• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought from StoryBundle before (hell, I've talked about the 3.0/4.0 Video Game book bundles before), but this one isn't really for me. I already have the Chrono Trigger Boss Fight book from a previous bundle, and Bible Adventures isn't all that interesting to me.
Agreed. See my edit above. This is the worst video game book bundle they've ever run.

Knurek

There's a One Piece game coming to PC?

8mohTJt.gif

Is there a reason to celebrate another QUALITY Koei Tecmo port?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
edit: working now. still salty about the steam premium

zkylon

zkylewd
also only got payed half of what i had to get payed so still no videocard for me lol

"Hey Ahri, wanna fuck?"
*Ahri jumps you*

No, seriously, what's that novel about, the League doesn't even has a consistent lore.
dunno, something about saving valoran or something

i just want to see league characters in school uniform

i know what a league of legends is, but what is a vn

ah, visual novel right
yup!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I always thought "vn" was a penis completely missing a vagina.

Makes sense for the genre it represents.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
also only got payed half of what i had to get payed so still no videocard for me lol

dunno, something about saving valoran or something

i just want to see league characters in school uniform

yup!

Damnit, I'm guessing Neptunia didn't run well on your integrated card?
2Z4KqDF.png

Groupees has Bundle in a Box 5 up for your preorder consumption. $1.50.

Admit it, you want it for the +1's.

IndieGala also has a $4 Magicka/DLC/Wizards of Square Tablet bundle.

If anyone has duplicates of the Magicka DLC, let me know - I'm missing a few and can trade.

Jazz573

ahhhh ya I think I've heard of that. Of course. I am up to date with stuff.

VN =! Dating Sim
Dating Sim =! VN

There are VNs that are Dating Sims and Dating Sims that are VNs (e.g. TokiMemo), however there are also VNs that are not Dating Sims (e.g. 999, Ace Attorney) and Dating Sims that are not VNs (e.g. HuniePop). And just because a VN has heroine routes doesn't make it a dating sim either.

Khronico

STALKER series. To mod or not? Games to skip?

Would like impressions and advice from you people. Opinions vary wildly.

For your first time through, I'd say experience them vanilla (from what I can recall, the base steam versions are all pretty stable).

The series is balanced around you playing on the hardest difficulty (Master), I highly recommend you start out on that difficulty. Specifics on why: Enemies scale with the difficulty, they will literally get smarter the higher the difficulty is. They will also receive the same health decrease as you do, meaning they are just as vulnerable as you on higher difficulties. Easier difficulties make everyone a dumb damage sponge, whereas the higher difficulties equalize the playing field and the deciding factors are your skill and preparedness for the encounters.

You shouldn't skip any of the games since all of them are excellent in their own ways.

Here's a guide to the series along with mod recommendations : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

DREW AND THE FLOATING LABYRINTH -- MB-576AC74DC7C08561 - Taken by Purkake4

zkylon

zkylewd
Tell then you need double, so when they pay you half as much you still get the whole thing.
well, i agreed to 33% more of what i was offered, but so far only got 50% of the whole thing, so i'm just bad at math and standing up for myself lol

I always thought "vn" was a penis completely missing a vagina.

Makes sense for the genre it represents.
-___-

how

why

Damnit, I'm guessing Neptunia didn't run well on your integrated card?
2Z4KqDF.png
haven't tried it yet, actually

got it installed but the bit of playing i've been doing has been spent on league

STALKER series. To mod or not? Games to skip?

Would like impressions and advice from you people. Opinions vary wildly.
play shadow of chernobyl and install the complete mod (should be pretty easy to find if u google it)

clear zky isn't so bad, but first one's the best imo

haven't played pripyat

M.D

I'm definitely getting Black Ops 3 on console...

There's so many wall hacking bastards in Black Ops 2, it's fucking annyoing

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member

Are you sure you want to get another CoD?

For your first time through, I'd say experience them vanilla (from what I can recall, the base steam versions are all pretty stable).

The series is balanced around you playing on the hardest difficulty (Master), I highly recommend you start out on that difficulty. Specifics on why: Enemies scale with the difficulty, they will literally get smarter the higher the difficulty is. They will also receive the same health decrease as you do, meaning they are just as vulnerable as you on higher difficulties. Easier difficulties make everyone a dumb damage sponge, whereas the higher difficulties equalize the playing field and the deciding factors are your skill and preparedness for the encounters.

You shouldn't skip any of the games since all of them are excellent in their own ways.

Here's a guide to the series along with mod recommendations : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
Thanks! Just reading the guide and I'll probably use the mods there. Wouldn't have ever played on Master difficulty on my own but it reads like it is actually easier/fairer with that.

Copons

what the hell dont read ready player one that shit is terrible

Would you please expand on this?

I've a friend that swear on it being the super coolest mofo book ever. I don't really trust him (even less as a gamer), but still, his enthusiasm was really something.

Sch1sm

Are you sure you want to get another CoD?

No one buys for the campaign, really, but we live in the sad time where it is one of the most popular console shooters. That extra active multiplayer is a necessity.

Sure, it's the same rehashed shit. But at least this rehashed shit has zombies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

I've played enough Black Ops to know that 9 times out of 10, a person accused of hacking is actually just better at the game than you.

Source: my group of friends is accused of hacking at least once a session.

Man, all WB/Rocksteady/IG has to do is tell people when to expect the next patch. their collective silence is deafening right now and makes me fear that getting AK up to snuff isn't going to be a simple task.

I hope it's better than their first message of changes the recommended settings and shit. That was embarrassing.

I've played enough Black Ops to know that 9 times out of 10, a person accused of hacking is actually just better at the game than you.

Source: my group of friends is accused of hacking at least once a session.

Stealth Brag?

Seriously though, I agree. Experienced the same in my time with Blops wondering how I died half the time. I didn't git gud.

My understanding of Ready Player One is that it's just a bunch of crappy pop culture references and fan service and is one of those books that people who don't read books read and feel clever about themselves for doing so.

At least GoTs challenges the average reader to find out what the hell a portcullis and a doublet is. You're just reading empty calories with Ready Player One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom