• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeesh Sang Froid looks too much for me despite its simple premise. I was never that good with planning haha.

Out of curiosiry, have you had any problems during the tutorial?
After shooting the 2 wolves with the rifle I cannot move, I'm stuck, and I cannot even pause or exit the game . besides reducing it to a icon on the taskbar and closing it manually.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Here's my spare:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Frozen Synapse -- MB-CA4FADFDCB76C717 - Taken by 73V3N. 3 entrants total.

t1401819624z1.png

Tizoc

Out of curiosiry, have you had any problems during the tutorial?
After shooting the 2 wolves with the rifle I cannot move, I'm stuck, and I cannot even pause or exit the game . besides reducing it to a icon on the taskbar and closing it manually.

Nope hadn't encountered any glitches, sucks to hear you had it tho.

I don't mind the graphics and voice acting, I'm a badass giant lumberjack who chops up Wolves with his effin' Ax and scares the shit out of them with my manly roar.

JakeD

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

ittle dew -- MB-E4CD1BAE6B3B05B6 - Taken by angular graphics

humble link

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hound of Justice thinks only gifting 1 copy of Injustice was an... injustice :O

tumblr_n3mwzwXTB41rmvjexo1_1280.jpg

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition -- MB-398E97D4C36D0BD5 - Taken by Kirosia

oops forgot the raffle...goddamn it im a idiot today. oh well first come first serve

E280D9B8894CC53B2187410806BAD8C8C21872FD

Getting the hang of the gameplay but I keep forgetting that Shoulder Button+X/Square is the grab move lol.

The fuck?
I've got NVidia Inspector so I just find the game thru it and set VSync to Forced On?

Love that you're using classic Dante skin. I did that too my first playthrough -- I moved on to the new Donte with white hair for achievement cleanup though -- I like his Nero-esque coat. -_-;

Fight!

oops I forgot multientry... oh well, choose wisely I guess

Nice giveaway.
Reminds me of something I was going to say yesterday: I hate how Boon's favorite (Scorpion) is the automatic winner in any Sub-Zero vs. Scorpion fight they put together.

GMG has a bundle.

It's bad.

Yeah, that looks bad. WTF.

Here are my extras!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fieldrunners -- MB-319B14F9453D9925 - Taken by Purkake4
Ittle Dew -- MB-30DC7F7148BC94C1 - Taken by bronson
Frozen Synapse -- MB-D06C91204B1949A5 - Taken by Lobogris

Just started playing Stick It To The Man and the graphics and voice acting are top fucking notch. Not so sure about the gameplay, but at least it's really funny too

rtcn63

Praise brunette Saiorse, thanks Rhak! I was having a shit day due to backing an (unintentionally) misleading Indiegogo campaign this morning. Hoping I can get a refund. :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Praise brunette Saiorse, thanks Rhak! I was having a shit day due to backing an (unintentionally) misleading Indiegogo campaign this morning. Hoping I can get a refund. :(

youre welcome. Im sorry I fucked up the second Injustice raffle tho (well not for you Kiro lol), I saw the first had a lot of entries and wanted to give peeps another chance :/ meh

anyway humble spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Frozen Synapse -- MB-9990137ED6111DEA - Taken by PinkCrayon
Ittle Dew -- MB-B60F774A839D7521 - Taken by The Dear Leader

Tizoc

Love that you're using classic Dante skin. I did that too my first playthrough -- I moved on to the new Donte with white hair for achievement cleanup though -- I like his Nero-esque coat. -_-;

Sadly I didn't find DMC 3 Dante to look good with the games character models that the game is using so switched back to Dino.

I think I'm 1/3 of the way through the game gonna play a few more stages then go to bed ZoZ

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
I only recognize Lobo and Batwoman/girl in that banner, who are the rest?
I think it's Deadshot/Batgirl/(Black Adam?)/Zatanna/Martian Manhunter. The character art is horrible, it's a real accomplishment how they could fuck up the appearances of such great characters.
Still interested in the game, but i'm waiting for an even bigger pricedrop because of that.

Cth

I think it's Deadshot/Batgirl/(Black Adam?)/Zatanna/Martian Manhunter. The character art is horrible, it's a real accomplishment how they could fuck up the appearances of such great characters.
Still interested in the game, but i'm waiting for an even bigger pricedrop because of that.

It's Lobo, Batgirl, Scorpion, Zod, Martian Manhunter, and Zatanna

EDIT: Scorpion not shown :D

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So I see on Wii U that 1001 Spikes is $10.01 USD. Is that the expected joke/standard price for Steam as well?

I only recognize Lobo and Batwoman/girl in that banner, who are the rest?

From left to right.

Zod (Superman villain), Batgirl (Barbra Gordon), Lobo, Zantana (magic user who does spells by saying words backward), and Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onz, actual Martian and recovering addict from Oreos).

Even knowing the characters it can be hard at times since they all went through the Mortal Kombat filter on top of the Unreal Engine (let's not bother to make men and women have different bodies) default styling.

rtcn63

youre welcome. Im sorry I fucked up the second Injustice raffle tho (well not for you Kiro lol), I saw the first had a lot of entries and wanted to give peeps another chance :/ meh

I wasn't even sure it was a new giveaway, I saw the MB code and instinctively went in. And about that erotic fan fiction I mentioned, an excerpt:

"Edward. Your chilled skin. Icicle fingers. Those purple lips cut like freezer pops, the inside of my mouth bleeds for such kisses. I could only dream. Make me a monster. Bake me a cake. I'll eat the cake with my hands. These hands of love and frosting panacea. I can cure your unbeating heart, make you a man again. I'll be the monster, and you, my man bitch."

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
hmmm

i'm confused as to why i thought it was then

much of my hype for the game rode on that

Murdered is by Airtight Games, the company that also developed Quantum Conundrum, but it isn't Swift's baby as QC was. Swift left Airtight for Amazon back in April. I think she'll finally head back to Valve if Amazon pulls the plug on its video game push (assuming Valve would like to have her back, that is).

Durante

Doing some house cleaning:
ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

METAL SLUG 3 -- MB-A078C9CC9622AF98 - Taken by Maddocks. 9 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-59C35D1E5E0C58C5 - Taken by SSPssp. 2 entrants total.
Strike Suit Zero -- MB-6DD798EE939E9A65 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 3 entrants total.
To The Moon -- MB-796460C366BA878B - Taken by ArjanN. 2 entrants total.
Frozen Synapse -- MB-BE52492C0C4424AC - Taken by Myshkin. 3 entrants total.

t1401820725z1.png

L.O.R.D

help

i start to play Sonic transformed again ( after i formatted my laptop )
but now , it run very slow
i forced the "Launcher.exe"+"ASN_App_PcDx9_Final.exe" to run on my geforce GTX 660m
but still, same result
i opened the Launcher to see the graphic option , i only see the intel 4000HD

this happen to me before and i fix it , but now i don't remember

I'd like to get into one of these fighting gaems. Which one is a good start?

Injustice, Mortal Kombat? Or Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (which I already own)?

zkylon

zkylewd
Murdered is by Airtight Games, the company that also developed Quantum Conundrum, but it isn't Swift's baby as QC was. Swift left Airtight for Amazon back in April. I think she'll finally head back to Valve if Amazon pulls the plug on its video game push (assuming Valve would like to have her back, that is).
i imagine developers nowadays might get bored of being at valve with them not doing anything interesting anymore

i mean doto is good for whoever likes it but i don't think there's room for up-and-coming full of ideas designers any more in valve

everyone too busy finding ways to make steam even more contrived!

You were hyped for a game presumably made by the designer of Quantum Conundrum? Madness.

well didn't play quantum whatever but she was part of the group that came up with portal so something good must be going on in her head

Newblade

This won't come as a surprise to anyone.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Fieldrunners -- MB-E3968103338159C2 - Taken by Benedict
Ittle Dew -- MB-FBCCDFE18B9BFE95 - Taken by Gianni Merryman
Frozen Synapse -- MB-0280D931692C969A - Taken by Trejik

Tizoc

Ok, thanks.

Would you say Injustice/Mortal Kombat are better but harder to get into?

Well I'm more familiar with SF4's gameplay than Injustice and MK. They're good in their own right but atm SF4 is gonna get it's latest update on Steam in a few months so you should play with GAFfers who can help you improve and get a good idea of how to play the game.

I don't have SSF4 on Steam tough ^^;

r3n4ud

Some extras.

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

The Longest Journey -- MB-3C699361CC4BDE7E - Taken by nightstorm
8-Bit Commando -- MB-4B47F51270FB7814 - Taken by DexterPepper
Antisquad -- MB-4618C84FDE183024 - Taken by FiveElementNinja
Legend of Dungeon -- MB-F8CF8BF88CC59B4F - Taken by Copons
Zack Zero -- MB-FD116DC0231D7EE2 - Taken by Cth
Day One Garry's Incident -- MB-D488E03C46C4ECB3 - Taken by dave is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom