• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

g6xM4qf.png
COME ON

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Dsyndrome

DMC 4 SE needs to release so GMG will finally send me a key. Will be fun to play again and actually beat, as compared to my DMC habits of getting halfway and finding something else to play.

Lain

I spent the summer card money to buy some of those emoticons. I'm only missing the
U8721VM9p9C2v1o6cKJ4qEnGqnE7IoTQgZI-VTdwyTBeimAcIoxXpgK8bPeslY9pPJIvB5IWW2-452kaM8heLSRgleGAoL1Jw-94bagqhuH4DAh17uNOBjLmFkGEhmGSf--tnAUwPZV6Jxn3w5wWu4gDXZ9jVuIWSuTfXw
now. I wonder if Stump got them all.

Anteater

Can't wait to play as Lady, Trish looks kind of boring watching some of the videos.

Not sure which character to start with though

baterism

Is Oblivion GOTY Deluxe has substantial content compared to GOTY edition?
I don't think I will spend a lot of time on it. Just to messing around with mods, I wonder if the extra price is worth it.

Don't know if this has been posted before, but looks like Namco fixed Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin's upgrade package discount. I see 53% now (it was 20% before)

Turfster

Ugh, Nvidia, why are your drivers so shit?
I have to reset the stupid digital vibrance slider every time I reboot now, since it always seems to go to max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom