• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

what on steam is that supposed to mean?! You don't badmouth Recettear in my presence, you just don't. It's an awesome game, and teaches you value of money better than any parents ever could!

I dont badmouth Recettear! Capitalism Ho! B-But I feel guilty when starting it :[
With Agarest I can be more manly! I impregnate 5 Generations of Woman there!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
You people only want bigger friends lists on the off chance that you get more free games off your wishlists during the sale.

I'm onto you SteamGAF.

image.php

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Fallout is back?!?

Yeah, Bethesda spent the past several months implementing fan-made patches and also added Steam Cloud support.

As an aside, for some reason there are new store subs, which makes no sense (if Bethesda's been granted access to the apps, which it obviously has, then it also has access to the original subs).

Kanokare

You people only want bigger friends lists on the off chance that you get more free games off your wishlists during the sale.

I'm onto you SteamGAF.

I'm sure that one day Valve is gonna bring a F2P game where you control an army consisting of all the people on your friends list and challenge others for a chance at hats, cards, a copy of HL3, etc. In which I do need to collect more friends for this occasion
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kanokare/

Salsa

I'm onto you SteamGAF.

Modbot is cool but it's still cooler to send or recieve a gift out of the blue

doesnt happen that often anymore

not saying im not to blame too. I still look over the wishlist section to see who wants the stuff im giving away with modbot, sometimes

I guess megagiver farm + steam thread rep also helps having more activity here, but the lack of those things also makes the personal gift cooler

Wunder

Modbot is cool but it's still cooler to send or recieve a gift out of the blue

doesnt happen that often anymore

not saying im not to blame too. I still look over the wishlist section to see who wants the stuff im giving away with modbot, sometimes

I guess megagiver farm + steam thread rep also helps having more acvitiy here

wait that happens? how do you choose who to give stuff to?!

Evrain

Yeah, Bethesda spent the past several months implementing fan-made patches and also added Steam Cloud support.

As an aside, for some reason there are new store subs, which makes no sense (if Bethesda's been granted access to the apps, which it obviously has, then it also has access to the original subs).
If memory serves me right, there was also a Restoration Patch for Fallout 2 which included most of the cut or unfinished content, as well as reverting last minute changes and game balancing to Sawyer's original idea: is that included too?
All I see are references to "high res" visuals

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
What is a screenshot? F12?
Usually if it's something worth remembering, I'm so nervous I'm juggling my mouse - not trying to find a function key. But I'll try harder.

F12 is the default key, yeah, but you can set it to something else (Steam -> Settings -> In-Game -> Screenshot shortcut keys). You can also select a screenshot folder and enable the "Save an uncompressed copy" option if you find Steam's compression overzealous (which it is) -- you can't upload these to the cloud without a fair bit of trickery but they're good to have if, say, you'd like to post something in this thread.

If memory serves me right, there was also a Restoration Patch for Fallout 2 which included most of the cut or unfinished content, as well as reverting last minute changes and game balancing to Sawyer's original idea: is that included too?
All I see are references to "high res" visuals

Not as far as I'm aware. That'd likely require Bethesda to cough over a small revenue cut since it's additional content.

aku:jiki

I want in on the GAF group and friend adding, but I don't want to be presumptuous and add everyone because who cares about some swede who just plays Binding of Isaac all the time.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDMFSOB81/

Garcia will like my one and only screenshot! I'm also proud of my item showcase collection of nothing but really stupid-looking faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom