• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Does Murdered SS show up as Pre-load for anyone else? I restarted Steam and it still shows up as Pre-load.

Grief.exe

E280D9B8894CC53B2187410806BAD8C8C21872FD

Banderas.GIF

Getting the hang of the gameplay but I keep forgetting that Shoulder Button+X/Square is the grab move lol.

Do you have AF off by chance?

The fuck?
I've got NVidia Inspector so I just find the game thru it and set VSync to Forced On

Yes. Set it to Adaptive and triple buffered as well.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm finally done with PlayFire Rewards; once my pending credit hits my account I'll be pre-ordering Murdered for the perfectly reasonable price of less-than-$5. If my Wolf14 save didn't disappear into the digital ether I would have been able to buy it using only credit, but alas.

He chose at least one of the better/more attractive pictures of Irish Goddess.

That's true. ;)

Phinor

Watch dogs sold pretty good. Can't wait for watch dogs 2.0 next year. I hope they go with a European city.

Bold prediction - Watch Dogs 2.0. The original Watch Dogs city (sometimes known as.. Chicago?) but with new content, a bit like Saints Row 4. That would make it easier to stick with 2015 release too.

I'm finally done with PlayFire Rewards; once my pending credit hits my account I'll be pre-ordering Murdered for the perfectly reasonable price of less-than-$5. If my Wolf14 save didn't disappear into the digital ether I would have been able to buy it using only credit, but alas.

That's true. ;)

Man savegames must really hate you, or there is a drop bear invading your house when you go to sleep and delete your saves.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fight!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition -- MB-A61A5EAFFF695447 - Taken by X05. 18 entrants total.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition -- MB-8A4249F017DAD4FA - Taken by Mavromatis. 32 entrants total.

t1401817590z1.png

oops I forgot multientry... oh well, choose wisely I guess

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Bold prediction - Watch Dogs 2.0. The original Watch Dogs city (sometimes known as.. Chicago?) but with new content, a bit like Saints Row 4. That would make it easier to stick with 2015 release too.
They never repeated city in Ass Creed even with yearly releases.

Benedict

Finally managed to get into one of Rhaknars giveaways !!!
3AQmK.gif

Tempted to buy Sons of Abraham and Rajas for CKII, even though I hardly touched the game...

Kyougar

Finally managed to get into one of Rhaknars giveaways !!!
3AQmK.gif

Tempted to buy Sons of Abraham and Rajas for CKII, even though I hardly touched the game...

Was also tempted to buy the ck2 dlc for 66% off, but will wait for 75%. Currently not in the mood for CK2

def sim

Online matches with SF4AE is kinda bunk on PC now. I hope it's fixed soon. :(

Thanks for the netherrealm giveaway, Rhaknar.

Grief.exe

Fight!

oops I forgot multientry... oh well, choose wisely I guess

Great giveaway Rhak! Todd just hooked me up with SF4, so I think I will abstain.

Yeah, DmC's got killer visual design.

Although, maybe it's because steam compression but is AA on? If it is it looks like FXAA just blurs the game and doesn't even give good AA on that shot.

Could be a mix of factors, most likely attributed to Steam compression.

FXAA is a good point too, I originally guessed it was a lack of AF.

Online matches with SF4AE is kinda bunk on PC now. I hope it's fixed soon. :(

Thanks for the netherrealm giveaway, Rhaknar.

The current running theory is Capcom is using this as a test bed for Ultra net code on PC.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Thanks for MK Rhaknar!!
I entered in like the last second too.

Man savegames must really hate you, or there is a drop bear invading your house when you go to sleep and delete your saves.
PandaPedinte
(Today, 02:28 PM)

( ≖‿≖)

def sim

Played online after the Steamworks patch and I only experienced the "waiting for the opponent" message one time.

It's possible I just have bad luck and have been having poor connections with my opponents, but it's been less than stellar in the last few days I've been playing. The latency indicators never stop blinking, it takes a long time for me to connect with most people, and every other game has moments of stuttering.

Tizoc

Yeesh Sang Froid looks too much for me despite its simple premise. I was never that good with planning haha.

Do you have AF off by chance?
In-game? No I don't think so in fact I don't think there's an option for that, I do have it On via NVidia Inspector.
Mind you if anything its Steam's image compression but in-game bah god does it look beautiful.

Yes. Set it to Adaptive and triple buffered as well.

OK I'll try that out once I got the game installed.

Out June 6 in EU. If that's where you are.

Bleh should've known.

Hope Playfire are gonna have Murdered's rewards last for 2 weeks at least, that'd be enough time for anyone to get all the cheevos :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom