• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed like something changed in this thread but I didn't know what it was until now. Authority is permed?

I always wondered if he wasn't just a really strange bot. I guess he passed the test if he managed to get banned.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I was surprised to find out that Authority was not a Junior member but a demoted regular member. I do not remember seeing them at all before that. Then the weird bot posts started and I didn't know what the fuck

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
PUVycp3.png

The other 1% is chatting on Kongregate.com.

Changed my main group to the GAF group.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It seemed like something changed in this thread but I didn't know what it was until now. Authority is permed?

I always wondered if he wasn't just a really strange bot. I guess he passed the test if he managed to get banned.

He was juniored last month, so he started posting mini-OPs in this thread whenever he came across anything even vaguely PC-related.

aku:jiki

I don't know who this is, but out of the 15 people who just added me, they are clearly the best:

ybdHxl6.png

Garuga is decent too but I don't know about that weak playtime...

MisterM

Thanks for the f-requests, guys.

I sell all my trading cards instead of crafting badges...apart from the summer sale badge last year. Am I a bad person?

After looking at a few profiles from here I'd like to at least get a couple of badges going.

Salsa

I sell all my trading cards instead of crafting badges...apart from the summer sale badge last year. Am I a bad person?

After looking at a few profiles from here I'd like to at least get a couple of badges going.

keep in mind: this adding frenzy is the only time anyone looks at a profile. ever.

badges and leveling up for coesmetics is dumb, and probably the last step that leads into crazy steam person territory

Vuze

I sell mine if they go for more than 3 to 4 cent profit. I keep the others and craft cheap badges from them :>

Deques

The thread is moving too fast
It includes Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-16C01F97CB02E79C - Taken by redlegs87. 4 entrants total.

t1403176737z1.png

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Right guys, one last question I swear.

So I've got all of these now (had to buy the remaining ones)

WGUN9Sb.png

If I craft the badge, will all these disappear? As in, I won't be able to use them for wallpapers? (I take it that's their use).

Also, are they the backgrounds I keep seeing on people's profiles? Or can you have a custom background once you gain the ability at a certain level?

Super late to respond to this, but if you craft cards into badges then you lose the cards but you can still click on them as before to get to the hi-res card art (ie wallpapers). Or you can view them on Steam Card Exchange as people have mentioned already.

MisterM

keep in mind: this adding frenzy is the only time anyone looks at a profile. ever.

badges and leveling up for coesmetics is dumb, and probably the last step that leads into crazy steam person territory

Vuze said:
I sell mine if they go for more than 3 to 4 cent profit. I keep the others and craft cheap badges from them :>

Yeah, I suppose you are both right. I'll keep on selling, managed to rack up a few £ to go towards this sale. I'd rather have that than a picture.

I'm excited for the Steam sale even though I pretty much have every game I want already.

This is how I feel. Your first sale is always the best because you'll rack up 200-400 games easily when packs like GTA or Tomb Raider go on sale. I still hope to get some exciting things, but I'm not sure I actually want much.

Copons

I remember watching videos on Youtube where people did the craziest stuff with the grappling hook, so maybe, maybe with a little luck and practice I might be able to ride a chopper that way (or die trying, of course).

The game actually feature a button for that.
IIRC it was Y (X360 controller) EDIT: or maybe B?, while you're driving. You press it and Rico jumps out of the window and climb on top of the vehicle.
It should work for any vehicle, from scooters to airplanes, but I can't remember if it works on choppers too, or he just exits and hangs on the skids, or if somewhere something just explodes (most likely, considering how JC2 works :D ).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
any timetable if ever the steam summer sale starts tomorrow?

t1403197200z4.png

like what time do they normally update it when summer sales comes?

The store always updates at 10am PT, but during Steam's larger sales, in addition to the Daily Deals you also have 8-hour Flash Sales and 8-hour Community's Choice polls; if you miss a Daily, far more often than not it'll reappear as one or or the other.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

F requests? I never got any, what should I do to get som...

OH. Friend requests. Never mind, my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom