• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

PC Batman AK be like:
uQ3aMyq.jpg

Pachimari

If Arkham Knight can run at 30fps on High settings with my GTX 780 and i5 processor, then I'll be satisfied. I don't need 60fps per se.

dex3108

In times like this Steam Reviews show that they are flawed. Let's say that they fix game in a month how many people will change they review on Steam? In my opinion every review no matter where on Steam or on other sites should have two review scales. One for Game Overall and one for Performance.

I get that too. Its the monster sale click game. I hope those go away My ocd won't stand for this!

From what I've seen, the voice acting in AK is top-notch. Jonathan Banks kills it as Gordon.

Everything I've seen and heard agrees with this. However, I kinda liked Roger Craig Smith as Batman and Kevin Conroy, as much as I love him, is starting to sound a little old. Kevin's normal tone Bats voice when he is talking to Oracle still sounds great but when he is talking to a villain, it's just wavering a lot more and sounds a bit winded.

apparently waiting for a fix take skills..

I just hope its fixed by the time its 75% off in a few months. ;) Seriously though, I'm probably just going to get the Xbox One version in a couple of weeks. My AMD card is now below minimum requirements and even if it wasn't, I probably wont have a good time.

Hektor

In times like this Steam Reviews show that they are flawed. Let's say that they fix game in a month how many people will change they review on Steam? In my opinion every review no matter where on Steam or on other sites should have two review scales. One for Game Overall and one for Performance.

I dont think its flawed. If the dev doesnt wanna bad reviews, he should release a working game from the getgo.

dex3108

I dont think its flawed. If the dev doesnt wanna bad reviews, he should release a working game from the getgo.

I agree that they deserve low review scores but in my opinion scale for Game and Performance would help a lot. Now many will just look at that score and think that game is peace of shit even if they fix performance issues.

Do you think by having two scales people would suddenly remember to change it back?

One review system is enough, if Arkham Knight does get fixed...well we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place if it wasn't for WB, so fuck them.

Ban Puncher

Batman sells on PS4 and Xbone.

Does not sell on PC.

WB cites poor PC sales as proof PC Gaming is not profitable.

No more PC releases.

UVeN4.jpg

dex3108

Do you think by having two scales people would suddenly remember to change it back.

One review system is enough, if Arkham Knight does get fixed...well we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place if it wasn't for WB, so fuck them.

At least people would know that game has technical issues not that game is bad.

dex3108

They can still read.

Questions is do they want to read when they see low score.

For me, both go hand in hand. If the game performs like shit, it takes away the enjoyment of the game no matter how good the game may be.

But people won't be able to enjoy the game, no matter how good it is, if it has major technical issues.
Hence the negative reviews.

Main difference at least for me is that if game is bad i won;t buy it, if game has technical issues i will wait and see if they are fixed or wait to get better hardware and brute force it and buy it on sale.

Tizoc

Am I the only one who sees something silly about refunding the PC ver. of AK, and getting the PS4/XB1 ver. instead?
It's not really sending a positive message to WB here...

Am I the only one who sees something silly about refunding the PC ver. of AK, and getting the PS4/XB1 ver. instead?

You are not alone, I feel the same, I'll just wait for the game to be in a Humble Bundle in three months.

Main difference at least for me is that if game is bad i won;t buy it, if game has technical issues i will wait and see if they are fixed or wait to get better hardware and brute force it and buy it on sale.

That's my plan as well, but lots of people have already pre-ordered or bought the game.

Their next game : PS4/XB1 only.
Why bother with PC port, too much hassle and they don't buy it anyway.

Oranges was technically sound except for that whole save corrupting issue it had. I never encountered it though i did have Batman somehow spawn outside the game during the Cold Cold Heart DLC.

So yeah, the most competent Batman game on the PC seems to be either AA or Blackman Batgate

Shit, everything surrounding that Arkham Knight port. Glad I didn't preorder.

There are two!? What's the difference? Is it like Disney Land in Hong Kong?

Disneyland Resort in California has two theme parks, and California's Disneyland is the oldest Disney park. Disney World is four theme parks and two water parks.

"Did you hear that Arkham Origins fans are feeling pretty smug about Arkham Knight?"
"I don't believe it."
"You don't believe they are feeling smug?"
"No, I don't believe Arkham Origins has fans!"

statler-waldorf-o.gif

Funny, but harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom