• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

I won't let you taint my library. Not today.
neesonbadratsl9u7t.jpg

jk

WB yanked all of its games.

oh really? that blows, oh well. I wanted to get the new batman when the complete version comes out next year, was hoping to get it from nuuvem for even cheaper since in all honesty, i haven't enjoyed the last 2 as much mainly cause of the open world, don't like it at all and this one seems to have even a bigger open world.

maty

Hey guys does anyone have a spare card for the following?

Dominic
Crusta-Sean
Dansky
Gold Helm

I want to give them to my brother since he's locked out from the market and I cannot trade with him cards bought there.

Thanks

I got my DMC4:SE key from GMG. I had to check my account on their site because the email didn't show up yet...preloading now

edit: the email was there too I just somehow missed it

Sch1sm

Steam is worried that if our accounts get magically hacked by the scripts, we won't start over and give them all our money again.

They aren't wrong.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Arma 2 and Fallout 3 GOTY are in my library but the store disagrees. I wonder how many more there are like this.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Windows 10 will natively support VR headsets and unified tracking

Microsoft is apparently going "all in" on virtual reality, with its partnership with Oculus, its support of Valve's SteamVR, and its own HoloLens. The key to all of this is Windows 10, according to Xbox lead Phil Spencer, who stated in a new interview that the OS will natively support virtual reality headsets.

Previously, VR headsets were supported as PC monitors in Windows 7 and 8 and had to be calibrated so they could work properly. Native VR headset support for Windows 10 should allow those devices to "just work" when they are connected to a PC. Spencer also told Business Insider that the company is working to unify tracking for headsets in Windows 10, but at the moment there's no information on how the company will accomplish this, since the Oculus Rift uses camers for tracking and while the SteamVR-based HTC Vive uses lasers.

Sch1sm

That's not an official Steam twitter account

lol, I know full well. I saw the @SteamDB.

Prepping my cart for a Scholars price mistake.

That's so wishful. I wish I had that optimism. Instead, I'm staring at a cart with Ori and the odd game from the indie hidden gems thread. I feel like I won't hit the trigger. Realistically not getting to any of these games any time soon. Maybe I'm thinking too much, though.

Phinor

Ghh3tUG.png

Yep, can confirm higher discounts.

Were the discounts that high already? Must have remembered wrong.

The price has been 9.99€ with DS2+season pass the whole summer sale. I've been following it since day 1, hoping it goes lower than that even. I bought it at 10€ anyway the other day.

baterism

Xczb.png

/salute Monster Summer Game 2015

It was more tense than I imagined. Community made Valve game funner again. I wonder if it was the intention.

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Annubis

It was more tense than I imagined. Community made Valve game funner again. I wonder if it was the intention.

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

What if... what if this whole thing was just a viral marketing for the new TF2 gold hats?

HONK HONK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom