• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
This might be a bit subtle but here's a gif for this thread:

raining_david_tennant.gif

PS4

D0H1tj4.gif

PC

excuses!

On more serious note, we really got 0 new people after the steam sale?
We are so doomed by the community side.

Modbot sent us to hell. We have to go even deeper - take back everyone we've lost!

Have you looked at the MGS community thread lately? They're all losing their minds in there.

Arthea

You got me after the xmas sale ;D
ant a nice acquisition that was!

ya, but we sent derExperte this time, and he came back empty handed!
we are desperate at this point.

amazing!

Modbot sent us to hell. We have to go even deeper - take back everyone we've lost!

Have you looked at the MGS community thread lately? They're all losing their minds in there.

I haven't, lemme check

Jawmuncher

It's going to be hunger games next time. Going to draw and see who has to go full on advertising. With only those brave enough to tribute to take their place.

Arthea

IDK, MGS community seems to be having fun still.
Although things are somewhat insane, but that's to be expected with all that happened lately.

Why did you send derExperte? Why not Man Puncher?

or lashman?

nobody else volunteered, of course
I knew he'll leave all french people out there in the wild, but I hoped he can get at least some back to civilization.

edited: OT but good for laughs
Fire Emblem if import OT slogan is totally a thing of legends. *laughs*

Ozium

I bought Revelations 2012 during the Summer Sale.

I hope it is as good as I think it will be.

anyone played it?

it has coop, should be a blast.

apparently it's Kurt Russel's goty 2012

Jawmuncher

Why did you send derExperte? Why not Man Puncher?

or lashman?

or Jawmuncher..

Punch, Munch & Lash

I went in there once but gave up. Since there was no down time in the thread which is the best time to bring it up. That damn clicker game had too many people playing.

anyone played it?

Resident Evil? Only has raid mode coop.

Nabs

anyone played it?

Press F to pay respects to dancing.

I really hope they patched dancing back in, it was the best part of the whole game. They removed a lot of the things that made the game interesting because of all the crying. It's a damn shame.

Hektor

anyone played it?

Wasnt that the game with an official nude skin for one of the female characters?

Ozium

Press F to pay respects to dancing.

I really hope they patched dancing back in, it was the best part of the whole game. They removed a lot of the things that made the game interesting because of all the crying. It's a damn shame.

Revelations Update 13.1 Live
JANUARY 17, 2013 - NOSAJ
-Fixed Ragdoll collision
-Fixed Secondary Fire Animations not playing
-Fixed Battlegrounds Minion Selection and Command bugs
-Fixed Battlegrounds cursor bugs
-Fixed Player Collision while knocked down
-Fixed Team Demon Hud not Showing
-Fixed Bots not ducking arrows first level
-Decreased difficulty for Easy mode
-Added Instructional Hints in game
-Increased Secondary Blaze radius
-Added Dancing back

MUnited83

For you.

anyone played it?

Sadly Revelations 2012 has been widely patched, so you can no longer play it on the glorious state it was released in.

Tizoc

I fired up Shadow of Mordor to check out its graphics-
I can run it at High settings+30 FPS lock and it runs effin' smooth.
This only has FXAA right? How can I apply MSAA to it?

Dr Dogg

The real funny thing about Battymans is that if the missing effects are restored/added in to the PC build then surely the performance is only going to be more taxing. Ambient occlusion certainly isn't free and depending on the complexity of the missing shaders they will surely have an impact too.

Looking at the names of the separate branches under the depot page on SteamDB you can see it had a lot of builds (rough count around 70+ and all dated) submitted to both WB's AQ dept and an external one, Enzyme, listed in the credits quite a few times from at least the 25th July 2014 right up until release day. There is not a chance someone at WB's QA dept didn't know what the score was with this. Could be an interesting post mortem but I doubt we'll ever find out what went on.

iosefe

Man FFXIII stutters like hell, 30-60 all over the place, I really thought this gedasto thing would fix all it's issues but it didn't, I can't imagine the game without this tool. It even stutters on the intro cutscene, how? My settings are all low, the game looks pretty garbo and it stutters...wtf...
Believe it or not, you'll need to plug in a controller to stop the cutscene stutter

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
i want side scroller dark souls just like this

CIQ5CKsXAAAR82W.jpg

is there any games like that ?

Not exactly like that Dark Souls example, but that screenshot is 100% inspired by Paper Mario.

Thousand Year Door specifically.

Paper-mario-thousand-year-door-1.jpg

The audience is empty later in as during the first boss fight, with the dragon, the boss goes into the audience and eats some of the people watching to regain health, and everyone in the audience runs and screams.

They should implement this.

that seems like the type of thing that would go against the consumer friendly laws of the EU which is the main reason this refund thing came about in the first place

PSN tempting me again with Code Veronica. I'm losing hope of ever seeing it on steam.

It seems like it'll come eventually. They gave us REmake and the best version of RE4, they're planning on releasing RE0, it just seems inevitable that RECV is coming especially since it's now running on the MT Framework engine.

Sendou

Not exactly like that Dark Souls example, but that screenshot is 100% inspired by Paper Mario.

Thousand Year Door specifically.

Paper-mario-thousand-year-door-1.jpg

The audience is empty later in as during the first boss fight, with the dragon, the boss goes into the audience and eats some of the people watching to regain health, and everyone in the audience runs and screams.

That's one of my favorite boss fights ever in any RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom