• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oranges was technically sound except for that whole save corrupting issue it had. I never encountered it though i did have Batman somehow spawn outside the game during the Cold Cold Heart DLC.

So yeah, the most competent Batman game on the PC seems to be either AA or Blackman Batgate

I had no issues with Origins until the end, when Batman fell through the Earth and I couldn't play anymore.

I have never finished a Batman Arkham game.

dat Avatar....

Someone didn't get the 100mil badge.

Chariot

Guess I'll wait on Arkham Knight. I have a feeling my 780 Ti will get its brains eaten.
I dunno,my 970 handles it ok, I just can't get my 60 fps. I think you could actually squeeze it out of a 780 Ti.

43FAE03290BDB31D651AA6AAC107218583B31125
Everything on max btw, but all nvidia super special effects off.

Tektonic

Paging JaseC

Arkham Knight RU - vpn to activate, vpn to play? Same sub as English, or Russian language only

Just asking out of interest

I dunno,my 970 handles it ok, I just can't get my 60 fps. I think you could actually squeeze it out of a 780 Ti.

Everything on max btw, but all nvidia super special effects off.

what res are you running it at?

Just seems crazy that an UE3 game in 2015 would come out so messy except that MKX was also a WB release and that fire is only starting to smolder now.

MUnited83

For you.
... Out of all possible outcomes of this situation, WB stopping making PC ports it's not one of them. Stop with the Doomsday theories pls

I wrote a review and now like 10 randons are adding me on Steam. Wtf..

11 :p

I met a random dude through my XCOM Bureau review. Top guy, we game all the time.

Finished Shadows of Mordor earlier, great game, but I feel it was designed by a committee somewhere to meet a checklist.

• Do you like Arkham style combat? Check
  • Do you like climbing towers to discover areas like in Assassin's Creed? Check
  • In fact do you like just about everything about Assassin's Creed? It's here, Check!
  • Do you like finding artifacts and spinning them around in 3D to find a hot spot like Tomb Raider? Check.
  • Do you just like collectables? Check.

The nemesis system is amazing though, it can really throw up some nasty orcs. High damage, can't stun, no second chance, can't jump over, scared of nothing, had to bring friends then branded him and made him my best assassin.

Though the final boss is only a QTE boss, damn what idiot thought of that!

Shadownet

Banned
11 :p

I met a random dude through my XCOM Bureau review. Top guy, we game all the time.
Lol yeah I just saw yours and
wo
man puncher request.

I think they probably saw my avatar of a girl and their head took over.
-----
I hope there is a way to turn off the rain in this game. I'm sure you guys have driven in the rain before, especially at high speed. It's terrible. You can't see anything.

Well yeah, it's the same thing in a video game. Driving the Batmobile in the rain is almost like driving with film grain goggle on.

Actually.. The film grain and motion blur makes it worst as well.

Shadownet

Banned
I swear this is like the third time I've added you or gotten a friend request from you.

Quit being tsundere for senpai.
Are you one of those people that keep changing their name AND avatar to something completely unrecognizable? Might be why you weren't on my list. I'm sorry, I'll just put a nickname next to you from now on.

Why you being so "offline"-dere? Please notice me sempai!
I just got home, I'll be on in a moment. You need to go play the other Batman games and stop playing hentai games.

I'm playing Huniepop and NepNep. So you can at least work with me here.

Batman, pls...

It using 5GB RAM? I just used the Benchmark and even that runs like shit. From 60fps to 40, then dips to 3, then back to 18, then back to 60...
What is happening??

Shadownet

Banned
Looks really. Will buy when out of Early Access.

A system fucker.

Honestly, I had no problems w/ denuvo in Inquisiton.
"Looks really..." Come on, don't leave me in suspense here boss.

I didn't either. I thought Inquisition ran pretty smooth for me. And I was on a GTX 760.
-----
Do you always see your game review on the very top of the store page? Cause mine can't be the most helpful review.. I barely wrote it hours ago.

Looks interesting, tho I don't like survival games unless they have some sort of online or coop campaing component. Playing survival alone is boring for me.
I feel the same way most of the time about Survival games. Its not fun unless you have someone to play with.

And let be real, you gotta have someone to repopulate the Earth with.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Was Batman Arkham Knight on PC outsourced to Iron Galaxy?

*UPDATE*

Rocksteady Studios has issued a statement regarding the problems with the PC version of the game, however, the developer declines to name the PC developer. You can read it below in full:

"We're aware that some users are reporting performance issues with the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. This is something that Rocksteady takes very seriously. We are working closely with our external PC development partner to make sure these issues get resolved as quickly as possible.

"We'll update this thread when we've got more info to share."

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
lol just saw this

omfg

Keep reading, or don't and just read this:

I did some more digging and I really do think it is just a weird coincidence.

The timelines for that linkedin profile absolutely do not match the timeline for the neogaf poster.

Edit: to give some further info that'll hopefully stop people from mining that linkedin profile person:

Linkedin profile has been working in TV for a long time. Neogaf poster owned a videogame shop at the same time period. I really don't think it's the same person.

Original detective GAF post should be taken down.

morningbus

well i already had my laugh

you can't take that away from me :>

It's a funny coincidence, for sure. I just don't want idiots to have "fun" at the expense of the LinkedIn person by doing something stupid.

Deitus

Looks really. Will buy when out of Early Access.

I was just skimming through the thread to try to get caught up, and for a second I thought you were talking about Batman.

Keep reading, or don't and just read this:

Original detective GAF post should be taken down.

I'm always amazed at the connections that Detective GAF can come up with, and how quickly, but people are way too quick to assume that circumstantial evidence is absolute proof because it fits their narrative. What's worse is that they use the fact that they have proven (in their own mind) that the person they have tracked down has committed wrongdoing to continue digging and posting increasingly personal information about the person in question (who might not actually even be the right person).

Given the internet's penchant for mob behavior and harassment campaigns, people should be a lot more careful before posting the personal information (or even social media pages) of a person they merely suspect is guilty of wrongdoing.

Edit: That detective GAF post has already made it's way to the Steam community, and it's sure to be circulating around reddit and the chans by this point as well. I would not be surprised if something bad comes of this.

morningbus

I'm always amazed at the connections that Detective GAF can come up with, and how quickly, but people are way too quick to assume that circumstantial evidence is absolute proof because it fits their narrative. What's worse is that they use the fact that they have proven (in their own mind) that the person they have tracked down has committed wrongdoing to continue digging and posting increasingly personal information about the person in question (who might not actually even be the right person).

Given the internet's penchant for mob behavior and harassment campaigns, people should be a lot more careful before posting the personal information (or even social media pages) of a person they merely suspect is guilty of wrongdoing.

Exactly. The original intent is shitty enough, as it's an attempt to marginalize an opinion you don't agree with but then you drag an unrelated person in to it?

Madn

I finished 140. It's a really short but fun music platformer. I couldn't bother getting all the achievements though, as I think you need to complete every level without dying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom