been banned for posting booty gifs, yet they let him become a mod.

kafiend

The site will likely break under the weight of the initial rush but I wouldn't expect this to last more than half an hour or so.

Half an hour every time the dailies change and every time there is a flash deal is not so bad.

Missing the price mistakes because of the rush will stay with you forever. :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Usually posting scans is a temp ban (unless something has changed). And EatChildren has
been banned for posting booty gifs, yet they let him become a mod.

EatChildren being unbanned early so he could be promoted was rather funny.

How the hell are we gonna break the 20k posts before the sale, if nit for this madness

You want madness? Post a Steam-Sale-not-starting-today rumour. Or say Tim Schafer is shit. Or that Gabe is shit. Or that Origin/Uplay is better than Steam.

Then you can lean back and see the chaos happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom