• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Games! Some old stuff, they shouldn't be used, but may be. Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

EDGE Anomaly and Osmos -- MB-F1C9564A63C75790 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Machinarium -- MB-1B268B33BCD51ED2 - Taken by 73V3N. 3 entrants total.
Duke Nukem Forever -- MB-43F55DC8AAB89BE0 - Taken by ~Kinggi~. 5 entrants total.
bit trip runner -- MB-C09B6B1A6A9C352A - Taken by Anteater. 1 entrants total.
spirits -- MB-7AED1EA0A9C3E595 - Taken by Last Baron. 3 entrants total.
Magicka The Stars Are Left DLC -- MB-2167F5818E4824F8 - Taken by Myshkin. 2 entrants total.
The Void -- MB-322DF9EF3B86CC68 - Taken by denx. 2 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-779734C32934A2D0 - Taken by Madridista. 1 entrants total.
Eufloria -- MB-D4E801145E1D8EB0 - Taken by EdmondD. 2 entrants total.
SEGA Genesis Classics Series 5 -- MB-68C4502CBAFF04A4 - Taken by mannerbot. 7 entrants total.
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-0FD3156B63D8AFD2 - Taken by BinaryPork2737. 1 entrants total.
Commandos Behind Enemy Lines -- MB-1BFE4DF7BDF99EAB - Taken by Alduin. 2 entrants total.
Cargo The Quest for Gravity -- MB-2763E2F6C2A50D50 - Taken by Chairmanchuck. 2 entrants total.
Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC -- MB-EF09F31D929C8C1E - Taken by ArynCrinn. 1 entrants total.
World Of Goo -- MB-C01323ABD7FBD202 - Taken by Daedalos42. 1 entrants total.
Magicka Collection -- MB-7707A0E6E7EAFECE - Taken by factorone. 2 entrants total.

t1401589601z1.png

Is Alpha Protocol worth at least one playthrough? Are there any redeeming qualities?
Alpha Protocol is worth multiple playthroughs. The way it branches with story and the way it handles dialogue and character interaction is really exemplary. Some people get bogged down by the action segments thinking it should play like a third person shooter when it's instead more of an RPG and handling rolls in the background. Get over that mindset and it's a real gem.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Mass Effect Trilogy Giveaway

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mass Effect Trilogy -- MB-DC807B6739AA7368 - Taken by TheLetdown. 24 entrants total.

t1401590042z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Is Alpha Protocol worth at least one playthrough? Are there any redeeming qualities?

it's worth many of them, i've beaten it at least four times

the game's a clunky mess but redeeming qualities it's filled with, lots of awesome choice and consequence and cool characters and moments, it's a fantastic game

73V3N

Banned
I really hope this works

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition -- MB-745479E6688904BD - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 18 entrants total.

t1401590151z1.png

I bought a few online codes off Newegg today. Had some gift cards. Thief (the new one), Watchdogs and Southpark. Thief show up on my email mail box. (in clear text, wonderful security Newegg) Gives you instructions on how to install steam and use the code. no problem. Done it many times before. Watch Dogs and Southpark codes just show up in an email. No real instructions. Since both were were listed uplay games, I go there first. Watch Dogs activates fine. Southpark doesn't work. After a few minutes, I plugged the code into steam and it worked there. Not exactly consistent. Don't think I want to use newegg to buy online game codes over amazon.

denx

I actually I want to replay but on PC this time. I've seen some great Screenshots from the PC version and it's a nice looking game.

Just a warning, the PC version has mouse acceleration. I remember being some the first time I played the game more than two years ago, but I didn't think it was too distracting. I tried playing the game a couple of days ago and the mouse acceleration seemed to be worst than I remembered.

It's not that bad tho. We're not talking about Dead Space levels of broken mouse controls, but it can still be annoying. :p

edit: Thanks for The Void Shade. ;)

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Giveaway

Unfortunately this needs to be registered through U-Play but this still seems like the best thread to give it away in. I'll stick to Steam in the future.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag -- MB-847DB92F44CFC7BC - Taken by Madrugador. 30 entrants total.

t1401591143z1.png

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Giveaway

Unfortunately this needs to be registered through U-Play but this still seems like the best thread to give it away in. I'll stick to Steam in the future.
Nice giveaway! Not really interested, so good luck to the winner, and thank you Dupy, for being awesome :D

The_Monk

Just a warning, the PC version has mouse acceleration. I remember being some the first time I played the game more than two years ago, but I didn't think it was too distracting. I tried playing the game a couple of days ago and the mouse acceleration seemed to be worst than I remembered.

It's not that bad tho. We're not talking about Dead Space levels of broken mouse controls, but it can still be annoying. :p

edit: Thanks for The Void Shade. ;)

Thanks for the reminder! :) If the day comes I can always use the 360 controller if all else fails or the issue is permanent. I played with a controller once, I can do it again (I also finished Dead Space 1 with the controller except one part of the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom