• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

topyy

Multi discount if you have E3 bundle too. (not my screenshot)
thepre-sequel0ikgt.png

Arthea

derExperte had one job to do during sale, only one!

I think we chose poorly, steamgaf, we need a better representative in the winter seal thread.

so much Batman Sour Apple talk, it's like this is Batman OT or something.

Maniac

Banned
Next-gen only or focused games from AAA publishers that have been busted on PC at launch: All of them.

Watch_dogs, Witcher 3, Battlefield 4, Mortal Kombat X, Dead Rising 3, Assassin's Creed Unity, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Evil Within.

The ones that have not: Shadow of Mordor, Wolfenstein (which is bad on a lot of AMD cards).

It's going to continue like this for a couple more cycles until the engines mature. When they push the tech really hard, something has to give. All of the prime developers are put on squeezing the games onto the consoles and it ends up being a "consumers can solve it by buying better PC parts" situation.

It's a money and developer bandwidth situation.
Witcher 3 was busted on PC?

Bitch you high?
Steamspy has it as their second worst-selling release, at 62,817 ±8,084, just after the cratered corpse of Costume Quest 2 (34,264 ±5,971).

Wait, what? Even worse than Space Base DF9 or whatever? o_o'

Edit: All this talk of tags makes me glad I don't have one. It'd probably just be "Likes fishsticks, so he's a gay fish" or some similar South Park oddity.

Arthea

which was?

to lead armies of new people from the summer sale thread to this one.
You don't read much of stuff written in here, do you?

edited: just have seen Vatican steamspy numbers
*chuckles*
Nep Nep surely is the best goddess but that was still a surprise.

Ozium

https://steamdb.info/app/208650/

[strike[this says that all regions had it as 10% off prior to launch or some time before launch...[/s]

edit: that's true for NA but for Euro 2 it does say initial price 49,99 and then on the graph jumps up to 54,99 and lists that as the initial price

Chariot

At this point they are just dicking around. Punishing EU2, really?

Rh, if nonody else wants I am doing a thread with lashy's picture.

I wouldn't take advice on which threads to make from a Junior Member :p

I don't think it's a big deal and you are jumping to conclusions. Maybe wait a little to see what happened?

Finished my first Riddler challenge. So in order to prove his intelligence superiority to Batman, he made...race tracks?

I understand the forced batmobile gameplay comment from Gamespot now. And I hope Catwoman won't be playing professional damsel in distress this entire game, god that was tedious.

madjoki

And...what do you think?

There's a price history on Steam database, just check that.
Maybe it's just a deduction, but I'm sure WB won't say "Ehi, sorry, we need to increase the price of the game because of reasons".

Why they would increase price only in one region because of refunds?

And...what do you think?

There's a price history on Steam database, just check that.
Maybe it's just a deduction, but I'm sure WB won't say "Ehi, sorry, we need to increase the price of the game because of reasons". What do you expect, a public statement?

I think it could be an error? I don't know. There is no reason for this that makes sense.

GKB

Indonesian Steam price is still not changed. Rp 389.000 or about $ 29.99
Or just not yet.

And i hope they'll never raise the price. Still bummed about The Witcher 3, was going to buy it when it was 350k IDR, but then they raised it, oh well.

derExperte

Batman dropped behind ARK and GTA. Good. Also the big banner on the frontpage is gone, I wonder if it was deliberate.

to lead armies of new people from the summer sale thread to this one.

Didn't find any worthy candidates. Or ones that wouldn't just bail immediately when confronted with the after-sale madness. Plus Gold Helm demanded most of my attention.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
batman combat is pretty straight forward, but lots of awesome stuff happens when I press X repeatedly

I like how you can stealth kill people 1 m from another guard at 90°
KuGsj.gif

Arthea

Batman dropped behind ARK and GTA. Good. Also the big banner on the frontpage is gone, I wonder if it was deliberate.

Didn't find any worthy candidates. Or ones that wouldn't just bail immediately when confronted with the after-sale madness. Plus Gold Helm demanded most of my attention.

excuses!

On more serious note, we really got 0 new people after the steam sale?
We are so doomed by the community side.

No one cared who I was until I put on the bag.

IDK, a bag doesn't do much, I still recognize you, it must be money you saved this sale that are attracting other people
*insert smilie here*

excuses!

On more serious note, we really got 0 new people after the steam sale?
We are so doomed by the community side.
'Tis a long and grueling pilgrimage to reach this place. Many souls were deemed unworthy during the voyage.

And yeah, it does kinda seem weird, but IIRC we got a few new faces before the sale? We'll see if they come back/stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom