• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurahador

Both... cuz my r9 280x is the one who is generating the heat cuz my case isn't that good at cooling the other part

Time to use both of these I guess (I'm referring to the cooler);
r7dJtkL.jpg

Cheaper option would be to change case.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the dust talk the other day made me want to clean mine, whats the best / easiest to find solution?

Grief.exe

BTW, where does this list come from ? I've seen Authority uses this template and now you Grief. Is there an upcoming game list I'm not aware of ?
If not this template seems pretty good and I will use it from now on.

I remembered it from the Evil Within thread and went back to find it

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113613658&postcount=24

Wolfenstein: New Order is the best FPS I've played in recent memory the last few years.

Time for Riddick

100% agreed. Gunplay is tight, lots of engagement options, and the story line hooked me too. Great game.

Totally agree. Only thing I didn't like was
fetching things for people, like a sample of concrete
. Otherwise, just an awesome game.

I've said it before but I'd love for Machine Games to take on Quake next. Or even take over Doom from id.

Time for Riddick

I wish someone could explain to me why the (presumably) Tages-free version is on GOG but not on Steam.

Among the Sleep gave me the worst motion sickness I've had in months. I'll play around with the settings, but I had to collapse on the couch for a while after about 20 minutes. Last one to hit me this bad was Kairo.

so Remember Me is a pretty sweet game so far. Remixing memories is Inception levels of awesome.

I've been playing it on PS+, and it's been my favorite part so far. I would love a game that's just memory remixing/detective vision from B:AO.

Played a few missions of Nekro, it's really good. I love the art style, really unique and interesting and the levels end up littered with blood and body parts by the time you're finish

The gameplay is great. It's a mix of action and RTS elements and there's a strategic element as well, since you're advised to gather resources and plan your tactics before attacking towns and villages.

I think the Groupees bundle is worth it for Nekro alone. The game wasn't even on my radar, but I'm happy to have gotten it now.

nexen

I got this twice. You can have one, whomever you are.

ModBot said:
Instructions for nexen:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Longest Journey -- MB-542469DB043E14E3 - Taken by Mavromatis

Haunted

CI Games :bow Most well known for Sniper Ghost Warrior (Metacritic 52) and Alien Rage (Metacritic 52)
Sniper Ghost Warrior was a poor man's Sniper Elite.
Alien Rage was a poor man's Hard Reset x Gears of War.
This looks like a poor man's Red Orchestra/Enemy Territory.

These guys just never give up. *salutes*

Vuze

Had another Sang Froid key, but steam isn't letting me send it. maybe when this one is redeemed i'll be able to giveaway.
Hope you enjoy the games!

Thank you very much for Mafia 2!

I will make sure to get some stuff for a giveaway within this week, claimed a few games lately.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Be Mine 13 has a mystery game, Ive never seen groupees do that. they still have 7 bonuses, and thats usually where extra games come in

Also, 7 bonuses with the first unlocking at 7k bundles, they must be expecting to sell a lot

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
"This scone is objectively better, the only thing that's debatable is the poop that's rubbed all over it"
That analogy would fit if the scone was plastic wrapped and the poop was over that layer.

I probably shouldn't say anything, but whatever:

We have people who cheat for achievements
We have people who claim 100s of games and their only contribution to the thread is saying "thanks for..."
We have people who enjoy Bioshock Infinite
Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking

Speaking of playfire, I didn't know that there was DmC credit up for grabs. I might try and get back into it to get the ones in the list I don't have. Too bad I can't relock the ones I have and get 'em again.

Edit: AE credits too? Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, now I wish that the game didn't unlock all the achievements I had in the GFWL version. :/
The AE rewards are (supposedly) going to be backdated as they usually do in these cases.

This is very accurate.

Welp, there goes Batman into 2015. I guess WB won't have to worry about it cannibalizing Shadow of Mordor sales at least.
Vadernooooo.jpg
Seriously WB/Rocksteady, I was really looking forward to it :(

Thank you very much for Mafia 2!

I will make sure to get some stuff for a giveaway within this week, claimed a few games lately.

Have Fun, it's an excellent game. I sorta felt the same way with some posts. Not that i participate in a bunch of giveaways, but i don't really give back for the fun i have here. With the Summer Sale incoming, i'll try to do some giveaways :p

MUnited83

For you.
Be Mine 13 has a mystery game, Ive never seen groupees do that. they still have 7 bonuses, and thats usually where extra games come in

Also, 7 bonuses with the first unlocking at 7k bundles, they must be expecting to sell a lot

They did mistery games a few times already.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
so Remember Me is a pretty sweet game so far. Remixing memories is Inception levels of awesome.
I'm enjoying it as well, very impressive artwork. NeoParis is gorgeous, especially the parts of the city that didn't go to complete and utter shit.
Writing quality leaves a lot be desired, but the overall story is quite intruiging so far. A main-character working with terrorrists is...uncommon. Hopefully she'll remember to use her moral sanity soon, or download a better one. :p
But that shakecam and filmgrain, ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom